Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, January 24, 2013 | 3:04 PM | 0 Alien

EXO-M

Xiumin:
[X] You have a chubby face 
[  ] You're strong 
[  ] Your clean and neat (I'm clean but I'm not neat. I can't find my things!)
[X] You want a huggable person (But I don't really like to hug people. I feel awkward!)
[  ] You like ballads the most (I like hip hop and pop better. Well, it depends on my mood but always hip hop, baby!)
[X] People mistake you as Chinese (Used to. LOL. HAHA XD. They mistook me as Chinese and my Chinese friend as Malay. Weird -_-)
[X] You have a cute grin (I guess so)
[  ] Your favorite song from their album is MAMA
[X] You have cute nicknames (I guess so? HAHA XD. I think Alien is cute. BDA is the cutest of all)
[X] You make a lot of cute/funny gestures (Always in the KKQ room)
TOTAL: 6

Luhan:
[X] Mistaken that you're younger than you really are (Used to)
[  ] Easy going (I hope I am. LOL. I'm very awkward)
[  ] Don't like it when people are on your bed (I don't care, actually)
[  ] Rubik Cube genius
[X] Like simple clothes
[  ] Favorite sport is soccer
[  ] Very lazy (I'm lazy but not really. Kene perasan jugak lah sometimes.)
[  ] Catch colds easily
[  ] Natural curly hair 
[  ] Scared of heights (I love to tengok bawah bila ada kat tingkat yg tinggi)
TOTAL: 2

Kris:
[  ] Tallest amongst your friends (One of the shortest, I guess. I wanna be taller!)
[  ] Like reading inspirational books (Takde kerja cheq nak pi baca inspirational books)
[  ] Very social 
[  ] You sleep talk 
[  ] Can do magic tricks (Not interested)
[X] Naive 
[X] Obedient
[  ] Favorite song from their mini album is What Is Love
[  ] Fashion King/Queen
[X] You know more than one language (I'm learning Arabic, so, yeah)
TOTAL: 3

Lay:
[  ] You can play more than one instrument
[  ] An all-rounder
[  ] Naughty
[  ] Funny at times
[  ] Forgetful (I'm not really forgetful. Well, I can remember my homework without writing them to a piece of paper)
[  ] Can cook very good 
[X] Slow reaction (I am, so, please, I'm not surprised with your sudden 'surprise')
[  ] Training maniac
[  ] Like eating junk food
[  ] You can't keep a secret (I've changed)
TOTAL: 1

Chen:
[  ] Specialty is singing high notes (I can do low notes very well. My high notes are okay but I'm better in low notes)
[X] You give an impression of gentleness (It depends on some people. I seem to be cold sometimes)
[X] You like to wear simple clothes
[  ] You have a powerful voice 
[  ] You can play the piano
[X] Gentle (I am gentle)
[X] You have a soft laugh (I have all kinds of laugh. HAHAHAHAHA)
[X] You're a bit shy (I'm shy when I'm not with my friends)
[  ] Born in September
[  ] Favorite song from their album is MACHINE 
TOTAL: 5

Tao:
[  ] Likes to take care of their body
[  ] Knows wushu
[  ] Likes to take long walks on the beach (I'd love to if I have the chance to do that)
[X] Likes cats (Totally!)
[  ] Likes drinking Starbucks Coffee
[  ] Conservative person
[X] Sensitive (I'm a bit sensitive but I tend to push those thingy away)
[X] Like Western Food 
[X] Favorite color is blue (I am Blue Diamond Angel ^_^)
[X] Full of aegyo (But I'm a bit shy to show it to people. I show it sometimes to get what I want)
TOTAL: 5


