Friday, February 1, 2013 | 7:25 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.
Before saya masuk tajuk, I just wanna, you know, discuss something with you guys, about something. Well, I watched a video just now and I was like, are you freaking kidding me? Seriously? I don't know if you've heard about it. But yeah, we've never talked about it before.
So, you've watched the video above before? If not, watch it now before you read everything I type below.
Before that, it's already February! It's been right a year since I first got into kelas KAA! Yeay! Tepat satu tahun lepas, saya masuk kelas 1J, walaupun pertukaran kelas tu masa 31 Disember. But nah, saya tak datang masa hari tu. Well, I'm so grateful that I got into KAA. I'm so thankful that I get to be like this, I get to learn Arabic and such. It's great. Seriously. Also, I should be happy today but instead, I feel kinda sad. You know why, Aina. Are you freaking kidding me? God. Unbelievable. Uhh :'(
To be honest, I feel like... I'm regret. Regret for not _____ (fill in the blanks). Ruginyalah! Sepatutnya saya kene always stalk dia. HAHA XD.
Back to the video...
Okay, this is crazy. Who the hell eats their tampons? Seriously, that's disgusting. I read a title bout girl eating her used tampons at AFF a week ago, I guess? I forgot. But seriously, by just reading the blog post title, I felt disgusted. And now, Luan just said about it and all, I was like, seriously, that girl is crazy! That is absolutely crazy! Think about it! Oh- Em- Gee. It's just so disgusting.
Don't you have other food to eat than eating tampons? Urgh. Use your brain. Don't you think it's just so damn disgusting? Whoa, I'm goin' crazy. By listening to what he said, that it was white after she sucked it, I was like...
I WANNA VOMIT NOW!~ GET ME A
BASKET OR SOMETHING NOW!
People these days are going crazy. They are way far from crazy. Seriously. Luan's right. If what makes her happy is sucking on her tampons, girl, please be sad! That's the craziest thing ever. Why do you wanna suck on your USED tampons? Seriously, you can eat anything edible, so, why tampons? Why do you choose to eat tampons?
Okay, maybe it's not really okay for you to eat tampons and such but should you really make a video of yourself eating that thingy? Seriously? I don't know why I'm so pissed off right now but something for sure... It makes me embarrassed. I feel mad.
If you are proud of yourself by doing that thingy, then, you are pathetic, so damn pathetic. Well, you are just like the other attention seekers at Facebook and such, trying to seek for attention but nah, you're worse.
Well, Luan is just so funny in this video! He's just so great. I really miss watching his videos! So, I might watch his videos after I update my blog.
So, that is all that I wanna discuss about. LOL. HAHA XD. Anyway, let's get into the topic, shall we?
Aina told me to renovate/decorate my oh-so-gorgeous manila card of English notes. Seriously? I don't have time to do it! I don't have anything that I can use to decorate that thingy! And she told me to buy something to decorate it. Why should I waste my money on that thingy? But nah, I told my dad to buy ribbons and stickers before he got back. Say yeah ^^
But I don't think it is necessary, right? My manila card is just so pretty! It doesn't need any decorations! LOL. I will decorate it later at night, so, don't worry, be happy. But I can't promise you it will be amazing though. Nasiblah kalau tak cantik, eh?
Sikit je topic hari ni. So, disebabkan itu, saya nak cerita pasal everything yang jadi sejak kebelakangan ni.
'BENDE ALAH'
Saya selalu cakap 'bende alah' ni. Memang sokmo. I don't really remember saya ada beritahu ke tak pasal saya buat science presentation hari tu. So, lemme just cerita pasal hari tu. Masa saya present, saya nak cakap pasal tendrils tu ada dekat tip of the plants, but saya tak ingat apa perkataan tip dalam BM, so, instead, saya gantikan perkataan tu dengan perkataan 'bende alah'. Bila cikgu tanya, ada sapa-2 nak tanya soalan kat group saya, Hanis angkat tangan. Dia tanya...
"Tadi awak ada cakap 'bende alah'. Apa tu 'bende alah'?"
Saya giggled. Tak tahu nak jawab apa. Seriously... That's just so embarrassing. It doesn't have anything to do with my topic, Thigmotropism. And sejak tu, bila saya cakap 'bende alah' aje, mesti diaorang tersengih ke apa or tanya apa tu bende alah.
Tadi, Shimi minta fail PBS Sejarah. Saya tak masukkan lagi pbs dalam fail tu. So, saya panicked.
"Alah, saya tak siap lagi bende alah tu!"
Then, Hanis cakap...
"Bende alah lagi."
Semalam masa buat experiment kat lab, cikgu terangkan and cikgu ada sebut perkataan 'bende alah' and people pandang saya. Fikri kept saying "bende alah" and cakap bende ntah. HAHA XD.
Sebenarnya, saya dah lama cakap 'bende alah' ni. Kalau awk perasan, banyak post saya ada perkataan bende alah, especially post yg ni lah. Kalau takde bende alah, thingy mesti ada. HAHA XD. Kalau dulu, saya selalu kene tegur dengan Asy and Aina pasal perkataan 'bende alah' ni. But now, Hanis pulak yang tegur saya.
Anyway, tadi, saya nyanyi dengan Zakirah. Saja nak annoy dia. Then, dia suruh saya senyap. Saya cakap, kalau nk suruh saya tak kacau dia, bgtau macam mana lagu shubidubidu bende ntah tu. Zakirah ckp, janji jgn janji. But after lama tu, sye dah janji and dia cakap, dia tak nak beritahu. Geram, saya terus nyanyi ntah apa-2. Tiba-2, Faten cakap, "Aida, Fikri tu!" Saya tengok and dia ada dekat meja Zakirah. Tengah tengok makwe dia hafal dialog lah tu.
Sweet couple xP
So, anyway, buku PBS semakin belambak sampai meja saya dah penuh gila-2 nak mampus! Nak letak satu buku kecil tu pun tak muat dah! Meja Zakirah yang saya pinjam pun, dah penuh! Gila. How am I going to survive now?
ma, neugeudeul geugeon aida aigaeumagi jangnaniga? goma urin aidani geukani nae ikaji,angeukamyeon nae ikana?gomahago dwaetdama,neugeukkeon jeori chiappura
Perasan something kat atas tu? BYG's rap parts in No Mercy
Anyway, bye and assalammualaikum. I wanna sleep, which is to take a rest, to be exact.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^


