Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, December 1, 2012 | 1:18 AM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.


I'm currently playing the sad creepy anime lullaby and it's now 12.50 a.m. Oh God, it's a bit creepy. 


I just finished reading a horror fanfics entitled ELM HIGH: BEHAVE OR DIE.


Click here to read it!
Listen to this if you want the creepy mood! 



Before that, notice that everything is okay. Make sure that nothing is behind your back. If you're a coward, make sure that you don't read this fanfic or listen to this lullaby in dark room... 


Seriously, this fanfic is just so creepy and a bit cruel, actually. I love Hara's parts the most where she tortures Key. She looks so cool! HAHA XD. I don't know why but I kinda like this kind of psycho character or something. Hehehe... 


This is just a quick review about this fanfic.



It is about 5 students, who appear to be like the-school-is-mine kind of people. You know, the people who disobey the rules and all. They smoke. They misbehave and one day, they were sent to a school. Elm High. They continued to do all the misbehavior things that they used to do and the student councils which consisted of Seungri the president, Sandara, Hara, Changmin, Ryeowook and Sohee always tried to convince them and warn them. But they didn't give a damn about them. And one day, they found themselves into a creepy little game. They were tied, tortured and about to die. The student council members were going to kill them. But there was ONE WAY to survive. Which was to ANSWER the question below.




WHAT IS THE MOTTO OF THE 

SCHOOL?



So, that's the quick review about it. I'm freaking in love with this fanfic! 


My favorite character is Hara cause she's really scary. And something that I hate about this fanfic is because the student council members were so slow. They should have killed them right after they saw them. Why were they playing around, talking those stupid killing sentences and waiting for the other misbehavior students to come out? Seriously annoying! I want them to die! I want the 5 students to die! 


If you're still wondering, I am in the STUDENT COUNCIL MEMBERS TEAM! It's a bit weird and strange but seriously, I'd love to be like them. Not like a erial killer, of course. You know, for me, they are just so cool. Even though they do kill people but seriously, I love the way they warn and smile to the annoying 5 students. They should just die cause they are just so urghhhh! 


And I have the most hateful part in the fanfic. You know the part when Seungri fought with Seunghyun and he asked Seunghyun for the school motto and this is what Seunghyun said. 



"You want a motto? I'll give you the motto. S***. My. *i**."


I was like heck no, you idiot! Go away! I hate you! You should die! Die! Die! Well, Seunghyun's character in this fanfic makes me hate him more. I'm not a hater. It's just that I dislike him now. He has a girlfriend *cry a river* Don't worry, be happy, I still have Hongki in Ft Island as my bias. And of course, my ULTIMATE BIAS for now, SONG CHANG UI! I don't care if he's 20 years older than me or what, he's still my ultimate bias! I wanna marry him! LOL. HAHA XD. 


Chang ui is just so handsome and charismatic and sexy and God, I'm in love, babehh! But somehow he looks like Seok Jin. O.o? But seriously, he does look like Seok Jin. Maybe his lips? Yeah, right. I gues his lips are just the same as Seok Jin's. 


Okay, I gotta sleep now. Time is ticking and I'm getting sleepier and sleepier. LOL. So, assalammualaikum.



Guess the motto of Elm High.



BEHAVE OR DIE!


Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^



PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google