Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, May 4, 2013 | 7:49 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.

Finally, finished reading the amazing story! Oh My God, that was so sad and loving. I loved their brotherly love. I loved how Baekhyun loved his brother after a few chapters. I loved how Chanyeol helped Baekhyun in times of trouble. For example, when Baekhyun's leg was about to break by the punks, Chanyeol helped him by hitting the leader with a brick. Like seriously, a BRICK! He turned out to be a murder. But he was too dumb to realize that serious situation. Then, once again, Chanyeol helped Baekhyun by calling the police, before he was about to be kidnapped, I guess. 

As some people might know, I always feel like I'm in the shoes of the hero/heroin. Well, who cares? And as for this story, I think of me as Baekhyun. A guy. Lol. But it seems cool. Baekhyun is great in football and I feel great. To be honest, I don't feel jealous of Baekhyun at all in this story because the story was well-written and it makes me feel amazed, instead of jealous. I really don't like their skinship but thinking of their brotherly love, I feel very touched. 

The story is well-written. The plot is interesting, except for some parts which I skip because they are just too long and don't have anything to do with Chanyeol. (I only care about my husband) The chapters are really great and long, which are so amazing. I love it. It's been awhile since I ever read a story with well-written chapters with good grammars. (I don't even write those kind of stories) My writing is kinda suck. Serious. I'm not really good in writing. but I love writing. Hey, practice makes perfect.

There's something I really love in this story - It's poem. So poetic. So great. So touching. I was touched. Seriously. I don't know if I can copy the poems, but yeah, lemme change some words there.

In the next world, 
if you were to reborn as a beautiful child,
I would like to be reborn as a bright star,
Although you won't look at me,
every night,
I would like to be reborn as a bright star,
so I can bright up your nights.

It's kinda like that. 

So, if you want a well-written story with interesting and sad plot, I suggest you to read Baby's Breath. You will not regret reading the story! I promise you, this is way better than Auctioned. LOL. Kidding. I haven't read that story. Well, it's way better than A Taste Of Your Own Medicine. It's not about boyxgirl love, it's about brotherly love, friendship. 

I want a friend like Chanyeol. I want a brother like Chanyeol. And I will protect him. I will so the best for him. He might not be mentally normal, but he loves Baekhyun. He might not be smart, but he cares for Baekhyun. He might not be rich, but he gives Baekhyun happiness. 

Okay, that's all for today. My dad says something about something. I'm kinda scared. MasyaAllah. Ya Allah, please, let tomorrow be smooth and let it be harmless to everyone. Amin. 

Gotta go. Assalammualaikum. 

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^




PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google