Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, December 6, 2012 | 8:35 PM | 0 Alien

1.) Put your Itunes on shuffle
2.) For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3.) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4.) Have fun!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.) IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY', YOU SAY?
"I love you"
2.) HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Kembali. WTH?
3.) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Someone who sings "Illa Illa" by Juniel
4.) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"BLOOM"
5.) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
To GEE GEE in my life O.o?
6.) WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
HUSH shut up, I'm talking
7.) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
They all think I should GIVE MY ALL.
8.) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
They think I walk INTO A NEW WORLD.
9.) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Why does she SET FIRE TO THE RAIN
10.) WHAT IS 2+2?
2+2 = ONLY ONE (B1A4's answer)
11.) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND?
She says "I wanna know you" too much.
12.) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? 
MUNGKINKAH AKAN TERJADI semua impianku ini??
13.) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Someone who turns the VOLUME UP
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
STARLIGHT MOONLIGHT
15.) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
I'll dance to Sorry with Niel. (Looks like the wrong song lahh)
16.) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
They would play "Loving U" by Sistar. YAH! Baca Yaasin lah!
17.) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Watching the BEAUTIFUL NIGHT!
18.) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
MUARA HATI
19.) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
I hate HOT SUMMER!
20.) WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
I want to take a STEP ahead of everyone!
21.) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
They are great - It's me
22.) WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS NOTE?
I will name this LOVE IS MOVE!


credit to: kim_nanaa

love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google