Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, November 24, 2012 | 4:34 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.

So, someone told me to put the photos quickly in this blog. Seriously, dude? 


Okay, okay. I will put them right now. 


But before that...


Lemme celebrate this day. They are coming home! They are coming home! Maybe they'll reach Kuantan tonight. Who cares? I'm just so excited to go home! HAHA XD. I miss my table, I miss my Stilton (not the books but my soul mate) and of course, I miss the tv!

(B/N: Soul mate kebendenya? It's just my diary. HAHA XD. I name it Stilton. Full name? Angelina Stilton. Kehkehkeh. Every time saya update diary tu, i'll be like - Stilton!! Today was just so blah blah. The same sentences every updates, maybe? Lame -_-)

Okay, someone seems impatient here. 


Ye ye, cheq tau lah. Ceq nak letak lah gambar-2 tu. Mu sabar sikit boleh dokk? *ayat keling kah?*





Tengok betapa banyak fail yang kita kene siapkan! Rajin nak kiraa??


Ni lebihan tadi. Berselerak sikit. Tapi bukan saya punya kerja. Sapa lah yg buat semak ni?!


Fail-fail Arab 1K yang masih belum diupdate oleh kami. ^_^ Diaorang takde kotak HAHA XD.  


I believe ni mase saya tengah cari evidence Arab. 


Ni mase saya serabut tengah check fail Azra in order to tentukan yg evidence Atirah ni band berapa. Atirah tak tulis evidence tu band berapa! Serabut nak cari!


Yang ni, still mase tengah buat Atirah punya. I spent banyak masa buat dia punya. 


Yang ni before letakkan partition tu. See that? Kertas putih! Org tu silap buat! So, yeah, right, redha je lah. Kalau nak buat balik, habis pokok-2 nanti! 


Ni after. Tapi ni version yang sempat dikemaskan. Kalau version yg x sempat dikemaskan tu... Hmphhh...


So, satisfied? Dah tengok kan? Chat with me now!


I am bored -,- What to do?


I wanna sing but my voice turns out to be... Urgh... It cracks so, I better stop before--- Oh, it rains already. What the?!!?


Oh I love the smell of the rain! <3 <3 <3


Tajuk tu takde kene mengena dengan blog post ni. But who cares? Asalkan saya ltak gambar-2 ni, kan, mek? Ppali ppali. 


Okay, assalammualaikum. 


Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google