Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, May 30, 2013 | 5:08 PM | 0 Alien
I’m a writer of many types of fictions. People call me Angel, for short. My full name is Park Angelina, the daughter of Park Insoo, a famous novelist in Korea, almost worldwide. People look ahead of my fictions, hoping that I’d actually overshadow my own father. My writing style is simple – very simple that 4-year-old kids can read my fictions very well. There’s no denial that I am better than my father, except for a thing – I don’t write romance scenes.

It’s not that I don’t like romance, it’s just that I feel awkward writing them since I don’t have any experiences at all. It seems fun but I’m too scared to write it. What if I mess up those scenes? What if people don’t like it? What if people see it way too distracting? I’ve been thinking about all these things for almost a year now and I finally make my mind – I will challenge myself and write a romance fiction.



I reach Jeju Island right at 10.30 a.m. It is still early for me to take a walk around this island. I decide to just sit around and have some rests in my hotel room. I take my blue bag with me as I look for my hotel room. 282. I look at the beautiful scenery of the beach when I suddenly see the couple I saw in the ship, playing volleyball together. I smile sheepishly, thinking of their moments in the ship earlier.

He was bored as hell – I could tell by looking at his face. He might also be sleepy. He looked at the front seats; seriously, he wasn’t looking at anything at all. There was nothing there but sleeping people on the seats. I secretly glanced at him, observing his perfect features from the side. He is very handsome, indeed, I thought as I quietly chuckled. I changed my gaze and the next moment, when I looked at him, his girlfriend (I believe) grabbed his chin and pulled him towards her. No, they were not kissing, I believed they didn’t. Maybe she just wanted him to look at her. Maybe… I wasn’t sure either but I hoped not. Deep inside me, I didn’t want them to kiss.

I break off my thoughts as their ball passes through me. He quickly runs towards me as he apologizes to me.

“It’s okay,” I say, only to earn sweet smiles from him. God, I might have died in happiness right now.

“Are you alright? Do you hurt somewhere?” asks him, making me swoon over him inside. I smile and I continue to gaze at him. His eyes shining so brightly that they can make me blind, his lips are too cute to resist for. Oh God, what am I thinking? He has a girlfriend already and I’m just a stranger to him. God… This is frustrating. I’ve lost in thoughts when he softly taps my shoulder. Electricity flows through me as he touches me. That is when I come back to the reality.

“Sorry?” I rub my temple in embarrassment.

“Are you alright?” he asks again, making me blush, unknowingly.

“I’m alright. Thank you,” I bow as I walk away. I am embarrassed; too embarrass to even look at him again. I swear, if embarrassment can kill me, I will have died now.



I stop writing for awhile as I yawn. It’s 12.03 a.m. It is too late for me to write other scenes? I guess it is never too late to write some sweet scenes in the draft. Well, I guess I’m a little too excited for my romance fictions.



I spot him with his friends and of course, his girlfriend snorkeling not far from me. I try to snorkel near him as yes, I do. I do snorkel right next to him but he just doesn’t notice me; he is too amazed with the beautiful creatures below us. I am kind of desperate to get his attention, maybe a bit too stupid to want his attention. He still doesn’t notice me after awhile that I give up and go up to the ship, sitting beside my imaginary friend. It is nothing to be scared of, I am getting used to it – having an imaginary friend that will actually make me feel accompanied. No, I don’t see anyone there, I don’t even feel anything there, I just imagine that I have a friend that will keep me accompany.

To be honest, I don’t have many friends. I am busy writing my novels that I don’t have time to socialize with people. I’m not really great in making friends either. Pity me. I do have good looks, I have amazing results, I get good pay for my job – I have everything everyone wants except for love.

I sit on my seat when I suddenly see him topless beside me, not exactly beside me but he is standing near me. He is sexy, I admit. He doesn’t have abs but his body is perfectly fine to me – very nice, indeed. I secretly look at him as I blush. I swear my cheeks are so red right now. If only my phone has some batteries left, I could’ve snapped some sexy pictures of him.



It is almost 2 in the morning and I’m freaking sleepy right now but I can’t just help but to keep on drafting some scenes before I go to my Dreamland.



I keep looking at him, the guy in the grey shirt from afar. What has gotten in my mind now? Why am I looking at him continuously? I look away when he turns to me. I bet he feels me looking at him – everyone ever feels that, right? I secretly take some good glances at him, making sure that no one notices me. I don’t know why but I want to look at him always. I don’t want to stop and I never want to stop. My mind gives me green light to do so and until it tells me to stop, I will never stop.

