Thursday, December 6, 2012 | 8:45 PM | 0 Alien
1. What is your favorite male group?: BAP
2. What is your favorite female group?: Sistar
3. Favorite rookie (new) group?: BAP
4. Favorite female solo artist?: Ailee
5. Favorite male solo artist?: K.WILL! I'm in love with him!
6. Best female leader?: Hyorin
7. Best male leader?: Donghyun
8. Best female singer?: Ailee, her voice is amazing!
9. Best male singer?: K.will
10. Best female dancer? : Kahi
11. Best male dancer?: It gottta be Kai
12. Cutest male idol?: Jo Kwangmin
13. Cutest female idol?: Jung Ni- Jessica
14. Hottest male idol?: NIEL!
15. Hottest female idol?: Jung Nicole
16. Your favorite maknae?: Taemin, Zelo, Sehun, Gongchan
17. Least favorite overall Korean pop group?: C-real? Chi chi? Rookies!
18. Least favorite female idol and why?: I don't have a least favourite female idol... but if I had to choose it would be.. um.. T-ara!
19. Least favorite male idol and why?: T- Rain cause he's--- No reason
20. Which is your favorite couple shipping/pairing? Kwangmin and me! :P
21. Least favorite couple shipping/pairing?: HunHan
Credit to: kim_nanaa
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^


