Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, November 23, 2012 | 11:43 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.

How are you? Weird introduction. 

I am just so happy today! I wonder if muallimah wants me to help her again. HAHA XD. It's so fun helping her even though it's a bit annoying sometimes. But seriously, I love helping her! Cause of the rewards, of course! 


Guess what? She gave us RM40 to eat and we got kinda like RM13(?) left. So, Hanis shared the money with us. Wow, daebak! I got RM5. Hehehe...


Again, today, Hanis and I, plus Zakirah helped muallimah to organize and arrange the files and all. But seriously, today was just so busy! We worked NONSTOP! One after another...


Every time we were about to finish our work, one of the teachers would give us another work. Huh -,- I just counted the files that we were working on and guess what? there were 87 files that we were working on today! As in seriously, today!It's almost 100, to be exact! In a day, we finished organizing 87 files! That was crazy! 


The files were all over the tables! Papers, sheet protectors and also, plastics were scattered around. Seriously, it was awful. 


My first task was to reorganize the bands inside the files for 27 people. Well, it's 28, including Athirah's. Well, since I was early, I did the job alone for 10 minutes, I guess? And then, Zakirah came and I got to tell her what to do and all. Not long after that, Hanis came and again, I gotta explain everything to her. We did the work while chatting and all, and Zakirah wanted to listen to songs so, I played some songs that I just took from Aifaa yesterday. But I didn't play it out loud cause... You know, I'm dead if muallimah hears it. 


After we finished organizing the bands, we checked 1K's files in order for us to complete their files. Ya know what I'm saying? *Yongguk's tone* Nah, I didn't say anything. I just typed. -lame joke- When we went to see ustazah Rohana, muallimah told me to complete the checklist of PBS Arab for 1J. I was like, okay, another work for me. *sigh*


So, Zakirah and I did the checklist while Hanis completed the files of 1K. It was a bit frustrating at first because we got to write down the dates of PBS one by one. As I told ya before, I played some songs. But suddenly, when Miss A's Bad Girl Good Girl was playing, muallimah came and I quickly tried to stop the music but unfortunately, it was unlocked and it took some time to stop the music. Luckily, she didn't say anything about the music. Huh -,- I was very nervous cause I thought I was dead. 


The reason why she came there was because she wanted me to take 3 best evidences per person from class 1C. I was like, again, another work. I didn't finish the checklist yet, so, muallimah told me to finish the checklist first before I do the 3 evidences blah blah work. But fortunately, Hanis finished her job fast so, I told her to do the 1C work. ^_^


While me? Still doing the checklist. Just when I was about to finish doing the checklist, ustazah Rohana gave us another work. That's right, another work. We got to put partitions between the bands of 1J and 1K files. That's crazy! Every partition should be put into the sheet protector. Guess what? We used 342 sheet protectors for the partitions, not including the 30 sheet protectors that we used to put the checklist in 1K's files. Oh yeah, I forgot to include the sheet protectors that were used to put the 3 best evidences of 1C's students. We used 30 sheet protectors for that work.


So, the total of the sheet protectors that were used today is....



402!



Say what? That's crazy. So, as a conclusion, Arab uses so many sheet protectors! 



Anyway, when I was putting the bands into the sheet protectors, my stomach grumbled and I told them that I was hungry. Well, I'm totally not the type of girl who can hide those things. When I'm hungry, I tell my friends that I am. When I want to do some things, which you, people who are always with me may know what, I will tell them that I want to do it.


When Hanis asked me, "are you hungry, Aida?" When I was about to answer that question, Zakirah answered, "she's starving already!" And I told her, "yeah, I am starving!" When I continue to do the work, I said, "we need food to work" and Zakirah said, "I need water to work" or something like that. I was starving and thirsty. 


Well, I was all complaining and all and when Hanis suddenly said that she was hungry, I remembered something. I brought biscuits with me. HAHA XD. I told Hanis to search them in my bag and she ate them. I took one, of course. And then, Zakirah gave me one packet of biscuits. (Well, I was the one who begged for it) I ate one of the biscuits and Zakirah asked me if it's tasty or not. I was like... "so so" but then, Kirah told me to just eat it! I was like, okay, fine. I am eating it anyway -,-


I didn't know why but it became tastier (is there any word like this? Or it's just my invention?) as time passed by. I became quiet for a moment and I didn't know why but I guess they loved me being quiet, I guess? It was peace for a few moments when I was eating the biscuits but after I finished them, I talked and talked. but not really, cause sometimes, I would just shut my mouth up in order for me to focus on my work. 


Skip skip skip and skip, muallimah told us to stop arranging the files in the room. She gave ustazah Rohana some money for us to eat. (we haven't eat our lunch yet and it was already evening) So, anyway, we went to Bulan bintang whatever and we ate with the money that we got. The balanced money was shared between us three. 


And skip skip skip, Zakirah treated me snow ice! 



So, actually, we were busier than manager. HAHA XD. I told ya, we did 87 files today. They were piled up in front of us as in seriously, that's totally a very great view to see! *sarcastic* I took some pictures but got some problems with them today so, I'll upload the pictures later. And believe me, you won't want to do this work for two days in a row! 



But somehow, I like it. At least I got some pocket money and reward. So, assalammualaikum. 


Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^



PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google