Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, January 20, 2013 | 12:30 AM | 0 Alien
Stolen from: Kikwik



Are you ready for some questions that you rarely find in other surveys?
I'm ready!
Do you lick your lips?
Sometimes...
Last reason you smiled?
When I remember the moment she makes me laugh XD
Who was the first person to text you this morning?
Maxis. HAHA XD. 
If someone is doing something that pisses you off, do you tell them?
Depends. Well, maybe not. I tend to shut my mouth up and mumble something under my breath.
Does your phone have to be charged every day?
Nope. Maybe once a week? Or maybe not. 
When’s the last time you were surprised?
On last Tuesday or Wednesday when Faten surprised me.
When was the last time you hugged someone?
Today, less than an hour ago. My little brother. Hohoho. Sementara dia kecil, baik saya peluk dia. Dah besar, takkan nak peluk lagi?
How much money have you spent today?
None
How do you feel about your hair right now?
It's okay... Just need to be a bit longer. Or maybe shorter. Well, I like this haircut. But I love my old hair. But maybe let's cut it! Kidding XD. I want to color it into blue! Or maybe highlight. But naah, can I? Kalau boleh, takpe lah. Kalau berdosa, macam mana? 
What was the first thing you did this morning?
Open my eyes. Duhh... You ask the most obvious thing.
Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
AWKWARD! I'm awkward with strangers so, it's gonna be totally awkward!
If you died today would your life be complete?
Not really
Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
I forgot. HEHE...
If you are being extremely quiet, what does that mean?
I'm pissed off, I'm sad, I'm depressed, I'm boring, I'm sleepy and I want to sleep so don't bother me! 
Have you had your birthday yet this year?
No. 
Are you ticklish?
Maybe... Okay, maybe yes. More to yes. Tickle me and I'll kick you! 
Are you a jealous person?
Not really. Maybe yes. But naah, it depends. I'm not jealous if I'm better than that someone. 
Do you like ice cream?
Of course! It's cold! 
How many pillows do you sleep with?
0.0 None
Has anything happened to you in the past month that made you really upset?
A lot. So many things that I lost count. 
Would you ever get your nipples pierced?
No. Urgh. What kind of question is this?
Current music playing?
Shahir - Pendam. I was about to get the sad mood for my blog post but I ended up feeling really bored. 
Who was the last person to piss you off?
My mother
Is it usually easy for someone to make you smile?
Yes! I love to smile. Almost all the time. 
Ever cried on the phone with somebody?
Hmm.. Maybe no? It's useless to cry on the phone. Macam hape aje -_-
Does anyone think you are a bitch?
How do I know? Ask them, not me! 
Are your toe nails painted pink?
No and never! Pink is not my favorite color! But it's kinda cute. LOL.
If you could change your eye color would you?
Dunno. Maybe? I want to change it into black or blue! Pretty eyes O.O
Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
I've never have really long hair. My mom always tells me to cut it. But I kinda like short hair. But I like long hair too. I prefer long hair better but short hair is practically better because I don't have to tie my hair. 
Have you ever met someone who is amazing?
Some friends in school.
Who’s hoodie did you wear last?
Forgot. HAHA XD. 
How are you feeling at this exact moment in time?
Sleepy. Bored. 
What is on your agenda for tomorrow?
Sleep. Homework. Watching tv. Listen to songs. And sleep again.
Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
I'm already in my bed.
Who were you with at 4 am this morning?
My sister, sleeping. 
Are you angry with anyone?
No. 
Are you watching TV while doing this?
No.
Who was the last person to call you?
My mom.
Do you have any bruises?
No?
Have you had sex in the last 12 hours?
Seriously no! What the heck? Seriously, don't ask stupid questions like this!
Do you believe exes can't really ever be “just friends”?
They can but it will be really awkward. Especially if it's me. I'm awkward and I'm gonna be really awkward when with my exes. But naah, I don't have any ex so, yeah. No need to worry bout that ^_^
Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
No
Did you have a good day today?
It was boring
Is there a girl that knows everything about you?
Yes, maybe? They're starting to know me better. Even I forgot my personality and my routines and my actions. HAHA XD. 
Do you have feelings for someone?
YES! *with no shame* God, this is embarrassing. *hide in the blanket* 
Do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Sometimes. 
What’s running through your mind right now?
I want to sleep and I want to dream about him like I always do. Yes, him. The one that I have my feelings for. God, my English x.x
Does it bother you when people respond to you with one word answers?
Sometimes...
Where is your cell phone?
Next to me.
Will you be up before 7 am tomorrow?
InsyaAllah...
Ever had a girl best friend?
Yes.
Does anyone hate you?
I think so. I don't know but well, who cares? 
Are you in a relationship?
No.
Have you ever done something sexual that you regret?
No. 
Do you like to sit in the sun, and tan when it’s hot out?
It's hot here almost everyday. And I hate sunlight, just for you know! My face gets red when I'm exposed to the sunlight for just 10-20 minutes. So, yeah, I won't sit in the sun and tan myself. NEVER! 
Do you worry too much?
Not really. 
Ever had a teacher that you wanted to punch in the face?
Yes.
Have you ever been so drunk you puked?
No. I'm a Muslim and I don't drink. Plus, I'm under-age! 
What is your least favorite class period?
PE. SV. SVK. BA
Do you ever wonder what it’d be like to be the opposite sex?
Not really.
If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Nothing. I'm sleepy.
What sport do you like better: volleyball or football?
I suck in sports. But football is better. 
Ever had a person who was obsessed with you so much that it scared you?
No. 
Ever been close to dying?
Maybe...
Can you drive, and if you can, do you like it?
No, I can't drive. I'm under age.
Do you know anyone named Josh or Patrick?
Patrick of Spongebob! Does it count?
Have you ever said anything to the last person you kissed that you regret?
The last person I kissed? Who is it? Ammar? Maybe yes? 
How many people with the name Taylor do you know?
I know Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner. 
Do you like french fries?
They're okay.
Have you ever ate so much you puked?
No. 
Is your best friend the same sex as you?
Yes.
Do you care about what others think of your physical appearance?
Not really. 
Do you tell people you love them just to get what you want?
No. 
Do you wear makeup?
No.
When is your birthday?
May 14th.
Would you rather run or walk?
Walk fast.
Are you close with your father?
Kinda. 
Would you rather go to Greece or France?
Korea. HAHA XD. 
Ever been to Mexico?
No.
Do you like to ride your bike, if you have one?
Yes
What is your favorite fast food place?
Don't really have any fav. fast food place. 
Did you ever wet the bed when you were little?
-_-
Would you ever give up your life for a friend?
No! Why should I give up my life for a friend? HAHA XD. Tengoklah dulu mcm mana. Kalau saya rajin. 
What do you like to do on Saturdays?
Sleep.
Have you ever broke someones heart or have been heart broken?
Yes. Many times. I broke his heart, maybe. But I did apologize, didn't I? Forgot already. Been heart broken? Many times that I lost count. 
What do you like better: Dr. Pepper or Pepsi?
Pep- Pepperpepsi- Papa mericano. Coke. Mountain Dew. 
How do you like to eat your eggs, if you like them at all?
-_-
Ever had really bad service at a restaurant?
Yes that I got mad and I kept distracting my mind from thinking of those things. Luckily, my father was great enough to settle it. 
Would you rather eat cookies or brownies?
Oreos. 
Do you think you could survive a day without eating or drinking anything?
No. I'm gonna be dehydrated! 
Would you rather be able to not talk for a week or not hear for a week?
How can I survive?
What is your favorite day of the week, and why?
I guess, Saturday, when I don't have anything to do
Ever met someone you wish you hadn’t?
Yes.
Ever been so lonely you cried?
Yes.
If you found out you got someone pregnant, what would you do?
I'm a girl, so, how am I going to get someone pregnant? Pfftt. 
Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yes. Dia. Dia. Dia. Chanyeol. Dia. Dia. Dia. Chanyeol. Dia. Dia. Dia. (Dua orang yang berbeza, mungkin?)


