Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, March 24, 2013 | 9:03 PM | 0 Alien


Assalammualaikum.


Tadi saya tengok balik episodes HM yang dulu-2 masa season 1. Saya rindu masa dulu! Dulu, saya gila-2 addicted to HM! Every lagu dia semua saya hafal! Tapi sekarang, banyak yang dah lupa, except for some songs. Tapi kalau dengar lagu tu balik, ingat pulak. 



This is just so funny. I tend to say those Say What thingy when I was young. HAHA XD. It's fun though! 

You know, by just watching HM old episodes, I feel like I miss my childhood! I spent most of my time in front of my computer, just to watch HM from morning till night! Like, seriously, I didn't really watch tv when I was so madly addicted in HM. 




I'm in the mood of downloading songs and videos and God, sayangnya space dlm hard disk ni! Waaaa :( Tapi takpe, bukan selalu. And plus, bukannya saya simpan other movies or songs ke apa dalam ni. 


Free space: 464 GB

Okay, lalala, I'm gonna sing all out today! Kesian adik-2 saya nanti dengar saya nyanyi. Oh, takpe, suara saya SANGAT sedap, macam suara Hyorin! Assalammualaikum!


Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google