________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, May 3, 2013 | 11:19 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.
This afternoon was so damn hot! //singing G.na's 2HOT, changing the lyrics
*Oneul nal I'm so hot*
Seriously, that was freaking hot! I was so mad as it was hot. Did I even mention that my mood changed according to the temperature/surrounding? I did, lots of time, I guess. And that happened this afternoon. I got mad at simple things. I just kept my mouth shut.
I was waiting for Cik Lily for almost an hour. Darn it. I gotta stand there, in front of the gate, looking for her. And I did the right thing - I called my dad. Guess what? He forgot that I told him to bring me food! I was so damn mad at that time and I was like, "uh uh, uh uh and bye." I didn't wanna waste my energy by letting out my anger towards him over the PUBLIC PHONE. That was stupid. People were queuing behind me. I wasn't THAT cruel to let people behind me wait.
Well, since I felt very hot, I calmed myself by eating Eclipses. Oh, so calm! But seriously, I was tired. I just wanna lay down there and sleep. It was my napping time, I shouldn't stay back at school. :( But at least I contributed something and I gave my cooperation to my class.
As we all know, 2 Jujur is such a great class and a class to jealous with but it only has a problem. One big problem that's very serious and should not be looked down by us.
COOPERATION.
Without cooperation, you won't contribute anything to the class, unless you can do everything on your own. And that is our problem. Some of them don't give us any cooperation. They don't even contribute many things to our class but they act as if they do EVERYTHING in the class. SHAMELESS! When we ask them to help us, they just ignore us or give us stupid excuses.
"I have to go home now."
"Hmmmmm..."
"I can't. Mom will be mad."
God, phuh-lease, we see you hanging out with your friends near the gate! Idiot! Go hide somewhere if you give us those stupid excuses! Be ashamed! It's okay if you don't help us or give any cooperation or contribute anything to our class but please, if you wanna do that, just change your class. Don't call yourself as one of the 2 Jujur members! Just get out of the class! You don't give any good things to the class, why should you be in the class? You love other class more? You have more friends in the other class? Then, just change your class if you will just give us bad names, bad grades.
Guess what? We started our holidays 5 hours late that YOU GUYS who were home early and we were proud of it! We got credits and you didn't. Shame on you! Our class was now better and thanked to us. Words wouldn't change anything. Actions did. I didn't care if you were the one who gave the idea or something but who told Hamizah and Aifaa to draw a garden at the back? Who drew the garden? Who colored the garden? Who pasted the fallen colored papers back on the wall? Who cleaned the class after that? TOTALLY NOT YOU! Yes, you, the ones who didn't help us.
I love the CREDITS at the back! So cool! They might not like it but who cares? It's not our fault. Aishah said something to me:
"We shouldn't write the credits. I'm not that BAD!" (Aishah)
"We're not BAD by writing the credits! They're even WORSE because they don't even help us! How can we be BAD while we decorate our class and they don't?" (Aida)
Seriously, that was weird. She shouldn't be worried about it. It wasn't practically our fault. It was their faults. Who told them not to help us? We invited all of them, except for the boys. And basically, boys didn't care about the credits. So, yeah, if you didn't get the credits, blame yourself. :P Karma bites.
"Only people who are determine about decorating the class, are here." (Aina)
Right. Even though it was supposed to be my napping time, I still stayed back and decorated the class. Maybe at some point of coloring the water, I messed up a bit (0.0000000000000000001%), but at least I did something to the class. It wasn't about only people who were talented in arts should stay, it was about cooperation. We cooperated to color the wall. It came out well. I loved the results. You got satisfactions after you finished doing it. You would feel happy when you see your work on the wall, every single day.
So, yeah, I gotta stop now. Gotta read BABY'S BREATH. Seriously, that is the best story every! From now on, I will love BABY'S BREATH!
Oh yeah, saya nak cerita lagi satu benda. Malas tulis english.
Saya happy hari Isnin cute! Yeay! Tak payah pakai blazer. Panas nak mampus. Hari Isnin hari tu, masa petang, pukul 3 lebih tu, ustaz masuk kelas. Dia nampak saya pakai blazer.
"Tak panas ke awak pakai bende tu?" (Ustaz Sazimi)
"Panas." (Aida)
"Cabutlah kalau panas." (Ustaz Sazimi)
"Tak boleh." (Aida)
"Kenapa? Takut lucut jawatan ke kalau cabut?" (Ustaz Sazimi)
(Senyum aje)
Saya ada reasons kenapa tak nak cabut. HAHA XD. Tak kan nak beritahu ustaz? Lolol.
