Monday, January 28, 2013 | 7:44 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.
Rare enough for me to put these kind of pictures in my blog? Nevermind.
I have always been one of her fans. And I am, today. I am her fan. And now, I just realized that almost all of her songs gave me courage, strength and all. You know, I'm so grateful that now I realized it. Compare to listening to all these Kpop songs, it is better for me to listen to her songs. Why?
Because it makes me feel strong.
Listening to her songs sometimes makes me feel like I'm listening to BAP's English version songs. But of course, BAP's songs are deeper than her songs. They sing about the world today; how people are acting right now; when power conquers all; how people are attracted to money and all. You know, their songs have deeper meaning. Try to learn their song and you'll learn about the world today. Not just that, they also encourage us to do our way; to be strong; to face our problem and such. I can't never choose between these two singers. Cause both of them have great songs, deep meaning and all.
It's great to have them in the music industry.
I started to become her fan when I was 7 years old, if I'm not mistaken. Or maybe 8. I always watched Hannah Montana at Youtube. I would always listen to her songs. I would always sing her songs. I may not know what are the meanings of her songs yet at that time, but I know that those songs have deep meaning. I'm not kidding.
She was my idol. And maybe she is, now. She's great. She has talents, face, courage and such. I know, she may not be the old Miley I adore, but I am still loving her. She's seriously amazing.
Next time you feel like, it's just one of those days, when you just can't seem to win,if things don't turn out the way you planned, figure something else out. Don't stay down, try again!
Nobody's perfect. People make mistakes, even you. We all make mistakes. We deserve second chances. When things fall apart, you can't just blame yourself and give up. Take those things as a motivation and move on. That's what she teaches me; to move on.
So, anyway, I'm lost for words. HAHA XD. I'm just lazy to write some more so, assalammualaikum.
Sexy Chanyeol <3 Crazy over him. D.O bukan pilihan hati. Sehun pulak dah.. But Chanyeol no. 1!
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^


