Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, May 30, 2013 | 3:22 PM | 0 Alien

0. Height:
Less than 160 cm. God, I want to be taller! Have to drink protein now :'( 

1.Virgin?
Totally! 


2. Shoe Size:

5. My feet are 22.7 cm long

3. Do you Smoke?
No. Never have, never will. I hate smoker. 


4. Do you Drink?
No.


5. Do you take drugs?
No. 


6. Age you get mistaken for:
8 years old. HAHA XD. I don't know.

 
7. Have Tattoos?
No and I'm proud of it.


8. Want any tattoos?
No. Scary. Bulldozer tau tak?


9.Got any Piercings?
Got 2 piercings on my ear and now, only one left. -_-


10.Want any Piercings?

No. Okay maybe yes, on my right ear. I look weird wearing an earring on my left ear now. 

11.Best friend?
Me and myself. Hehe. I'm not really sure. I'm afraid to call people my best friends because I'm afraid they don't feel the same way. Pity me X.x


12.Relationship status?
Married with Mr. Perfect.


13.Crush?
Got a husband already meh.


14.Biggest turn offs:
Hair (bukan yg kat kepala tu, yang kat badan or something)


15.Biggest turn ons:
I don’t really know, I think a sexy voice like BYG and my ex husband Chanyeol.


16.I’ll love you if:
You... I don't know. I have no reason to love anyone. 


17.Someone you miss:
Mr. Perfect. I don't think I can meet him again. Sad truth :(


18.Most traumatic experience:
With insects. Gosh. and now, I think I'm trauma of liking someone during my vacation, knowing that I won't see him again.


19.A fact about your personality:
I am quiet when I don't like something or I'm mad and I am so damn loud when I'm too excited.


20.What I hate most about myself:
My lack of guts and confidence. I’m a coward.


21.What I love most about myself:
My brain and my eyes.


22.What I want to be when I get older:
Wanna be a businesswoman/accountant but my mom told me to be a doctor and I should be a doctor now.


23.My relationship with my sibling(s):
So-so


24.My relationship with my parent:
Okay, I guess. Nothing to describe. It's fun.


25.My idea of a perfect date:
Strolling and playing at the beach. (implications of going to the island) I love the beach!


26.My biggest pet peeves:
I can’t stand it when someone suddenly jump to me when I'm standing on the chair (AINA!)


27.A description of the girl/boy I like:
Boy I like... Hmm... My ideal boy is someone who is caring, gentle, funny and kinda romantic and religious of course. But I'm currently liking someone who is very gentle, romantic, caring and I don't think he's religious. :(


28.A description of the person I dislike the most:
No need to describe that _____ (isi tempat kosong) 


29.A reason I’ve lied to a friend:
Because I don't want her to check my SMART Planner


30.What I hate the most about work/school:
Studying and homework and studying and remembering and bende-2 yg sewaktu dengannya


31.What my last text message says:
"Mek dah tgk blom kat fb?" to Izzati, about my Mr. Perfect.


32.What words upset me the most:
Too much. 


33.What words make me feel the best about myself:
“Congratulations!” “I knew you could make it!” “You made my day!” “I love you.” "You're so pretty!" Lolol


34.What I find attractive in women:
Pretty smile


35.What I find attractive in men:
A good education, common sense, a great personality, a beautiful smile, sense of humor and of course, a pleasant appearances.


36.Where I would like to live:
Canada / Finland. Wanna live in Korea but nah, I don't want my children to speak Korean well or they'll end up having those weird pronunciations. 


37.One of my insecurities:
My eyes.


38.My childhood career choice:
A businesswoman


39.My favorite ice cream flavor:
Vanilla and always vanilla.


40.Who I wish I could be:
Baekhyun or that Mr. Perfect's girlfriend :(


41.Where I want to be right now:
With my Mr. Perfect and Chanyeol.


42.The last thing I ate:
A bread


43.Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately:
Mr. Perfect. He's just so damn sexy! for the first time, I saw someone so damn sexy right in front my eyes!


44.Random fact about anything:
I'm an observant girl that people kind of feel being watched by me *evil laugh*




PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google