Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, March 1, 2013 | 10:25 PM | 0 Alien

Type down 10 random names of your biases then answer the questions.
1. Kwangmin
2. Daehyun
3. Chanyeol
4. D.O
5. Niel
6. Changjo
7. Onew
8. Ilhoon
9. Yongguk
10. Jungshin

Answer by name order:
1. You're at an Amusement Park with your friend, you're waiting in a line to get on a roller coaster and you see Kwangmin standing in front of you?
*squel* Take pictures with him. That's just so shameless of me!
2. It's Your first (BAP) concert, you're on your way of entering the place and you bump into Daehyun?
Roses are red, Violets are blue.. I like you?
3. You meet Chanyeol's Doppelganger, Reaction?
I know my husband. Hello, my husband's twin!
4. You're at school, It's valentine's day, You hear some squealing coming from the entrance, you turn around and see D.O approach you?
Oh- Em- Gee! My husband D.O *speechless* 
5. You see Niel right in front of your bedroom door, Reaction?
*shock* OH MY GOD! *blur* Who are you?
6. Changjo is your date mom found for you, Reaction?
Uhhh....
7. Onew is your Cousin's new friend, Reaction?
Oh My, I will treat my cousin nicely!
8. Ilhoon's a tourist in your area, He's lost at the mall and you spot him, Reaction?
I am your tour guide! Come here and follow me!
9. Yongguk is walking with one of his bandmates in the back and passes by you, Reaction?
IMMA GONNA TELL THE WHOLE UNIVERSE OF THEIR EXISTENCE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!
10. You're the newest trainee in (FNC entertainment) and Jungshin make his move on you, Reaction?
Bubblehye, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google