Onew
[  ] You like to eat  fried chicken
[x] You’re very clumsy. 
[x] You hit your head on things a lot. 
[  ] You try to be funny or witty but people almost never laugh. 
[  ] You have a very bright smile (not sure)
[  ] You don’t like getting too close to kids or animals. 
[  ] You are a leader.
[  ] You don’t seem like something that you really are.
[  ] You don’t like your actual name. 
[  ] You are somehow like tofu. 
Total: 2/10

Jonghyun
[  ] You’re very frank. 
[  ] You want attention from someone but you never really get it. 
[X] You know how to celebrate by yourself.
[  ] You can sing very well. (I can, but she always runs when I sing. Lemme sing lullaby for ya!)
[X] You’re short. 
[X] You seem like a leader type, but you aren’t. 
[X] A close friend who is younger than you is taller than you. (Atiqah, for sure)
[  ] You like pulling pranks. 
[  ] You’re very…guy or tomboyish.
[X] You can wake up early. 
Total: 5/10

Key
[ ] You are so much like a mom. 
[X] You nag; a lot. 
[X] You have many different talents. 
[X] You hate to lose. 
[ ] You don’t like your old, baby pictures. 
[ ] You’re afraid of heights. 
[  ] You’re a blunt person.
[ ] You are good at cooking and household activities. 
[X] You can DANCE.
[] You’re a sort of tsundere.
Total: 4/10

Minho
[ ] You’re very sporty. 
[X] You’re very competitive. 
[ ] You’re tall.
[X] Some people think you can’t do anything, but you can. 
[X] You’re great with kids.
[ ] You will do anything for the person you love. 
[ ] You don’t like talking too much. 
[X] You’re generally quiet. 
[ ] You like soccer.
[ ] You’re charming/charismatic. 
Total: 4/10

Taemin
[  ] You are the youngest of your siblings. 
[X] You like ice cream. 
[x] You’re very innocent. 
[  ] You’re child-like. 
[X] You are pretty shy. 
[  ] You are/were bullied somehow.  
[  ] You use your cuteness to get what you want. 
[  ] You are a big fan of Michael Jackson.
[X] You absolutely hate bugs. 
[x] You aren’t very good at cooking.
Total: 5/10


So, I'm... nugu?

Assalammualaikum!





PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google