Sunday, November 25, 2012 | 10:07 PM | 0 Alien

OR

Assalammualaikum.
I read many comments and posts about BAP vs EXO and blah blah. BABY(-y +ies) and EXOTIC(s) are now fighting and all. You know, it's just wasting their time. Well, sometimes I do feel like I wanna join them. HAHA XD. But it's just wasting my precious time. I should use the time to watch videos or sing or do something I have to do.
So, instead of joining them fighting or whatsoever, I write this entry. I want to state my opinions too! HAHA XD. Even though no one cares about my opinions.
I personally think that BAP should win.
Why?
BAP makes a lot of comebacks
That's just what BABIES want. I think most of the fan girls, not just girls, but boys also love to see their favorite group doing their comeback. Am I right?
Based on the reason above, that shows that BAP works harder than EXO. Not that I state that EXO doesn't work hard, but you see, since BAP has many new songs that just shows that they work so hard. It's not easy to learn new choreography. (I actually want to state other things but naah, time is jealous of me :P)
(Are you highlighting this? I don't write any secret messages. Try again later. HAHA XD. Eh? Isn't this secret message? Cause I'm writing it in white. Okay, what the heck am I writing right now? Nonsense)
WRITER'S BLOCK! OH NO!
I'm going crazy. I'm currently having flu and I can't think right. So, yeah, maybe I'll continue this
But I guess EXO will win whatever the award is cause EXO is obviously more popular than BAP. But I think BAP should win! They deserves to win. Cause they're absolutely better. Not to forget that they're aliens also. MWAHAHA XD.
Oh, wait, am I biasing my species here?
Oh God, I forget that EXO members are also aliens. Eottokhae? They're all aliens, now, I am so happy to realize that my biases are aliens, same like me.
By reading my last sentence above, did I just admit that I'm an alien?
Uh uh, no, I'm a human. ^_^
Bende saya merepek ni? Okay lah, assalammualaikum. Lebih baik cheq pi rest my mind kejap drpd writer's block ni. Better lah drpd saya mengarut ntah apa-2 pasal alien ni.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^


