Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, January 19, 2013 | 5:12 PM | 0 Alien
734744_467996613260516_149418191_n_large

God, so sexy. How can he be so sexy and cute at the same time?

Assalammualaikum.

Introducing, made in Asia, Park Chanyeol! *in the Miss A's Bad Girl Good Girl tone*

HAHA XD. Chanyeol's virus is all over me. Forget the fact that I'm not feeling well! I just saw a picture of him at Facebook and I was like, God, he's so cute and such!

Well, I just thought that I dislike him, but now? I'm fangirling over him!

And he's now my husband. Ye, Zakirah, saya dah kahwin dengan dia! Awak tu akan sokmo dengan Fikri! Opps, terlebih sudah! HAHA XD. Jangan marah-2, keep calm and sleep. ^_^


Tumblr_m4l0v8bckn1rwyey4o1_500_large


HAHA XD. Takde kerja. So, I'll leave you guys with a cute picture of him!

Tumblr_me7i4itsak1rxjqioo1_500_large

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google