Saturday, March 2, 2013 | 9:02 PM | 0 Alien
What are you, then?
Best pulak buat survey
1. When was the last time you ran?
Last week? I forgot. HAHA XD.
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears or holes in them?
Nah.
3. What are you dreading right now?
Hmmmm...
4. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes, when I'm all alone in the house.
5. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep every night?
Nope. Less on weekdays and more on weekends.
6. If anyone of your friends came to your house randomly one day, what would you say?
"Eh? Macam kenal aje?"
7. Who last grabbed your ass?
o.O
8. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Never.
9. Do you own a pair of converse?
10. Did you copy and paste this survey?
I did.
11. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
No
12. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
No
13. Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
I do. But it isn’t the radio’s problem though. I actually put it in repeat and listen to it until I get bored and end up disliking it.
14. Do you watch Top Gear?
I don’t.
15. How do you eat oreos?
Twist, Lick, and then DUNK!...into my mouth since milk’s rarely available. XD
16. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Yes.
17. Are you cocky?
No
18. Could you live without a computer?
Yes. I can live with iPad. HAHA XD.
19. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
Nope.
20. Who or what sleeps with you?
Blanket. Phone. Poem books.
21. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
Ever since I'm a few yrs old. I've never believed in Santa.
22. How many house phones and mobiles are in your house?
Seven, maybe?
23. What do you do when you're sad?
Dance. Blogging. Sing. Do something stupid. HAHA XD. Weird.
24. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
I'll keep it as a secret.
25. Last time you saw your best friend?
Do I have a best friend? I hope I do. WAAAA :(
26. Are you in high school?
I'm in elementary school. Still standard 2! Aina admits it!
27 What jewelry are you wearing?
Nothing. My love earring is in my room safely. Yes, earring, without 's'.
28. Is anyone on your bad side now?
Cherry Blossom Ending - LALALALA
29. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Open FB
30. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
No
31. How do most people spell your name?
With A and I and D and A with space plus S and A and B and R and I and N and A.
32. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
No.
33. Where do you work?
Maybe hospital, in the future? Or maybe I can run my own business. Split ambitions.
34. What are you doing tomorrow?
Dance.
35. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
No.
36. Favorite name for a girl?
ANGEL!
37. Favorite name for a boy?
Any name with 'F' word in it.
Any name with 'F' word in it.
38. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Yeah. I'm in Malaysia. We don't really use husband's last name after marriage. Or maybe, if I marry a Korean or Chinese or Japanese or American or blah blah, then, just add the 'clan name' after Sabrina. Hehehe...
39. When was the last time you left your house?
Today, an hour and half ago. Angkat baju.
40. Do you return your cart?
41. Do you have a dishwasher?
No
42. What noise do you hear?
News and Tonight I'm Afraid Of The Dark song. His voice is just so soothing. I want my husband to have this soothing voice! My voice is husky. tskk...
43. Would you survive in prison?
No!
44. Who is the youngest in your family?
My brother.
45. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely overpack?
Aina! Oh, maybe Izzati! and Faten! And me, also!
46. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Yes. Many.
47. What's the last thing you purchased
Hmmm... Something to eat. Ice cream!
48. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
No.
49. What brand are your pants right now?
Pencil. Yes, pencil baby.
50. Ever been to Georgia (the state)?
Nope.
51. What irritates you most on the internet?
When it's loading. Loading, loading and loading. Aku tumbuk jugak laptop ni kang.
52. What brand is your digital camera?
Same as my twin's.
53. Do you watch movies with your parents?
Yeah.
54. What song best describes your life right now?
Evening Sky? I Will Show You! Nobody's Perfect, the perfect song for my life.
55. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
I guess not. I'm currently using my mom's Mary Kay perfume and sometimes, I use Playboy. Playboy is gonna finish soon, so, I'm thinking of using The Body Shop or Sasa. Not sure.
56. Are you supposed to be asleep right now?
Not my bedtime yet. My Geronimo Stilton is not here to tell me bedtime stories.
57. Do you like sushi?
Yes.
58. Do you get your hair cut every month?
Just when I feel annoy when it reaches below my shoulder. Not more than shoulders, please?
59. Do you go online everyday?
When internet's there
60. What kind of phone do you have?
Nokia C3. She told me she's gonna give me a phone but nah, how can I survive without my baby Nokia? My notes! HAHA XD.