Masa lepas solat, kan kene masukkan tudung dalam baju, tapi saya tak tahu macam mana. Memang fail kalau kene buat sorang-2. Nasib baik ada Aina dan Atiqah. Saya bukan masalah pakai tie, but masalah masukkan tudung dalam baju, masalah betulkan tudung dan masalah elokkan kolar. Kita masuk tandas pastu, Aina suruh saya masukkan tudung dalam baju. Saya pun masukkan lah. Then, Aina tolong saya. Saya cabut tie masa tu, rasanya. Then, bila saya nak pakai tie, kolar saya mengarut. Pastu, lepas pakai tie, kolar pulak tak betul. Buruk. Lepas masuk kelas, tak lama lepas tu, Aishah betulkan kolar saya.
Hari Selasa tu, masa PJ, Faten cakap, bila saya pakai tudung biru, nampak macam budak-budak. Tapi kalau orang lain pakai, nampak matang dan sangat cantik. Saya je sesat. HAHA XD. Tapi at least saya tak nampak terlalu buruk tu, okay lah. Saya rasa nak tukar tudung dengan Izzati hari Selasa tu. she kept saying yang saya ni best dapat pakai tudung ni. Bukan sebab kaler dia, but sebab length dia. HAHA XD. Saya malu pakai tudung tu. Tapi kene tunggu tempah. Dah lah parents saya busy sekarang ni. Haiyoo...
Tadi saya dengar Mimi nyanyi lagu -_- Sedap nyanyi. Ohoho. Sarcastic meh. Bukan kita je jenis gitu dalam kelas. Dia pun sama. HAHA XD.
Atiqah ada buat cadangan mengarut untuk kelas.
Siapa yang nak nyanyi, kene pakai costume katak.
Gila. Tak ingin saya. Suara saya dah terlalu sedap dah. Buat apa nak pakai costume katak? Uniform sekolah sudah memadai. HAHA XD.
Hari ni homework banyak. Post bawah-2 ni sangat random. Ohoho. Assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
Hot 5 Hours Late Credits
Assalammualaikum.
This afternoon was so damn hot! //singing G.na's 2HOT, changing the lyrics
*Oneul nal I'm so hot*
Seriously, that was freaking hot! I was so mad as it was hot. Did I even mention that my mood changed according to the temperature/surrounding? I did, lots of time, I guess. And that happened this afternoon. I got mad at simple things. I just kept my mouth shut.
I was waiting for Cik Lily for almost an hour. Darn it. I gotta stand there, in front of the gate, looking for her. And I did the right thing - I called my dad. Guess what? He forgot that I told him to bring me food! I was so damn mad at that time and I was like, "uh uh, uh uh and bye." I didn't wanna waste my energy by letting out my anger towards him over the PUBLIC PHONE. That was stupid. People were queuing behind me. I wasn't THAT cruel to let people behind me wait.
Well, since I felt very hot, I calmed myself by eating Eclipses. Oh, so calm! But seriously, I was tired. I just wanna lay down there and sleep. It was my napping time, I shouldn't stay back at school. :( But at least I contributed something and I gave my cooperation to my class.
As we all know, 2 Jujur is such a great class and a class to jealous with but it only has a problem. One big problem that's very serious and should not be looked down by us.
COOPERATION.
Without cooperation, you won't contribute anything to the class, unless you can do everything on your own. And that is our problem. Some of them don't give us any cooperation. They don't even contribute many things to our class but they act as if they do EVERYTHING in the class. SHAMELESS! When we ask them to help us, they just ignore us or give us stupid excuses.
"I have to go home now."
"Hmmmmm..."
"I can't. Mom will be mad."
God, phuh-lease, we see you hanging out with your friends near the gate! Idiot! Go hide somewhere if you give us those stupid excuses! Be ashamed! It's okay if you don't help us or give any cooperation or contribute anything to our class but please, if you wanna do that, just change your class. Don't call yourself as one of the 2 Jujur members! Just get out of the class! You don't give any good things to the class, why should you be in the class? You love other class more? You have more friends in the other class? Then, just change your class if you will just give us bad names, bad grades.
