Monday, January 28, 2013 | 6:18 PM | 0 Alien
Right. Some people... I won't say who. Perasan sendiri lah...
Assalammualaikum.
So, hye hye hye fellas. Lama tak update. Hehe, busy sikit. (Padahal baru 2 hari tak update) So, anyway, saya update kali ni sebab Izzati suruh buat bende alah ni. Sebenarnya, saya pernah jumpa emotions test ni. But saya just tak post. So, now, saya akan buat bende alah ni.
Kirah, sorry, saya akan tetap buat bende ni. It's fun! You should try it sometimes!
For your every 'no' answer, add 1 to your score.
1. Do you feel guilty if you cry in public?
Yes. Well, maybe a bit.
2. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness?
No. Crying makes people feel better. We should cry sometimes.
3. Do you think men and boys should be encouraged to hide their tears?
No. Why should they hide their tears? They're humans too, unless if they're robots like us. We're the first generation robots! But that doesn't mean that robots can't cry either. Every living things should cry ^_^
4. Do you feel embarrassed if you find yourself crying while watching a film or reading a book?
No. I feel great when crying while watching film or reading a book.
5. Would you try to hold back your tears if you were attending a funeral?
No. I remember on that day... Huh -_- Me and my shameless tears. HAHA XD. But I'm proud of my tears. Jalhanda
6. Would you distrust a politician who shed tears in public?
Yes. I won't comment more bout this thing. Hehe...
7. Do you think that tears are an unnecessary expression of emotion?
No. It is necessary :P
8. Do you always try to hide your disappointment?
Yes. I was not taught to show my disappointment. A small smile is a sign of my disappointment.
9. Do you get embarrassed if you see grown men crying?
No. I'd love to see grown men crying. Won't it be sweet if my future husband cry for me? But nah, men and their egos.
10. Would you pretend that you had something in your eyes if you were unexpectedly discovered crying?
No. I would just cover my face.
11. Do you always try to hide your anger?
Yes. As I told ya before, I wasn't taught to show those type of things. Hope you understand ^_^ But I will show my anger if I can't control it. Record - I didn't show my anger last year. Say yeay baby!
For your every 'yes' answer, add 1 to your score
12. Do you tend to brood about things which make you angry?
Hmmmm... No? I don't know.
13. Does your temper even get out of control?
Yes. Once. Twice. Trice. Lost count. HAHA XD.
14. Has your temper even got you in trouble?
Yes. Duhh -_- I'm hot-tempered to be exact but I tend to control it. And now, it gets better and I'm okay!
15. Do you believe that it does you good to get rid of your anger?
Yes.
16. Would you allow someone to comfort you if you were crying?
Yes cause I'm easy to comfort. But I prefer to be alone when I'm crying. Just let me think of all my hard work and such and let me cherish my moments for a moment.
17. Do you get cross quite easily?
Not sure.
18. Do you touch someone you love at least once a day?
Yes! My family.
19. Do you enjoy physical signs of affection?
Yes? Maybe not really. But I take that as a yes.
20. Do you ever get broody when you see small babies?
Hmmm... No?
21. Would you happily hold hands in public with someone you cared for?
Yes. ^_^
22. Do you enjoy being massaged?
Yes, duhh
23. Do you regularly tell those whom you love how you feel?
Yes. Maybe sometimes. I just say it randomly like, "sayang adik!" "Sayang kakak!" "Sayang awak!" Or something like that. Well, I'm not so into those cheesy words. Nah, not my cup of bubble tea. Just when you see I'm happy with them, then, that means I love them. I love all of my friends. (Ayat cheesy Izzati)
24. Have you ever had a pet of which you were very fond?
Yes. Pumpkin. But it died at age 17, when I was only 8 or 9. LOL. He's older than me ^_^ Pumpkin all the way!
25. Do you enjoy being kissed and hugged by people you love?
Yes. Almost everyday... By my family, except my brother and sister. I don't really hug my dad. Pecks on the cheeks are good enough, kan, ayah? :P
26. Do you ever laugh out loud when you are watching funny films?
Yes. I love to laugh. Even I laugh when I watch romantic or scary films, sometimes. Okay, I'm bipolar ^_^
27. Do you ever tap your feet while listening to Music?
Always! My feet and hands always move based on the beats.
28. Do you often have the last clap at concerts, sports events and the like?
Yes.
29. Do you ever shout encouragement to sports or TV heroes?
Yes. But... It's not really something that will encourage them. I tend to just say something annoying xD
30. Can you remember when you last really laughed and enjoyed yourself?
A few hours ago with Faten. HAHA XD.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
|


