________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, February 22, 2013 | 4:01 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.
I'm tired. I'm sick of it. I'm annoyed. I hate it. I really hate it.
I feel like I want to shout. I wanna tell people how annoyed I am; how mad I feel; how disappointed I get.
You can say much how you want me to fail. You can tell me how much you are disappointed in me. You can shout to the world how lazy I am. You can complain to my parents how rude I am. You can do them all. You can change the exam questions. You can be mad at me. You can complain everything. You can treat me like a rubbish. You can...
But just one thing that you can't do...
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME FAIL!
Even though you want me to fail so badly, you want to make me fail, but I won't. Take my words!
I will not fail in the subject that you teach for this exam.
I won't make it happen. I don't care who you are. I just won't fail. I won't let myself disappointed just because of you. I won't let my pride down just because of you. I won't let my parents sad just because of you. I won't let people embarrassed with my results just because of you. I won't. Remember.
Have you ever thought of it before? Have you ever thought of how amazingly selfish you are? Have you ever thought of how annoying you are? Have you ever thought of how emotional you are? Have you ever thought of how my parents will feel if I fail that subject? Have you ever thought of my feelings? How will I feel if I fail that subject?
HAVE YOU?!
I don't care who you are. I don't care how much you've failed in exams. I don't care about all of it. Call me selfish, I don't care. Cause I really don't care about it at all. What I care is me.
I don't want to disappoint myself. I don't want to let my pride down. I don't want to be sad. I don't. I don't want to fail.
That's why I will never grant your wish. I will never fail. I won't torture my feelings. I have to take care of my feelings. I won't let myself down. My pride is too high. I won't let it down just because of you. Who you are to say that I'm gonna fail? Even my parents NEVER tell me to fail.
WHO ARE YOU TO ME TO EVEN TELL ME TO FAIL?
GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, WOMAN!
No one has ever said to me to fail. Never. People never thought of me failing in those subjects. Even people who know me the most, who know how lazy I am to study, have never told me that I'm going to fail. So, who do you think you are to tell me that I'm gonna fail? You're not my God. You're not someone who's gifted. You can't see the future. You're not an angel or something. Stop saying something as if you know the future. You can't predict the future.
Guess what? I told my dad to pray for me to get A's in this upcoming exam when he's doing the umrah. So, yeah, I hope I can get all A's or at least I can get A in the subject that you teach so that I can crash your stupid wish. Yeah, woman, I'm gonna crash it. I'm gonna prove to you that I can get A. Allah is with me all the time. All I have to do is try hard and insyaAllah, He will help me. Not you.
I'm tired of apologizing to you. It's not me who's at fault. You can't just blame it on me. You're no one to me. Wake up. Get a grip of yourself. Don't keep telling me what to do. I know what I'm doing. Don't keep asking me to do your favors. I'm not your slave for you to tell me what to do. I'm not.
Let me tell you - I'm sick of you telling me that you're disappointed. When you were mad last year, I apologized and guess what you replied? You were disappointed in me. And today, when Faresha asked me to join her to apologize to you, guess what I did? I cried. The scar was bleeding again. And I was right not to join her apologizing. Why? Cause again, you told that you were disappointed. I'm annoyed to those words of yours.
Disappointed? I'm more disappointed!
You're nice? Oh God, please... Nice people won't tell us that we're lazy. You don't know us so shut your mouth up! If we're lazy, we won't finish our homework. We won't do as you told us to do. We won't get into SMART. We're not stupid. We're not lazy. It's just you who have problems. We don't have any problems with other teachers. Even other teachers have never told us that we're lazy. Who are you to judge us?
You told us that even if the angel (malaikat) got down from the sky and gonna teach us the subject that you teach, we would still be problematic as hell. Oh- Em- Gee. That what hurt the most.
Seriously, we're not THAT ungrateful. We're not stupid. Seriously. Why are you telling us those stupid things? To tell us that we're really bad? To tell that we're just so damn annoying? Oh God, please, you're overacting!
