Tuesday, December 11, 2012 | 12:43 AM | 0 Alien
1. How old will you be in 5 years?: 18 y/o! Yeah baby!
2. Who did you spend at least two hours a day with today?: My family... and my computer. 'Cuz I have no social life.
3. How tall are you?: 150++ cm (not accurate)
4. What do you forward to the most in the next six weeks?: SCHOOL! ^_^
5. What's the last movie you saw?: Sammy's Adventure but I didn't finish watching it cause my sis wanted to watch King Of Drama ke bnde ntah nama cerita tu -,-
6. Who was the last person you called?: My mom
7. Who was the last person to call you: My mom
8. What was the last text message you received?: From Zakirah - BLOM (What the?)
9. Who was the last person to text you?: Zakirah
10. Do you prefer to call of text?: Both
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?: Watching Running Man!
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?: divorced
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?: NOW?
14. What colors are your eyes?: Dark, dark brown.
15. Do you own slippers?: Uhhhh
16. What are you wearing right now?: Clothes, of course!
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?: I don't like Christmas songs :P But I actually like Shinee's Last Christmas but naah, tak boleh dgr lagu tu x.x
Does Pink Romance by Starship Family a christmas song?
Does Pink Romance by Starship Family a christmas song?
18. Where is your favorite place to be?: Anywhere I feel like it
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?: Anywhere yang ada serangga
20. Africa-New Zealand-Japan?: What the heck is that?
21: Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?: Korea? I might marry someone there :P Nah, maybe I'm in London, finishing my study in account
22: Do you tan or burn?: Tan? Burn? I'm none? How do I know?!
23: What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?: Ehem. G - - - t
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?: Running Man
25. How many TV's do you have in your house?: Two.
26. When did you last get into an argument?: I honestly have no clue. With my brother a few hours ago? It was just a playful argument
27. Do you have a laptop or a desktop?: Laptop.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?: Of course with clothes on.
29. What color are your walls?: White. I wish they are blue
30. How many pillows do you sleep with: ZERO Zelo
31. What is your favorite season?: Winter. I wish Malaysia has this season!
32. What do you like about fall?: -_-
33. What do you like about winter?: Snow
34. What do you like about the summer?: It's hot. I hate it.
35. What do you like about spring?: Nothing.
36. How many states have you lived in?: 1.
37. What state have you lived in?: Somewhere in EXO
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet?: kalau keluar, shoes lah. kalau kat rumah, bare feet or slippers.
39. Are you a social person?: I guess, not. I'm so shy
40. What was the last thing you ate?: Ice-cream!
41. Have you tried escargo?: D:
42. What is your favorite ice cream?: McFlurry Oreo
43. What is your favorite dessert?: ice cream.
44. Have you drank a Shirley Temple?:
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?:
46. Do you like chinese food?: Not really
47. Do you like coffee?: TOTALLY!
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?: ... 1?
49. What do you drink in the morning?: Nothing.
50. How often do you take a shower?: I don't count. Satu, dua, lepas tu apa?
51: Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?: Depends
52: Do you know how to play poker?: Lul, no.


