________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, April 18, 2013 | 7:57 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.
We might have lost the game but it was just nothing for you to brag about it.
Yes, we lost to them. Like seriously, 5 points difference? That was so shame of you! Yes, we were amateur, we didn't know anything about it. But at least, we've tried hard. Like so damn hard.
So, you didn't have any right to insult us, to look down on us. We were not like you. We didn't know about it. We just entered the competition to gain more experiences. Not for you to insult how 'great' and 'professional' we were. But I guess, it was really shame on you because we didn't flinched a bit.
Sorry, your stupid tactics didn't affect our calmness in the competition.
I smiled. Yes, I smiled. I even laughed but deep inside my heart, I've killed you 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times! Yes, stupid brat, you're dead now in my eyes. Just for you know, most of my smiles just now were fake. They were just to cover my evil smile, my evil laugh. Because you might be VERY HAPPY if I showed you that I was really mad. You would be so damn happy. In fact, I was used to smile when I was mad. So, yeah...
Oh, wait, if I keep on writing in English, Kirah and Faten will nag at me bout it. Plus, it'll be a long post. So, I'll write in Malay. Badut jgn bising! Buat je kerja kat circus tu. Jangan sibuk pasal betapa panjangnya post saya. Ni macam dah cukup pendek dah ni.
Okay. Senang cerita, dia macam jaja cerita pasal 'tu' kat semua orang. Oh, yeah, keep on jaja cerita bangang tu kat semua orang. Tak apa. Hanya group saya je yang tahu betapa susahnya kita prepare soalan + jawapan tu. And yet, dia cerita pasal benda alah tu shamelessly kat almost everyone. Oh God, kau ni memang muka tak tahu malu, kan? Benci aku dengan orang yang berperangai macam kau ni. Patut campakkan kau dalam loji aje.
YOU ARE MY DOOR!
(Hanya people from class 2J yang faham maksud ni dan other certain people)
Memang. Don't blame me for saying that sebab memang kau perangai macam tu. Oh, well, maybe saya patut guna perkataan yang lebih baik. Yes, I should write it NICELY, with MANNERS. Totally opposite like you. You don't have any manners.
Saya nampak the way dia senyum and pandang saya. Memang cara nak menganjing saya. Tetapi tak apa. Asalkan saya tak tunjuk my evil smirk, then, you might be safe, for now. At least saya tak kerat kepala awak into 99999 pieces.
Well, dia memang tak ada manners. Semua good impressions saya kat dia hilang macam tu aje tadi. Mengada.
Also, tadi, saya dapat tahu yang my Kwangmin sangatlah ntah apa-apa. Ketua cursing? Seriously stupid.
Note: He's not the real Kwangmin. Just a nickname.
Kalau cakap macam 'stupid' or 'idiot' tu boleh tahan lagi. 'Damn' ke... Tu okay lah juga. Boleh diterima. Perkataan-perkataan tu tak begitu kasar macam perkataan 'gae' in Korea. Nak tahu maksud dia apa, search sendiri kat Google Translator.
At least, budak lelaki kelas saya yang kasar-2 pun tak cakap perkataan macam tu. Diaorang tak panggil pun classmates saya 'gae'! Maybe sometimes, diaorang cakap ***i secara tak sengaja, so, tu okay lah jugak. Ni tak, si 'Kwangmin' tu secara intentionally, memang sengaja panggil classmates dia 'gae'. Seriously?
Saya tak tahu guane ada orang boleh still suka dia lepas tahu pasal tu. Ye lah, kata orang, cinta itu buta. Tapi rasanya, bukan cinta yang buta. Tapi hati dia yang buta. Dah orang tu tak elok, yang sibuk nak gi minat dia kenapa? Tapi serious dia cute. LOLOL. Tp memang dia cute pun. Tapi kalau muka cute macam Kwangmin tapi suka cursing, macam mana? Aiyoo...
Muka nampak baik, tetapi perangai... //go kill them now
Sama macam si pakcik stupid brat ni! Mengada! Senang cerita, saya dah malas nak care pasal diaorang. Biarlah saya dengan WIHSH tu. Ohoho. I believe my WIHSH is soooo nice. Tapi kalau dia tak nice, takpe, saya still ada my cute Chanyeol.
Assalammualaikum. Oh, saya lapar. Dari tadi tak makan. Nak harapkan popia Aina aje mmg tak kenyang.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
STUPID BRAT
Assalammualaikum.