A slow song is played by the DJ, making me sigh helplessly. I want him to be my dance partner, well, maybe more than that, but I can’t help but to feel stupid. I’m longing for someone who already has a girlfriend. It can be worse if she is his wife. God, why can’t he just be mine? I puff my cheeks as I look down to my drink; it is orange juice. I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I don’t take drugs. I live a healthy lifestyle that might seem very complicated to people.

“Do you want to dance?” I look up to the sweet voice of someone asking me whether I want to dance or not. I definitely want to dance, but not with everyone else, except him. I just want to dance with him – that is what my mind tells me.

I smile, knowing that my wish has already come true. I nod in silence as he pulls me towards him, dancing slowly according to the song. He puts his hand on my waist as I lean over him. I put my chin on his shoulder as I enjoy our moments together; it is an once-in-a-lifetime moment with him. One In A Million by Miley Cyrus is playing now and I blush as I sing the lyrics in my head.

“You’re one in a million,” I accidentally whisper the last part of the song. I bet he hears what I said just now. I blush as I stop dancing. I look down.

“Sorry,” I bow and walk away, leaving him dumbfounded.



I wake up to sound of my phone ringing – it is my dad. I let the phone rings for awhile as I wonder how I can sleep in front of the laptop. Oh, right, I drafted some scenes last night. I take a deep breath as I lay on my bed, answering the phone with closed eyes.

“Morning, daddy,” I say in English, wanting him to know that I’m really tired right now. I don’t really speak Korean, actually, since I grow up in Canada. I only speak Korean when I need to and my Korean isn’t so good after all. Well, maybe I speak Korean when I’m just so damn excited. That’s all.

“It is evening already, pumpkin!” he sounded weird. I open my eyes and quickly jump to the window. It is dark, looks like it is going to rain heavily. I panic as I am late for the meeting with my old friends at a 5-star hotel.

“Oh My God,” I mumbled under my breath as I bite my bottom lip.

“Dad, I’m so late now. I’ll call you back. B-“

“Gotcha!” he screams over the phone. What the heck?

“What do you-“

“It is morning, darling! It’s just 5.30 a.m.!” he chuckles when I just got fooled just now. So cool, dad. I look at the clock and he is right, it is just 5.30 a.m.

“Dad, you’re freaking me out!” I pout as I lay back on my bed. I am going to continue my sleep and no one can stop me now.

“I heard you’re writing a romance fiction now,” he says, changing the topic, obviously.

“Yeah, I am.”

“So, you have a boyfriend now that you write a romance fiction?”

“No, I don’t have a boyfriend. I don’t find anyone amusing,” I say truthfully. I met some people before, I checked their family background and such and they were totally not my cup of tea.

“You are always like that! You don’t even think that I’m amusing either! When will I get a grandchild if you don’t have a boyfriend now? I don’t want to die without a grandchild, at least.”

I head to the kitchen and make a cup of lemon tea; it will refresh me up.

“I can give you one if you want now,” I say nonchalantly, totally making some non-sense statements here.

“Can you?”

“Of course I can’t!”

“Okay, I’m hanging up,” he says before ending our conversation. He sounded so gloomy just now. Oh God, why does he want a grandchild so badly now? I’m just 24 for God’s sake. I need some time to enjoy myself.



Everything seems to be blurred now. Why is it seemed so weird?



I stop writing. What the hell am I writing right now? It is so stupid. I don’t get it. I can’t seem to write other scenes. I’m out of idea. That’s it. I’m going to stop writing this fiction.



------ Later that evening ------


I wear a white plain t-shirt and a black leather jacket, matching with my skinny jeans and I put on some make-up. I want to look pretty in front of my old friends, totally. I don’t want them to underestimate me especially for not having a boyfriend yet.

I wait patiently for them as I take a sip on my cappuccino. I take a look at myself on the mirror. I look perfectly fine, too fine indeed for them to insult me.

“Take a deep breath,” I tell myself as I see Jessica entering the café. I stand up and give her my best smile. She gives me a bear hug then, we sit.

“Long time no see, Angel!” she exclaims. She used to be my best friend, but not anymore. We got some problems back then about our results and she decided to break our friendship. It didn’t last long, actually. We became friends after awhile since we both missed each other’s company. Of course, we didn’t become too close after the incident. But deep inside me, she is still my best friend…

“Darling…” We both look up, only to see a very tall man in front of us. She smiles as I frown. How can he be so tall? I am so into my thoughts that I don’t realize that he already sits beside Jessica.

“Angel?” I break off my thoughts and quickly rub my temple in embarrassment.

“He’s my fiancé. We’re going to get married soon enough,” she says, showing me the beautiful diamond ring on her long finger. I fake a smile as I look at her fiancé. He is a very good-looking man. Nothing to describe, he’s just perfect as he is.

“I’m Kris.” 




PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google