Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, March 2, 2013 | 8:00 PM | 0 Alien

Assalammualaikum.

Yes, dah cukup panjang, Aina. Saya bangga ^_^

At first, memang pelik tengok Aina tulis panjang-2. Ingatkan dia tulis pendek aje. HAHA XD.


What do I start with? Should I start with apology? 


Yes, you hate me. You 'hate' my friends because of me. Sorry my dear friends, cause of me, she 'hates' you. Right, I'm such a jerk. I really am sorry, friends. You don't deserve this. 

For your information, I don't really talk much. I only speak a few words what maybe make you annoy, mad or whatever you feel. Seriously, I guess you should just discuss it with me face to face instead of writing in the blog. Cause I'm not really great in expressing my feelings in blog. But, yeah, I'm not really mad, actually. 

I'm feeling calm, baby. The power of Ailee xD

I admit, I do feel a bit emotional at that time. Especially when you shout. I'm allergic to all those shouting thingy. Yes, the other side of me appears when people shout. I tend to be really annoy. You know my story, she knows my story. My respond to shout is just so weird. I've lived with them all these while. I've been through many things in my life. But still, I can't control my respond to all those thingy.

Seriously, why don't you just talk tome face-to-face? Scared something bad will happen to me? What? Is that mean that you're going to be violent or I'm going to be violent? I guess you know how I will be when I'm discussing with people. I've discussed with Faresha about something last year and we turned out to be fine now. All I do is just talk nicely. Just talk to me face-by-face, alone, only two of us. I'm not going to be mad. I'm not the kind of girl who can't contain her feelings. I'm not going to cry. I can endure my feelings well.

I admit, it is my fault. And you know what, I guess you've forgotten something. I've apologized to you 5 times and guess what? You told me that you've forgiven me. So, I thought we were okay until that day that I wrote your post. It's not that I've never asked for your forgiveness or something. And you know what, I don't hold grudges. I'm not that kind of girl. 

I can't be mad for a long time. To be honest, I wanted to apologize to you on Tuesday, but I just couldn't find the right time. And yeah, Aina, Izzati, I didn't tell you guys about it. But I guess I did tell you that my dad gave me advice about patience and such, right? Or maybe I told Zakirah or Faten or Aishah about it. 

I tend to be okay after a few hours. I didn't say that I won't forgive you, right? Who am I to not forgive people? Nobody is perfect. Even Allah forgives people who ask for His forgiveness. So, who am I to actually tell people that I won't forgive them? I'm no one compare to Him. Our Prophet also forgives people. So, there's no such things as "I can't forgive you" or "I won't ever forgive you" in my life dictionary. 

I always say that I'm grateful to have such beautiful meanings behind my names. Allah has set everything for me. If you realize, I always face hard obstacles when I'm about to take exams. HAHA XD. But that's okay. It doesn't let me down. I know, Allah is trying to test my patience and such. He gives me all these thingy because He knows that I can pull it off. He knows I can face it very well. That's why He gives me obstacles when I'm about to face the examination. 

Yes, Allah, I'm trying to face this obstacle nicely. I will try hard, InsyaAllah. I know you will help me for every decisions I made. Thank you, Allah.

I am LUCKY for having the ability not to feel stress and depress about it. I can do well in my exams. I guess so. I hope my results will be okay. I can't guarantee that I can be top 5 in my class, but I hope I can be in top 5, or maybe top 3. HAHA XD. It depends on my result, as long as I don't get C. I hope not. I don't want to get C! 

I am grateful that I can be PATIENT. I'm not too sad or such with these obstacles. Right. I know. I should just be patient. One day, if Allah wants her to forgive me, He will open her heart. I believe in that day. 

Islam is my way of ninja! Believe it! ©
I may not be perfect but I know somehow, there's solution to this problem. There are always there, but we both can't see them. Maybe, we should open our heart, open our mind and open our eyes. Cause every problem has its solution. By hook or by crook, we'll solve this problem. 

I put aside my pride in order for me not to make Him angry. 

Aina, I create those spacing thingy. Then, people copy it from me. HAHA XD. Nampak tak di situ? Credit credit!

I've always believe in these words.

3 reasons why people hate you:
1) You are thread to them
2) They hate themselves
3) They want to be you

So, which one are you?

HAHA XD. None of the above?
Also, to Asy, sorry sangat- kalau terasa pasal hari tu. HAHA XD. Steady lah, saya tak marah pun. saya tak marah sapa-2 pun sekarang ni. Takde kerja saya nak marah orang. Baik pergi solat ke zikir ke daripada buang masa nak marah orang. 

Okay, tu je kott. Assalammualaikum.

Love you guys, bubblebye © ^_^ 






PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google