Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, November 10, 2012 | 7:51 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.

Jumaat - 9 Nov


IS IT OVER YET?!


To be honest, I can't stand another day with PBS! This thingy is making me crazy! I hate it! My head hurts so damn much. Today is just another busy day for us, 1 Jujur students.


Guess what? I gotta go up and down for for than Who-knows-how-many-times. I looked for Faresha 3 times around the school. God... It was just so tiring! But I didn't see her anyway and when I was about to get into the class, I asked Hamka and Bilal and Hamka told me that he put my Sivik PBS on my desk already. I was like, damn and I quickly ran towards my class. I picked that paper up and then, suddenly, people were talking about PBS Seni and Mathematics. I didn't finish my Mathematics PBS yet, so, I did it and quickly sent it. Then, I rushed to the room where my friends were and I sat beside them, writing the answers.


And skip skip skip, when I was about to send my Sivik PBS, people told me that it was already 12.00 p.m. God, I was just so panic cause I got lots of things to do. And suddenly, BAM, something hit me. My Geo project was missing. I was just so panic. (Tau-2 je lah kalau saya panic, memang kalau cari, tak jumpa) Luckily, I got Faten with me and she helped me to do the project. I did the origami and she cut the bottle into 3/4. Seriously, I didn't know what to do if Faten wasn't with me at that time.



THANK YOU SO MUCH, FATEN! 

SERIOUSLY, YOU HELP ME A LOT!



Anyway, I didn't have the chance to bid goodbye to my family members! My sisters and twin, goodbye. I'll miss you guys! Blame the PBS system! Seriously, I wish PBS will just go out of my life! It is tiring! Very tiring! 



But yeah, right, it's not over yet. so, I gotta face this thingy again for the next 2 years. Sweet niblets! I'm going crazy! So, assalammualaikum. 



PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google