Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, November 22, 2012 | 5:45 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.


Today is just so tiring! 


Tadi saya pergi sekolah, muallimah minta tolong susun fail PBS. Saya ingat susun bodo-2 aje, so, saya dtg lah. Aifaa, Hanis dan Salihah pun datang. Kita 4 orang je. 

Bila muallimah bagi first task, I was like, I'm so dead X.x! 



KENE BAWA TURUN FAIL-FAIL 

YANG DALAM KELAS 1J, 1D DAN 1K!


Dah lah berat-2 semua! Fail-2 yang dalam kelas saya tu boleh tahan lagi sebab boleh angkat sikit-2. (Kotak fail hilang, tak tahu sapa curi) But bila part kelas D dan K, masyaAllah... Punyalah masalah!



KOTAK KOYAK


Menyusahkan orang aje. Dah lah fail-2 tu bertimbun, tak susun. 

Fail kelas 1K okay lagi sebab bersusun but kelas D? Fail-2 diaorang campur dengan fail kelas lain! Serabutnyaaa!



Anyway, lepas saya dengan Aifaa dah give up nak angkat fail kelas D, kita turun bawah, angkat fail kelas K. Susah gak sebab kene naik tangga and then, turun tangga. Pintu tangga tu berkunci, tak boleh buka. So, guna tangga kat blok form 5. 


Disebabkan fail-2 tu berat dan nak kene naik tangga whatsoever tu, saya dengan Aifaa decided untuk berehat sekejap kat ruang ape ntah tu. Saya pasang kipas, duduk bawah kipas. Then, saya cakap yang saya dahaga. Serious, dahaga gila masa tu! Dah lah tak bawa air, kantin pula tak buka. Nak beli kat TMK, but takut muallimah cakap curi tulang pulak. So, saya merungut kat Aifaa yang saya dahaga dan panas. 


Tengah best-2 merungut tu, saya rasa mengantuk. Then, saya cakap...



"Boleh baring tak? Takde orang pun kat sini."


We hesitated so, yeah, right... I guess you would know what did I do from the word 'hesitated'. 



We hesitated but we still laid on the floor :P


HAHA XD. So, anyway, skip skip skip....


When I was handing muallimah the files, she told Hanis to go and buy some drinks for us. Say yeah, baby! I was so damn happy. You know, being in a hot room like that made us so thirsty. Nothing's better to quench our thirst except cold water ^_^ DAEBAK!


Hours later...


I was sweating like crazy in that small room. It was hot, so damn hot! We didn't switch on the fan because we were afraid the Arab PBS papers of 1 Kreatif would toss around and all. So, since I was a bit sensitive with hot weather and such, I felt really dizzy and I couldn't think right. I stood up and walked towards Aifaa and told her that I was dizzy. 


But then, after an hour, I guess, the fans were switched on again because we were done arranging the files. I was like, God, alhamdulillah! Sejuk jugak akhirnya! I was not that dizzy. When we were putting the papers into the files, suddenly, as in really... Suddenly, ustazah Rohana told us that we would do another task.


That's right, ANOTHER TASK! Oh God, I was about to die just now. Another task? That's crazy! She told us to cut and paste the names on the files. Oh God, seriously? But then, hehehe... After a few minutes, she told us to continue working and she was going to buy pizza. Yahoo! I was so happy. At least dapatlah jugak bende tu as ganjaran buat bende alah ni, kan? Hanis was just so damn happy that she turned around and grinned like a Chesire cat. (Hehe, I still remember that idiom!) 



Skip skip skip, and we got home at 4.30 p.m. It was very tiring but yet, I was very happy because I could do good deed. (Ayat biase jumpa dalam karangan BM masa dulu-2) Esok kene dtg sekolah lagi, buat lagi and guess what? Esok nak kene kemas bilik tu! Habislahhh -,- X.x



I was going to update longer but naah, time was jealous of me. (Masa mencemburui saya O.o?)



So, assalammualaikum and happy new year! (Lambat lagi tahun baru)




Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google