________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, December 3, 2012 | 10:42 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.
I haven't been updating for two days now. Huh, I miss this raining blog. Actually, I really don't want to update this blog but after I see a news of Chang ui and Lisa, I feel like I want to update this thingy.
I'm currently kat living room and I'm in verge of tears but nasib baik my mom tetibe gi baling baju for me untuk lipat kat atas kepala saya. So, takpe kalau saya menangis sekarang. Takde org nampak sebab baju ni tolong hidekan tears saya.
So, apa sebab saya nak nangis tiba-tiba time-time sekarang ni?
MY HANDSOME SEXY FUTURE
HUSBAND HAS A GIRLFRIEND!
Patah hatiku. Oh no! *dramatic tears* Serious saya memang tak terfikir dia dah ada girlfriend. Saya mcm lost bila baca dia dah ada girlfriend. Hampir gila jadinya. Macam asdfghjkl. How am I going to face this thingy? Sakitnya hati bila realize yang saya gi search chang ui and lisa. Saya nampak search suggestion tu, so, saya tekan. Tak sangka jadi macam gini.
Now I need that ceper masa depan or whatever it is called. Nak putarkan balik masa!
Tapi saya akan still minat dia sebab dia begitu oh-so-damn-sexy! Tadi saya tengok Life Is Beautiful and ade part yg dia hampir shirtless. HAHA XD. Oh God, sexynyaaaaa! *blush* Aigoo aigoo, what am I thinking right now?! Thinking of it just makes me go crazy and I forget that he now has a girlfriend.
Sad truth :(
He's still alive, right?
I dreamt of him last night. He DIED. That's right, babeehhh. He DIED in my dream. I was like, no way. No way. I cried like crazy in that dream. I just lost for words. I met Boyfriend somewhere and Donghyun Oppa was crying all the time. I couldn't help but to cry even more. I didn't know why but somehow, I could see Kwangmin's soul beside Donghyun Oppa. He cried too. And without any hesitation, I wiped away his tears. I was quite surprised but who cares? It was just in my dream.
Then, a few moments later, I met Atiqah and Faten and Faten told me that Lee Minho accidentally killed Kwangmin in the rehearsel of a drama. Ngek. Then, I tried to look for news about Kwangmin died and all at Allkpop but I couldn't find anything. :(
And in addition, I also dreamt about Daehyun! Ahhh... He was very nice to me in that dream. I got to compete with him in a competition that I wouldn't ever compete in. As in... NEVER! I didn't want to state what that competition name was. I was about to win but unfortunately, that stupid bende alah tu halang saya so, yeah, mimpi je lah nak menang.
So, I guess sampai sini je lah. Nak baca fanfic seram malam-2 ni. Assalammulaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
No way... No way...
Assalammualaikum.
I haven't been updating for two days now. Huh, I miss this raining blog. Actually, I really don't want to update this blog but after I see a news of Chang ui and Lisa, I feel like I want to update this thingy.
I'm currently kat living room and I'm in verge of tears but nasib baik my mom tetibe gi baling baju for me untuk lipat kat atas kepala saya. So, takpe kalau saya menangis sekarang. Takde org nampak sebab baju ni tolong hidekan tears saya.
So, apa sebab saya nak nangis tiba-tiba time-time sekarang ni?
MY HANDSOME SEXY FUTURE
HUSBAND HAS A GIRLFRIEND!
Patah hatiku. Oh no! *dramatic tears* Serious saya memang tak terfikir dia dah ada girlfriend. Saya mcm lost bila baca dia dah ada girlfriend. Hampir gila jadinya. Macam asdfghjkl. How am I going to face this thingy? Sakitnya hati bila realize yang saya gi search chang ui and lisa. Saya nampak search suggestion tu, so, saya tekan. Tak sangka jadi macam gini.
Now I need that ceper masa depan or whatever it is called. Nak putarkan balik masa!
Tapi saya akan still minat dia sebab dia begitu oh-so-damn-sexy! Tadi saya tengok Life Is Beautiful and ade part yg dia hampir shirtless. HAHA XD. Oh God, sexynyaaaaa! *blush* Aigoo aigoo, what am I thinking right now?! Thinking of it just makes me go crazy and I forget that he now has a girlfriend.
Sad truth :(
He's still alive, right?
I dreamt of him last night. He DIED. That's right, babeehhh. He DIED in my dream. I was like, no way. No way. I cried like crazy in that dream. I just lost for words. I met Boyfriend somewhere and Donghyun Oppa was crying all the time. I couldn't help but to cry even more. I didn't know why but somehow, I could see Kwangmin's soul beside Donghyun Oppa. He cried too. And without any hesitation, I wiped away his tears. I was quite surprised but who cares? It was just in my dream.
Then, a few moments later, I met Atiqah and Faten and Faten told me that Lee Minho accidentally killed Kwangmin in the rehearsel of a drama. Ngek. Then, I tried to look for news about Kwangmin died and all at Allkpop but I couldn't find anything. :(
And in addition, I also dreamt about Daehyun! Ahhh... He was very nice to me in that dream. I got to compete with him in a competition that I wouldn't ever compete in. As in... NEVER! I didn't want to state what that competition name was. I was about to win but unfortunately, that stupid bende alah tu halang saya so, yeah, mimpi je lah nak menang.
So, I guess sampai sini je lah. Nak baca fanfic seram malam-2 ni. Assalammulaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
|