You told us that the other class is way better than us? That they hear all your instructions properly? They never make you mad? Then, go. Go teach them till form 5! I don't care! Tch. You just teach them for 2 months and yet, you've been praising them so much? You teach us for 2 years and you've been telling us bad words? Okay, fine! Life is just so FAIR! Nevermind. Cause someday, you'll take back what you once said to us.
Woman, take note of these things:
1) We're not your slaves!
We're not people who you can instruct everything from head to toe! You can't force us like that! We're not even your kids! Stop instructing us! We're tired! We have things to do! You just don't understand! You can't tolerate with us! So stop trying to act as if you can tolerate with us cause you can't. I can see it from the first time I see you.
2) We're not robots!
You can't just complain about something and expect us to change it in less than a day! We're busy! We have homework to do! We got into KAA class not to just learn the subject that you teach. We also want to learn other subjects as well. There's no such things as we should just focus on the subject that you teach. Why are you expecting us to do all your instructions in less than a day? Why do you complain so much? Even our class teacher has never complaint about those thingy. Seriously, we learn 2 more subjects than other classes; KKQ and ARABIC. Yes, we used not to learn arts but now, we learn it! So, you can't just compare us to them. Yes, maybe they got lots of time but we're not. We gotta stay back 4 times a week. Are you kidding me? We're tired! We're humans! We need to rest! Don't expect us to do all the things you told us to do at night. Oh, wow, you think we sleep at 3 a.m. or something? Use your brain!
3) We're not lazy!
Stop telling us like that! When you say that I AM LAZY, then, you're wrong. It's a wrong move, woman. Do you think by telling me that I'm lazy, I'm gonna be all nice to you and such? No! I'm sensitive to those things! So, shut up! Telling me that I'm lazy won't change anything.
4) We're not ungrateful!
Do expect us to give you presents for teaching us? Seriously, our way to say thanks to teachers is to get great results in the exam. So, why are you saying that we're ungrateful? We got great results. None of us failed! Seriously, I guess you're the one who is ungrateful because you got us to be your students. We're not THAT bad!
Okay, that's all. I'm annoyed. Assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
I'm Not Failing
Assalammualaikum.
I'm tired. I'm sick of it. I'm annoyed. I hate it. I really hate it.
I feel like I want to shout. I wanna tell people how annoyed I am; how mad I feel; how disappointed I get.
You can say much how you want me to fail. You can tell me how much you are disappointed in me. You can shout to the world how lazy I am. You can complain to my parents how rude I am. You can do them all. You can change the exam questions. You can be mad at me. You can complain everything. You can treat me like a rubbish. You can...
But just one thing that you can't do...
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME FAIL!
Even though you want me to fail so badly, you want to make me fail, but I won't. Take my words!
I will not fail in the subject that you teach for this exam.
I won't make it happen. I don't care who you are. I just won't fail. I won't let myself disappointed just because of you. I won't let my pride down just because of you. I won't let my parents sad just because of you. I won't let people embarrassed with my results just because of you. I won't. Remember.
Have you ever thought of it before? Have you ever thought of how amazingly selfish you are? Have you ever thought of how annoying you are? Have you ever thought of how emotional you are? Have you ever thought of how my parents will feel if I fail that subject? Have you ever thought of my feelings? How will I feel if I fail that subject?
HAVE YOU?!
I don't care who you are. I don't care how much you've failed in exams. I don't care about all of it. Call me selfish, I don't care. Cause I really don't care about it at all. What I care is me.
I don't want to disappoint myself. I don't want to let my pride down. I don't want to be sad. I don't. I don't want to fail.
That's why I will never grant your wish. I will never fail. I won't torture my feelings. I have to take care of my feelings. I won't let myself down. My pride is too high. I won't let it down just because of you. Who you are to say that I'm gonna fail? Even my parents NEVER tell me to fail.
WHO ARE YOU TO ME TO EVEN TELL ME TO FAIL?
GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, WOMAN!
No one has ever said to me to fail. Never. People never thought of me failing in those subjects. Even people who know me the most, who know how lazy I am to study, have never told me that I'm going to fail. So, who do you think you are to tell me that I'm gonna fail? You're not my God. You're not someone who's gifted. You can't see the future. You're not an angel or something. Stop saying something as if you know the future. You can't predict the future.
