Saturday, January 12, 2013 | 11:54 PM | 0 Alien
Zombie Apocalypse Playlist.
Put your music player of choice on shuffle and answer the questions.
1. Overall theme of the apocalypse.
Aku yang berdosa - Shahir. LOL.
2. What plays when you kill your first zombie.
Closer - Taeyeon (HAHA XD. Ballad meh)
3. What plays when getting chased by the horde.
Frederic Chopin. (What the? It's supposed to be thrilling but instead? HAHA XD)
4. What plays when you have to kill a loved one.
I Mean You - 5Dolls (Lah, masa saya kene kejar, lagu ballad lah pulak. Masa kene bunuh org yg saya sayang, keluar lagu dance pulak. Ngek)
5. Song that plays when you find a group of survivors.
Tried To Walk - B1A4 (I'm trying to walk, babehh)
6. Song that plays when you meet the love interest.
Pelangi Senja - Stacy
7. Song that plays during the final stand.
Gee - SNSD
8. Song that plays when you think you’ve survived it all.
Banmal Song - Yong Hwa
9. Song that plays when you discover a bite mark on yourself.
Lovey-Dovey - T-ara (No way! What lovey-dovey? I'm gonna kill that stupid zombie now! Bang bang bang!)
10. Song that plays over the end credits.
Ayat-ayat Cinta - Rossa
Haiyoo... Pandai pulak time-2 nak buat bende ni, dia keluar lagu Melayu semua tu. Selalunya, kalau saya buat shuffle, jgn mimpi lah nak kluar lagu Malay. Ni, magic pulak dah. ONCE IN A BLUE MOON!
So, anyway, I'm sleepy. Assalammualaikum!
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^