We might have lost the game but it was just nothing for you to brag about it.
Yes, we lost to them. Like seriously, 5 points difference? That was so shame of you! Yes, we were amateur, we didn't know anything about it. But at least, we've tried hard. Like so damn hard.
So, you didn't have any right to insult us, to look down on us. We were not like you. We didn't know about it. We just entered the competition to gain more experiences. Not for you to insult how 'great' and 'professional' we were. But I guess, it was really shame on you because we didn't flinched a bit.
Sorry, your stupid tactics didn't affect our calmness in the competition.
I smiled. Yes, I smiled. I even laughed but deep inside my heart, I've killed you 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times! Yes, stupid brat, you're dead now in my eyes. Just for you know, most of my smiles just now were fake. They were just to cover my evil smile, my evil laugh. Because you might be VERY HAPPY if I showed you that I was really mad. You would be so damn happy. In fact, I was used to smile when I was mad. So, yeah...
Oh, wait, if I keep on writing in English, Kirah and Faten will nag at me bout it. Plus, it'll be a long post. So, I'll write in Malay. Badut jgn bising! Buat je kerja kat circus tu. Jangan sibuk pasal betapa panjangnya post saya. Ni macam dah cukup pendek dah ni.
Okay. Senang cerita, dia macam jaja cerita pasal 'tu' kat semua orang. Oh, yeah, keep on jaja cerita bangang tu kat semua orang. Tak apa. Hanya group saya je yang tahu betapa susahnya kita prepare soalan + jawapan tu. And yet, dia cerita pasal benda alah tu shamelessly kat almost everyone. Oh God, kau ni memang muka tak tahu malu, kan? Benci aku dengan orang yang berperangai macam kau ni. Patut campakkan kau dalam loji aje.
YOU ARE MY DOOR!
(Hanya people from class 2J yang faham maksud ni dan other certain people)
Memang. Don't blame me for saying that sebab memang kau perangai macam tu. Oh, well, maybe saya patut guna perkataan yang lebih baik. Yes, I should write it NICELY, with MANNERS. Totally opposite like you. You don't have any manners.
Saya nampak the way dia senyum and pandang saya. Memang cara nak menganjing saya. Tetapi tak apa. Asalkan saya tak tunjuk my evil smirk, then, you might be safe, for now. At least saya tak kerat kepala awak into 99999 pieces.
Well, dia memang tak ada manners. Semua good impressions saya kat dia hilang macam tu aje tadi. Mengada.
Also, tadi, saya dapat tahu yang my Kwangmin sangatlah ntah apa-apa. Ketua cursing? Seriously stupid.
Note: He's not the real Kwangmin. Just a nickname.
Kalau cakap macam 'stupid' or 'idiot' tu boleh tahan lagi. 'Damn' ke... Tu okay lah juga. Boleh diterima. Perkataan-perkataan tu tak begitu kasar macam perkataan 'gae' in Korea. Nak tahu maksud dia apa, search sendiri kat Google Translator.
At least, budak lelaki kelas saya yang kasar-2 pun tak cakap perkataan macam tu. Diaorang tak panggil pun classmates saya 'gae'! Maybe sometimes, diaorang cakap ***i secara tak sengaja, so, tu okay lah jugak. Ni tak, si 'Kwangmin' tu secara intentionally, memang sengaja panggil classmates dia 'gae'. Seriously?
Saya tak tahu guane ada orang boleh still suka dia lepas tahu pasal tu. Ye lah, kata orang, cinta itu buta. Tapi rasanya, bukan cinta yang buta. Tapi hati dia yang buta. Dah orang tu tak elok, yang sibuk nak gi minat dia kenapa? Tapi serious dia cute. LOLOL. Tp memang dia cute pun. Tapi kalau muka cute macam Kwangmin tapi suka cursing, macam mana? Aiyoo...
Muka nampak baik, tetapi perangai... //go kill them now
Sama macam si pakcik stupid brat ni! Mengada! Senang cerita, saya dah malas nak care pasal diaorang. Biarlah saya dengan WIHSH tu. Ohoho. I believe my WIHSH is soooo nice. Tapi kalau dia tak nice, takpe, saya still ada my cute Chanyeol.
Assalammualaikum. Oh, saya lapar. Dari tadi tak makan. Nak harapkan popia Aina aje mmg tak kenyang.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
|