Guess what? I told my dad to pray for me to get A's in this upcoming exam when he's doing the umrah. So, yeah, I hope I can get all A's or at least I can get A in the subject that you teach so that I can crash your stupid wish. Yeah, woman, I'm gonna crash it. I'm gonna prove to you that I can get A. Allah is with me all the time. All I have to do is try hard and insyaAllah, He will help me. Not you.
I'm tired of apologizing to you. It's not me who's at fault. You can't just blame it on me. You're no one to me. Wake up. Get a grip of yourself. Don't keep telling me what to do. I know what I'm doing. Don't keep asking me to do your favors. I'm not your slave for you to tell me what to do. I'm not.
Let me tell you - I'm sick of you telling me that you're disappointed. When you were mad last year, I apologized and guess what you replied? You were disappointed in me. And today, when Faresha asked me to join her to apologize to you, guess what I did? I cried. The scar was bleeding again. And I was right not to join her apologizing. Why? Cause again, you told that you were disappointed. I'm annoyed to those words of yours.
Disappointed? I'm more disappointed!
You're nice? Oh God, please... Nice people won't tell us that we're lazy. You don't know us so shut your mouth up! If we're lazy, we won't finish our homework. We won't do as you told us to do. We won't get into SMART. We're not stupid. We're not lazy. It's just you who have problems. We don't have any problems with other teachers. Even other teachers have never told us that we're lazy. Who are you to judge us?
You told us that even if the angel (malaikat) got down from the sky and gonna teach us the subject that you teach, we would still be problematic as hell. Oh- Em- Gee. That what hurt the most.
Seriously, we're not THAT ungrateful. We're not stupid. Seriously. Why are you telling us those stupid things? To tell us that we're really bad? To tell that we're just so damn annoying? Oh God, please, you're overacting!
You told us that the other class is way better than us? That they hear all your instructions properly? They never make you mad? Then, go. Go teach them till form 5! I don't care! Tch. You just teach them for 2 months and yet, you've been praising them so much? You teach us for 2 years and you've been telling us bad words? Okay, fine! Life is just so FAIR! Nevermind. Cause someday, you'll take back what you once said to us.
Woman, take note of these things:
1) We're not your slaves!
We're not people who you can instruct everything from head to toe! You can't force us like that! We're not even your kids! Stop instructing us! We're tired! We have things to do! You just don't understand! You can't tolerate with us! So stop trying to act as if you can tolerate with us cause you can't. I can see it from the first time I see you.
2) We're not robots!
You can't just complain about something and expect us to change it in less than a day! We're busy! We have homework to do! We got into KAA class not to just learn the subject that you teach. We also want to learn other subjects as well. There's no such things as we should just focus on the subject that you teach. Why are you expecting us to do all your instructions in less than a day? Why do you complain so much? Even our class teacher has never complaint about those thingy. Seriously, we learn 2 more subjects than other classes; KKQ and ARABIC. Yes, we used not to learn arts but now, we learn it! So, you can't just compare us to them. Yes, maybe they got lots of time but we're not. We gotta stay back 4 times a week. Are you kidding me? We're tired! We're humans! We need to rest! Don't expect us to do all the things you told us to do at night. Oh, wow, you think we sleep at 3 a.m. or something? Use your brain!
3) We're not lazy!
Stop telling us like that! When you say that I AM LAZY, then, you're wrong. It's a wrong move, woman. Do you think by telling me that I'm lazy, I'm gonna be all nice to you and such? No! I'm sensitive to those things! So, shut up! Telling me that I'm lazy won't change anything.
4) We're not ungrateful!
Do expect us to give you presents for teaching us? Seriously, our way to say thanks to teachers is to get great results in the exam. So, why are you saying that we're ungrateful? We got great results. None of us failed! Seriously, I guess you're the one who is ungrateful because you got us to be your students. We're not THAT bad!
Okay, that's all. I'm annoyed. Assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
|