Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, May 19, 2013 | 2:06 AM | 0 Alien

Assalammualaikum.

Finally, finished reading Auctioned. Cheh, macam dah habis dah cerita tu. Well, cerita ni sangat best! Just as Izzati told me, it was a well-written story. It really was a good story. It made me wanna cry. It made me feel so frustrated. It made me feel like killing Suho thousands times right now. Seriously, that was great.

Sometimes I wonder... What if I have a boyfriend like Suho? (In the ff Auctioned, of course. Suho is just so damn gentle and God, I'm in love with him and God, I gotta control my feels and keep on being loyal to Chanyeol!) Well, since I'm not gonna date anyone, so, let's just scratch that boyfriend word and replace it with 'husband'.

What if I have a husband like Suho in the ff Auctioned? He keeps on changing. He's bipolar. He's scary. He's sweet. He's mean. He's romantic. He's bossy. He's caring. He's mad. He's rich. He's rough. He's gentle. You know, overall, he's perfect. Well, sometimes, it might not be so nice of him to act like that towards his girlfriend but you know, in my perception, he's protective over his girlfriend. He doesn't wanna lose her. He doesn't wanna let her go. He does love her so badly. He is sincere with her but... You know, he has some kind of stupid ways of acting.

He should've controlled his jealous, his anger. He shouldn't let it out on her. He should be more considerate of her. He should at least think rationally. He's just too rough.

I hate the way he abuses her but at the same time, I love it when he says sorry and says "I love you" after he abuses her. Right. He tortures her mentally and physically. That is wrong. That is the last thing every girl wants to experience; being tortured mentally and physically.

If I'm in her shoes, yes, I will leave him and go to my Park Chanyeol. Of course I will. But I might not be able to move on so quickly after all those abusing thingy and such. It is awful, like so damn awful. But I will actually move on. I will leave him. Because I'm not the type of girl who will let people torture my feelings. Yeah, right, I'll ignore them but by being in her shoes, if I am her, how can I ignore someone I love? After all those sweet memories with him, it might take sometime to move on.

Sometimes, I do feel like wanting a husband like him because you know, after all those fighting scenes and such, he eventually says "I love you" and "I'm sorry" and such and you know, that's just so romantic and sweet of him. As for me, I do like someone who doesn't waste any time to say "I'm sorry and I love you. You're mine only" and such after fighting or quarreling. You know, that's so romantic and sweet for me. I do love those kinds of guy. Well, I know that it might take some guts to randomly say like "I love you" "I'm sorry" "It's all my fault" "You're mine" "Baby don't cry" and such but isn't it nice to actually say some beautiful and sweet words after those 'unwanted' scenes?

Sometimes, I do want a rough husband but at the same time, he's gentle, caring, kind, nice, romantic and funny. I mean it's like... Ummm... Not too rough. A little rough will be okay to make me better. Lolol. I'm the type of girl who cannot stand those types of people.

Well, at the second thought, maybe no. I don't want a rough husband. I want him to be so romantic, although I don't like all those romantic thingy. Weird. Well, maybe more to gentle. I love someone gentle! Like Suho. Oh, what about my hubby Chanyeol? He's romantic. Okay, fine. I want a romantic and gentle husband like Chanyeol and Suho and maybe a caring husband like D.O. I want a husband who can actually help me with all these house chores. I want him to be my husband. Oh no no no no. I want Chanyeol to be like him. ^_^

Well, it's 2.00 a.m. and I have to sleep. Lolol. I'm actually planning to listen to my hubby's sexy voice while laying on my bed, imagining about him.


Okay. Tipu aje. Nak baca fanfic. HAHA XD. Assalammualaikum.

My baby Chanyeol is so hot kat atas ni! 

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^ 

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google