Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, April 14, 2013 | 8:14 PM | 0 Alien
Stolen from KatyMikayla!

[ ] My fingernails/toenails are almost always painted

[ ] During the summer pretty much the only shoes I wear are flip flops.

[ ] My favorite toy as a child were Barbies/Bratz. I love cars, baby.

[ ] My favorite color is pink or purple. BLUE!

[ ] I did Gymnastics. A lot!

[ ] I love skirts.

[ ] Hollister is one my favorite places to shop.

[ ] Tight jeans are the only jeans I'll wear. Never in my life

[x] I love chocolate. More to love ice-cream. MWAHAHA XD

TOTAL SO FAR: 1


[ ] My hair is mostly always straightened. It's wavy~

[ ] I usually go shopping once a week. Nonono. 

[ ] I love to hang out with friends. I prefer to stay at home and sleep. Plus, it's way safer in my house.

[ ] I have a piece of real diamond jewelry.

[ ] I've gone to a tanning salon.

[ ] I've gone to the beach to tan.

[ ] I have at least 10 pairs of shoes. 

[ ] I watch Gossip Girl. 

[ ] I change my profile picture weekly.

[ ] I wear a shower cap.

TOTAL SO FAR: 1


[X] I would NEVER set foot into Hot Topic. 

[X] My cell phone might as well become a part of me. I love to see the photos. OH MY SUHO!

[ ] I wear mascara everyday. 

[ ] Bathing suits are adorable. 

[ ] I don't know the difference between a sheep and a goat. 

[ ] Big sunglasses are awesome. 

[ ] I have gotten my nails done.

[ ] I own over 10 purses. 

[ ] MuchMusic is my one of my favorite channels. 

TOTAL SO FAR: 3


[ ] I love to have other people do my hair.  

[X] I like to give and receive hugs from all my friends. It's getting better. I'm now okay with skinships with my friends. 

[X] I hate bugs. NAK GILA SAYA TENGOK!

[X] Carnivals are fun. RIGHT!

[ ] Summer is THE best season. Totally not!

[ ] My swimsuit has 2 pieces.

[X] Musicians are hot. CNBLUE Jungshin! 

[ ] You write me a poem and tell me I'm beautiful and I'm all yours. 

TOTAL SO FAR: 7


[X] I'm self-conscious. occassionally

[ ] My room smells like vanilla. 

[X] I don't do sports.

[X] I HATE to run. 

[X] I squeal when I am surprised or angry. 

[ ] I eat dried fruit as a snack.

[X] I love romance novels. 

[ ] Drew Barrymore is so cute. 

TOTAL SO FAR: 12


[X] I dance randomly around the house. When I'm in the crazy mood

[ ] I usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house. 

[ ] I only have like 5 billion hair products.

[ ] I love to get dressed up.

[ ] I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends.

[X] I would love to have a photo shoot of myself.

[ ] My parents buy me everything I want, whenever I want it.

[ ] I apply lip gloss 50-a million times a day. 

TOTAL SO FAR: 14


[ ] I wish I could meet Paris Hilton.

[ ] R&B is the best. 

[ ] Horses are beautiful.

[X] Kittens are adorable. 

TOTAL SO FAR: 15


[ ] I write my own music. Almost. If only I can play guitar well!

[ ] I would love to visit Hawaii

[ ] I wouldn't be caught dead in all black.

[ ] My closet is STOCK FULL of clothes. 

[ ] I hate beards.

[ ] I love to read magazines.

TOTAL SO FAR: 15


[X] I love to gossip.

[ ] I had Lisa Frank folders/posters as a kid. 

[ ] I love Celine DionI love Jessica

[ ] My showers are 2 hours long. -.-

[ ] My wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned. Not really. I've imagined it but it'll be better as I grow up!

[ ] I refuse to eat at McDonald's. 

TOTAL SO FAR: 16


[ ] I have a lot of jewelry. Kinda

[ ] Much of my jewelry comes from Claire's.

[ ] My screen name(s) has or had x's in them.

[ ] I have more than 3 pillows on my bedNone

TOTAL SO FAR: 16


[ ] I like the color pink. I hate pink. 

[ ] I want to BE Paris Hilton. I want to be myself. :P

[ ] I scope the room for hot guys.

[ ] I love the mall. Scary!!

[X] I love the beach.

[ ] You modeled as a little kid.

[X] You love receiving compliments.

[ ] You've been to a wedding and loved it. 

TOTAL: 18



Below 10 = Total Tomboy
Below 20 = Boyish
Below 30 = Not girly
Above 30 = Girly
Above 55 = Paris Hilton

I'm BOYISH.

Okay. Wait for my next update. Assalammualaikum.

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google