Tuesday, December 11, 2012 | 1:21 AM | 0 Alien
MENTAL AGE SURVEY
[ ] You know how to make a pot of coffee (I can make a CUP of coffee)
[ ] You keep track of dates using a calendar
[ ] You own a credit card
[ ] You know how to change the oil in a car
[x] You've done your own laundry
[ ] You can vote in an election
[ ] You can cook for yourself
[ ] You think politics is interesting
TOTAL SO FAR: 1
[ ] You show up for school late a lot
[ ] You always carry a pen/pencil in your bag/purse/pocket
[x] You've never gotten a detention
[x] You have forgotten your own birthday
[ ] You like to take walks by yourself
[x] You know what credibility means, without looking it up
[x] You drink caffeine at least once a week
TOTAL SO FAR: 5
[x] You know how to do the dishes
[x] You can count to 10 in another language
[ ] When you say you're going to do something you do it
[ ] You can mow the lawn
[ ] You study even when you don't have to
[x] You have had washed a car before
TOTAL SO FAR: 8
[x] You can spell experience, without looking it up
[ ] The people at Starbucks know you by name
[ ] Your favorite kind of food is take out
[ ] You can go to the store without getting something you don't need
[ ] You understand political jokes the first time they are said
[x] You can type pretty quick
TOTAL SO FAR: 10
[ ] Your only friends are from your place of employment
[ ] You have been to a Tupperware party
[ ] You have realized that practically no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job
[ ] You have more bills than you can pay
[x] You have been to the beach
[ ] You use the internet every day (Not everyday cause sometimes I'm too lazy to use the internet)
[ ] You have traveled overseas for more than 5 times
[ ] You make your bed in the morning
[ ] You realized people of the opposite sex might just make better friends
TOTAL SO FAR: 11
I'm 11 years old mentally!
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Still in front of the tv
2. Who are you in love with?
Err... Daehyun? Kwangmin? Niel? Taemin?
Err... Daehyun? Kwangmin? Niel? Taemin?
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
NO
NO
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My phone
My phone
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
November, I guess? The last 2 weeks
November, I guess? The last 2 weeks
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
NO
NO
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I don't have a car
I don't have a car
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Last week?
I don't drive.
I don't drive.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Two days ago
Two days ago
10. Are you hot?
No cause the air-cond is currently being on
No cause the air-cond is currently being on
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water
Water
12. What are you wearing right now?
Grey shirt(?) and black pants
Grey shirt(?) and black pants
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
If I have a car, I just let the rain to wash it.
If I have a car, I just let the rain to wash it.
14. Last food that you ate?
Ice-cream
Ice-cream
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Home
Home
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope
Nope
17. When is the last time you ran?
Uhhh
Uhhh
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I don't watch sport
I don't watch sport
19. What is your favorite animal?
Penguin, Panda, Giraffe, Cat. -nampak sgt tak faham soalan. Dia minta satu, cheq bagi 4-
Penguin, Panda, Giraffe, Cat. -nampak sgt tak faham soalan. Dia minta satu, cheq bagi 4-
20. Your dream vacation?
Paris, New York, KOREA with my husbands/biases
Paris, New York, KOREA with my husbands/biases
21. Last person's house you were in?
My other house
My other house
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I dunno...
I dunno...
23. Have you been in love?
Celebrities... does it count?
Celebrities... does it count?
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
YEAH!
YEAH!
25. Last play you saw?
What play?
What play?
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
What the?
What the?
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Lets go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun~ Kidding xD I'm going to listen to Secret's Talk That and sleep!
Lets go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun~ Kidding xD I'm going to listen to Secret's Talk That and sleep!
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I don't remember cause it's been 3 or 4 yrs since I left MySpace.
I don't remember cause it's been 3 or 4 yrs since I left MySpace.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Washroom Kitchen
Washroom Kitchen
30. Ever go to camp?
Yeah but it turned out not to be the camp that I imagined cause I slept in a big, as in really big tent. Macam kanopi pun ada but lebih besar. And it was fasting month, Ramadhan, so, the activities were very boring. Tapi ade activity sembelih burung and I was so damn scared of bende alah tu that saya lari bila part saya. xP
Yeah but it turned out not to be the camp that I imagined cause I slept in a big, as in really big tent. Macam kanopi pun ada but lebih besar. And it was fasting month, Ramadhan, so, the activities were very boring. Tapi ade activity sembelih burung and I was so damn scared of bende alah tu that saya lari bila part saya. xP
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Hmmm.
Hmmm.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
My husband, my children, my job, everything!
My husband, my children, my job, everything!
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yeah. I wear it when some people come into my house
Yeah. I wear it when some people come into my house
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Umm... No
Umm... No
35. Where is your best friend?
Far.. far... away
Far.. far... away
36. How is your best friend?
Okay
Okay
37. Do you have a tan?
NOO
NOO
38. What are you listening to right now?
Nolza - Lexy kat One HD
Nolza - Lexy kat One HD
39. Do you collect anything?
No
No
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
You, mr. surveyer
You, mr. surveyer
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
HAHA XD
HAHA XD
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yeah?
Yeah?
43. What does your last text message say?
I told ya already
I told ya already
44. Do you like hot sauce?
sometimes but not really but... uhhh... yeah, sometimes
sometimes but not really but... uhhh... yeah, sometimes
45. Last time you took a shower?
Forgot.
Forgot.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Lazy!
Lazy!
47. What is your heritage?
-,-
-,-
48. Are you someone's best friend?
Yeah? No?
Yeah? No?
49. Are you rich?
Eh?
Eh?
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Watching Running Man
Watching Running Man


