Saturday, March 2, 2013 | 12:56 PM | 0 Alien
1: Real (first) Name?
Uhuh- A- LALALA
2: Current crush!?
Not sure. Chanyeol, maybe? Hohoho
3: Addiction?
Kpop
4: How tall am I?
Less than 200 cm
5: Relationship status?
Single and unavailable
6: Girls I trust?
Friends?
7: Boys I trust?
None.
9: Current mood?
Emotionless. HAHA XD. Feel so calm~
10: how many followers?
What followers? O.o
11: Confession;
Oneulbame, na honja. HAHA XD.
12: Who I miss?
My baby cousins!
13: Who I last hugged?
Forgot. Between my mom and my dad or maybe my brother.
14: Who understands me?
People? Not apes for sure.
15: Someone who is always there for me:
Myself. HAHA XD. Nugu?
16: Last Text?
To Zakirah, telling her to watch ZOMBIEland.
17: someone you cry to?
Uh- Pftt
18: Who makes me laugh the most?
My friends
19: Who I do the craziest stuff with?
Myself, my family and maybe my friends.
20: Who makes me smile?
Friends
21: What am i listening to?
Tonight I'm Afraid Of The Daek by 10cm. Makes me calm, baby.
22: Turn on’s
Huh?
23: Turn offs?
I dunno..
24. Best friends?
Did I just realized that there's no 25?
26: Second confession?
I'm sleepy.
27: What I hate?
Insects. Insects. Insects.
28: Last person to give you butterflies?
None.


