Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, January 11, 2013 | 10:02 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum!


Try this, if you are an Exotic! Ppali, click them now and share them with me! Especially you, Izzati, Farra!


Kissing EXO
Mine: Aida was kissed by Kai and he... *throw up*

(I'm not gonna tell ya! But ewww, KAI?! NOT MY CUP OF TEA!)

Your EXO Husband
Mine: Aida, you marry Chanyeol and have 2 kids together. *squeal*

(2 kids? That's okay! Ah, my dream guy!)

Your Marriage With EXO
Mine: At Aida's marriage with D.O are 10 guests. Xiumin barges in and dances to History.

(Go away, you bun! Where is my Chanyeollie?!)

Your Holiday With EXO
Mine: Aida would go to Paris with Chanyeol but Suho knows and he eats you.

(Good. Now, I can't go to Paris with my guy!)

You Met EXO
Mine: Aida met Tao and he cupped her face, saying, "Are you cheating on me?"

(Yes, Tao, with Chanyeol! Let's break up! Wait, bila masa kita dating?)

Cute EXO Scenario
Mine: Aida and Tao tried foreign food together and they were happy.

(I thought we broke up??)

EXO Madness
Mine: Aida spotted Xiumin throwing some chickens in SM Office.

(Onew is going to be mad for this! Be careful, dude!)

Who's Your EXO Boyfriend?
Mine: Aida's bf is Suho and he really loves you

(I thought he wanted to eat me? LOL. Jealousy huh?)

Relationship With EXO
Mine: Aida's boyfriend is Kris and you hate Chen.

(I love Kris! But I love Chanyeol more!)

How Is Your Love Life With EXO
Mine: Aida is dating Chayeol because a fate and her ex, Baekhyun punches her.

(I hate you, Baekhyun! I'm happy with Chanyeol now, so, get the hell outta my life!)

EXO Mash Game
Mine: Aida will marry Kris, while living in a house in Toronto. They will have 9 kids.

(Chanyeol, where are you? Well, at least my kids will be really tall, like their father)


Well, I like my results! 

Assalammualaikum and bubye!

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google