Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 | 5:17 PM | 0 Alien

EXO CLICK AND DRAG GAME

best friend:
exogif_zps1a22e9c7.gif
brother:
exogif_zps1a22e9c7.gif
has a crush on you:
exogif_zps1a22e9c7.gif
first crush:
exogif_zps1a22e9c7.gif
enemy:
exogif_zps1a22e9c7.gif
boyfriend:
exogif_zps1a22e9c7.gif
first kiss:
exogif_zps1a22e9c7.gif


My results:

Best friend: Kris
Brother: Sehun
Has a crush on you: Chanyeol <-- My husband, baby!
First crush: Kris
Enemy: Kai
Boyfriend: Luhan
First Kiss: Suho

Credit to: (forgot who)

Source: breakupcouple
 My result:

Suho rubbed my back and as I fell asleep, he giggled a little and whispered, "I'll be your 

doctor for today. 


When EXO arrived in the airport and you were there fetching him..
  tumblr_m8veujNJk21r9i071o1_250.gif  tumblr_m8veujNJk21r9i071o2_250.gif
tumblr_m8veujNJk21r9i071o3_250.gif  tumblr_m8veujNJk21r9i071o4_250.gif
cr : ttalgiya

My result:

Suho spotted me in the crowd as soon as he got off the plane and after he approached me and hold my hands in his face, he said "I'm back! I know you missed me right?"


1 .)

  
  

1.) Suho butterfly kisses you then rips off your clothes while Xiumin narrates in morgan freeman's voice.

 Why do I always get SUHO?


2.)
 
 

2.) Kai and I drove around town in a convertable car then afterwards, he smirked and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said "Are you having as much fun as I have?"



3.)
 


3.) Kris leaned in for a kiss then immediately backed away and as I started to walk away he said "Hehe, you have to admit that was pretty funny."


4.)

 
 


4.) Suho teasingly held my bag over my head so I couldn't reach it and as he slid closer to me at the lunch table he said "Aisy, why are you in my class? I can't focus on anything anymore..."

GIFGIFGIF

GIFGIFGIF
GIFGIFGIF
Best friend: Lay
Boyfriend: Kris
Husband: Suho
Number of kids: None
The tease: Baekhyun
Neighbour: Sehun
You get along most with: Kris
Anniversary gift: Don't know what the heck it is. Mcm game or something?

If you were an exo member you would be: Sehun


 
 

Sehun kissed my lips chuckled and said "I love you."

When We First Met

 

Chanyeol suddenly tapped me on the shoulder and as he gave me and awkward smile he said, "I know we just met but you're definitely the one."

My feels x.x

Summer Romance



 Chen and I collected seashells and as he gave me a piggyback ride he said "Does my tan look okay?"

Don't Spazz Too Much


Lay held my hand then slowly backed away and said "you are my everything."


A Night With Your Bias


I woke up next to Baekhyun at the park and remembered that last night we danced in the rain then suddenly he said "Get back in bed with me."

Urgh... A bed at the park? Seems -_-

It's A Date



Chanyeol took me to his place and we went for a long walk then that night we pranked on each other and as he put his jacket on me he said "Let's break up."

Bangang. Saya baru je nak excited and then... God -_-

Love is in the air


Chanyeol gave me a bouquet of roses and as he did bunny aegyo he said "will you always be my valentine?"


I Hear Wedding Bells


Luhan wore a pink tux after we said our "I do's," he shed a tear and said "No matter what, I'll always love you."

On A Deserted Island


Suho only brought a teddy bear and as he splashed in the water he said "It's so beautiful here... Just like you."

Kidnapped


Baekhyun put me in the trunk of his car and as he licked his lips he said "Oops, I kidnapped the wrong person."

We Got Separated


Tao raced after me on his motorcycle and as tears ran down his face he said "Did you really want to leave me?"

Oh yeah. HAHA XD. *evil laugh*


That's all for today. Feel like catching a cold. So, assalammualaikum!

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^









Labels: ,


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google