I'm so much like Xiumin. Duhh -_-



EXO-K

Suho:
[X] You like golf (Used to)
[X] You're polite and considerate (I was taught to be polite and considerate to others)
[  ] Favorite movie is Pirates of the Carribean
[  ] You're good at making honey water
[  ] Always checking up on friends and family for problems
[X] Like acting (I love to)
[  ] Weak with personal talents
[X] You're favorite song from EXO's album is Angel/Into Your World (Yeah! Angel all the way!)
[  ] You like to read on your free time
[X] You're born in May
TOTAL: 5

Baekhyun:
[  ] You play the piano well
[  ] Used to be in a school band 
[X] You're bright and cheerful
[  ] You like to socialize
[  ] Fashion style is usually tidily casual
[  ] Favorite types of movies: SF, fantasy, action
[X] You're into acting
[  ] You can sing very high
[  ] You think eyeliner makes you look feminine (Naah, I don't think so. It'll make my eyes even sharper than before. I have sharp eyes, actually)
[X] You're a hardcore girl group lover
TOTAL: 3

Chanyeol:
[  ] You can play many instruments
[X] You can rap (I love rapping! Rapping all the way, babeh!)
[X] You're a romantic person (I guess so. Since I'm gentle, secara tak langsung, that makes me a romantic person even though I don't really like all these romantic thingy)
[X] Habit of following rhythms with your hands (Especially when I'm in the car)
[X] Bright person with positive personality (I am bright when I'm with my friends)
[  ] Passionate about learning and playing different instruments
[X] You're voice is charming (Maybe? HAHA XD. I record some videos of myself, talking about Changui and such and it sounds a bit charming)
[X] Laugh out of no where (Laughing is my hobby)
[  ] You can beatbox
[X] Favorite color is black (Black makes me beautiful!)
TOTAL: 7

D.O:
[X] Like to be clean
[  ] You like to cook (I want to cook but I'm afraid of fire!)
[X] You're a quiet person (I don't talk much, especially when I sit on the front row)
[  ] You're deep on the inside
[X] You're a sharp person (I tend to realize something's weird sometimes and it turns out to be right. People were pranking me but unfortunately, I sensed it.)
[X] Habit of humming songs
[  ] Favorite food: Spaghetti
[X] You have great English Pronounciation (But I feel awkward talking English to people even though I do talk English to myself. Yeah, right, I speak English to myself)
[  ] You take/took vocal lessons
[X] Style: Casual
TOTAL: 6

Kai:
[  ] Dancing machine (I can dance but I'm not a dancing machine. I'm dancing alien! I'm not a machine!)
[  ] Dark skin (My skin is fair, right? But sometimes, rasa macam kulit saya gelap. Why?!)
[X] Bossy (I am bossy sometimes when we're doing group work, but bossy or not, I still do my parts)
[  ] Really good at games
[X] Can't express feelings that well (I can but I tend to hide my feelings)
[X] Warm-hearted
[X] Habit of licking/biting lips (Selalu kene marah dengan Aishah sebab saya TERbit my lips)
[X] Likes shirts with characters on it (They're cute!)
[  ] You have a dog(s) 
[  ] You know ballet
TOTAL: 5

Sehun:
[X] You have a lisp ('R' dikira tak? Lisp ni sllnya org kaitkan dgn 'S')
[  ] You're the youngest amongst your friends (Not really but people think I am because I'm kinda short)
[X] You love to cry (I just cry when I feel like it at home because I'm boring. LOL. But I don't really cry in front of people)
[X] Habit of sticking tongue out (Yeah, right)
[X] Shy at first, lively when well-known
[X] Can't stay still (Saya sebenarnya can't stay still. Saya suka jalan sini sana. Duduk je bosan)
[  ] You're not scheming/manipulative (I'm kinda good with words that people sometimes misunderstand me. Yah, I told you the truth but you misunderstood my words)
[X] You like to dress neat 
[X] You like sushi and meat (Cause saya cepat boring dgn food)
[X] You like colors black and white (plus blue, turquoise and purple)
TOTAL: 8


I'm so much like Sehun. Yeay ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google