Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 | 6:18 PM | 0 Alien

Right, especially when I purposely do the 'spongebob' voice.

Assalammualaikum.


I'm gonna wait for Spongebob till he gets back.

MWAHAHA XD. I want Spongebob! But I love that Chi- theme!

I do love the new theme. Like seriously, this is great! I can do my crazy voice again and people will hit me like crazy.

Got hit by Zakirah, Faten, Aina and more this week cause of my singing voice. Tau lah diaorang jealous suara saya sedap sangat. Tak payah lah sampai nak pukul orang, kan? HAHA XD.


Sometimes, I feel like Spongebob reflects my life well. It reflects our life. In life, we got moody friend like Squidward. We got a bit dumb friend like Patrick. We got a little cold-hearted friend like Plankton. We got stupid and money-lover friend like Mr. Krabs and overall, we got a happy-go-lucky friend like Spongebob.

So, if you wanna compare Spongebob to our new theme, that'll be really different. 360 degrees change! Well, they are cute, like seriously. It's musical theme, totally. And yeah, they do tell about brotherhood relationships and such.

But personally, I do love Spongebob more.

But, yeah, both are okay. I don't have any problem with the theme. 

This Monday, I gave them my ideas on the decoration of our class. Then, after I gave the boys my notebook, they read and suddenly, Fikri laughed like crazy. I paused. I turned around. Did he... Did he just... 

Then, Shimi took the notebook and looked at the last page. God! I quickly stood up and went to them. Shimi closed the book. I asked for it nicely at first. He didn't want to give it to me cause he told me that he didn't finished reading all the ideas yet. Without any hesitation, I just took the notebook from his hands and tore the page off. Darn it! They saw it!

Shimi said...

"Tak payah lah koyak kertas tu!"

*I tore it off and threw it into the dustbin*

When I walked passed him, he said...

"F------? F-----?"

I smiled. Rasa nak cekik aje dia ni! Fikri and Bilal tak kecoh sangat. Dia ni... Kenapa dia baca? Ingat pulak tu! Habis pecah rahsia! Takde lah rahsia sangat but rahsia lah jugak. Saya cadang nak bgtau orang lain dulu pasal tu. But... Haisy... 

Keesokan harinya, Aina told me that she dreamed of me. She told me bout something and I smiled. And God, how could she know about it? She asked me but then, I told her to ask Shimi. Then, Shimi cakap bende ntah tak tahu. Then, she guessed it right.

Then, suddenly, like seriously, outta the blue, Shimi said something...

"Why is he so handsome?"

Saya tengok dia. Saya ketawa. Gila. Lama pulak tu. Like seriously... Seriously... Sengaja je kan, Shimi? 

Skip pasal tu... Aina suruh saya tulis something tadi.

KATA AINA, SAYA (AINA) SUKA AIDIL DAN 

HAMKA!

And also...

MUKA IZZATI MACAM... BERUK?

Lupa Aina suruh tulis apa. Izzati, jgn marah, nak marah, marah Aina! Dia suruh saya tulis!

Also, dia suruh saya ceritakan pasal dia duduk atas saya.

Tadi, saya duduk atas kerusi tua dia tu. Then, tiba-2 dia duduk atas saya. Saya tak berapa nak kisah pasal tu. But then, dia tolak saya ke belakang. Kalau terjatuh ni, nasib lah... Saya tak boleh defend sebab saya tengah ketawa. Gila. Lepas lama tu, saya try nak stop ketawa and then, saya teringat yang Aina sensitive sikit dekat pinggang hari ni. Dia pegang tangan saya. So, saya tarik tangan saya dari dia and saya terus pegang pinggang dia. Terus dia bangun. Then, saya bangun. 

Macam hape aje mek sorang ni.

Well, saya malas nak update banyak-2. Sekarang homework belambak. Also, saya nak buat poster for my new Malay fanfic (tipu aje) Okay lah. Assalammualaikum.

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google