Guess what? We started our holidays 5 hours late that YOU GUYS who were home early and we were proud of it! We got credits and you didn't. Shame on you! Our class was now better and thanked to us. Words wouldn't change anything. Actions did. I didn't care if you were the one who gave the idea or something but who told Hamizah and Aifaa to draw a garden at the back? Who drew the garden? Who colored the garden? Who pasted the fallen colored papers back on the wall? Who cleaned the class after that? TOTALLY NOT YOU! Yes, you, the ones who didn't help us.
I love the CREDITS at the back! So cool! They might not like it but who cares? It's not our fault. Aishah said something to me:
"We shouldn't write the credits. I'm not that BAD!" (Aishah)
"We're not BAD by writing the credits! They're even WORSE because they don't even help us! How can we be BAD while we decorate our class and they don't?" (Aida)
Seriously, that was weird. She shouldn't be worried about it. It wasn't practically our fault. It was their faults. Who told them not to help us? We invited all of them, except for the boys. And basically, boys didn't care about the credits. So, yeah, if you didn't get the credits, blame yourself. :P Karma bites.
"Only people who are determine about decorating the class, are here." (Aina)
Right. Even though it was supposed to be my napping time, I still stayed back and decorated the class. Maybe at some point of coloring the water, I messed up a bit (0.0000000000000000001%), but at least I did something to the class. It wasn't about only people who were talented in arts should stay, it was about cooperation. We cooperated to color the wall. It came out well. I loved the results. You got satisfactions after you finished doing it. You would feel happy when you see your work on the wall, every single day.
So, yeah, I gotta stop now. Gotta read BABY'S BREATH. Seriously, that is the best story every! From now on, I will love BABY'S BREATH!
Oh yeah, saya nak cerita lagi satu benda. Malas tulis english.
Saya happy hari Isnin cute! Yeay! Tak payah pakai blazer. Panas nak mampus. Hari Isnin hari tu, masa petang, pukul 3 lebih tu, ustaz masuk kelas. Dia nampak saya pakai blazer.
"Tak panas ke awak pakai bende tu?" (Ustaz Sazimi)
"Panas." (Aida)
"Cabutlah kalau panas." (Ustaz Sazimi)
"Tak boleh." (Aida)
"Kenapa? Takut lucut jawatan ke kalau cabut?" (Ustaz Sazimi)
(Senyum aje)
Saya ada reasons kenapa tak nak cabut. HAHA XD. Tak kan nak beritahu ustaz? Lolol.
Masa lepas solat, kan kene masukkan tudung dalam baju, tapi saya tak tahu macam mana. Memang fail kalau kene buat sorang-2. Nasib baik ada Aina dan Atiqah. Saya bukan masalah pakai tie, but masalah masukkan tudung dalam baju, masalah betulkan tudung dan masalah elokkan kolar. Kita masuk tandas pastu, Aina suruh saya masukkan tudung dalam baju. Saya pun masukkan lah. Then, Aina tolong saya. Saya cabut tie masa tu, rasanya. Then, bila saya nak pakai tie, kolar saya mengarut. Pastu, lepas pakai tie, kolar pulak tak betul. Buruk. Lepas masuk kelas, tak lama lepas tu, Aishah betulkan kolar saya.
Hari Selasa tu, masa PJ, Faten cakap, bila saya pakai tudung biru, nampak macam budak-budak. Tapi kalau orang lain pakai, nampak matang dan sangat cantik. Saya je sesat. HAHA XD. Tapi at least saya tak nampak terlalu buruk tu, okay lah. Saya rasa nak tukar tudung dengan Izzati hari Selasa tu. she kept saying yang saya ni best dapat pakai tudung ni. Bukan sebab kaler dia, but sebab length dia. HAHA XD. Saya malu pakai tudung tu. Tapi kene tunggu tempah. Dah lah parents saya busy sekarang ni. Haiyoo...
Tadi saya dengar Mimi nyanyi lagu -_- Sedap nyanyi. Ohoho. Sarcastic meh. Bukan kita je jenis gitu dalam kelas. Dia pun sama. HAHA XD.
Atiqah ada buat cadangan mengarut untuk kelas.
Siapa yang nak nyanyi, kene pakai costume katak.
Gila. Tak ingin saya. Suara saya dah terlalu sedap dah. Buat apa nak pakai costume katak? Uniform sekolah sudah memadai. HAHA XD.
Hari ni homework banyak. Post bawah-2 ni sangat random. Ohoho. Assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
|