Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, January 9, 2013 | 7:28 PM | 0 Alien

If you get more than 20, you're paranoid.
 If you get 11-20, you are normal. 
 If you get 10 or less, you're fearless. 

 People who don't have any are full of crap.

 I fear...
 [ ] black people
 [ ] the dark 
 [ ] staying single forever  [I still have my family]
 [ ] being a parent [That's great. LOL. Saya nak anak 3 or 4.]
 [ ] being in front of others  [I'm the shy type of girl] *sing Shy Boy*
 [ ] open spaces
 [ ] closed spaces [Buat saya serabut]
 [ ] heights [Saya suka tengok bawah bila ada kat tingkat tinggi]
 [ ] dogs  
 [ ] birds 
 [ ] fish 
 [x] spiders [I hate insects so damn much!]
 [ ] flowers or other plants 

 Total so far: 1

[x] fire
[ ] deep water 
[x] snakes 
[ ] silk
[ ] the ocean 
[x] failure [Saya tak suka fail, walaupun saya ni mmg malas buat apa-2]
[ ] thunder/lightning
[x] frogs/toads [HATE THEM!]
[ ] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[ ] my boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[x] rats [A big no! Geli!]
[ ] jumping from high places 

Total so far: 6

[ ] rain [I love the rain!]
[ ] wind 
[ ] crossing hanging bridges 
[ ] death 
[x] being robbed/mugged [Sebab tu kene baca doa awal-2 b4 keluar rumah]
[ ] falling
[ ] clowns
[ ] dolls
[ ] large crowds of people
[ ] men
[ ] women 
[ ] having great responsibilities [Macam best je bila ade responsibility]
[ ] doctors
[ ] dentists
[ ] tornadoes 

Total so far: 7

[ ] hurricanes
[x] incurable diseases [I will cry all day long. It's dangerous. What if I die?]
[ ] sharks 
[ ] Friday the 13th
[ ] ghosts [Izzati and Aina takut. Saya tak berapa. Tp kene hati-2]
[ ] poverty
[ ] Halloween
[ ] school 
[ ] trains
[ ] odd numbers
[ ] even numbers
[ ] being alone [I'm forever alone. No need to fear of that thingy!]
[x] becoming blind [I'm scared... How am I going to see the world?]
[x] becoming deaf [I can't learn the languages that I've been longing for]
[ ] growing up, becoming old 

Total so far:  10

[ ] creepy noises in the night [Dah sokmo dah dengar. Sabar je lah]
[ ] not accomplishing my dreams/goal [Kalau saya tak dpt accomplish dreams saya, saya tahu, Allah is planning something better for me. Sebab tu saya tak dpt dreams saya tu.]
[ ] needles 
[ ] blood 

Total: 10


Okay, now, I got 10. But how? Hehehe...


Izzati, puas hati? Saya datang sekolah je hari tu, dia cakap pasal bende alah ni. Saya cakap, bila saya guna laptop bru sye tulis ni. And now, sye dah guna laptop, so, alang-2 nk update blog, skali buat bende alah ni lah. 

So, meet you in the next post, y'all! Assalammualaikum!

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google