Thursday, January 17, 2013 | 12:34 AM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.Right. Then, don't. Don't what? Just don't.
I'm pissed off.
Why do you suddenly... Gahh... How? How can you be so annoying?
So what? What's your relationship with it? There's no such things as blah blah blah blah blah blah blah in your life! You don't do it. You're not like them.
I hate it! You got it? Hate it. I try, but I can't. I can't help but to hate it.
I'm not like this. I'm not the old me. But now, it seems like I'm becoming the old me back, jogeumssik. I try not to be so emotional. But I can't. I do have feelings. I do.
So, don't teach me the way you used to live or something like that. I don't wanna know bout it. I don't wanna experience it! Enough is enough! I'm sick of it, seriously!
Have you ever think of my feelings? I mean... It's like... Have you ever thought of being in my shoes? To be me? To know how I feel? To know what I think? Have you ever think of it? Have you?
NO is the answer, right? I don't have to ask you. I can know it myself by the way you act and everything. I'm not a fool. I'm not a fool.
By the way, why now? Why now? You know I'm sick of it. I shut my mouth up but you know. You MUST know! You must know! You should know! You told me you know everything bout me! Huh, guess you don't. Cause you really don't know everything about me.
Well, I'm just asking you to be considerate. Tolerate with me. No need to be mad or something. I... I hate it. You know I hate it when people start to be angry. You can see it in my eyes. So what?! Why do you pretend as if you don't know anything? Why?!
When I shut up, you know that I'm pissed off. When I don't look right into your eyes, you should know that I'm sad. When I keep looking down, you must know that I'm gonna cry.
Right. It's not like you're reading my blog or something. Maybe you don't even know that I do have a blog. Stupid me. So, I should wrap it off now. Bye and assalammualaikum.
How do I find this thingy, seriously?
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^


