Wednesday, November 21, 2012 | 6:42 PM | 0 Alien
I guess I find out who my real friends are??
Assalammualaikum.
Good bye, baby good byeJust turn around and go on your wayDon't say anything and just disappearGood bye, baby good byeIt was fun, I'll just think that I had a good timeSo now your show is over from now onBaby good bye, good bye
Remember this song? It's Goodbye Baby by Miss A.
I love this song so damn much. And I'm still loving it.
Well, I actually have something to tell ya.
Being here without my friends with me now is kinda boring. But I find out something. I tend to be strong and a bit open-minded when I'm alone. When I see something that can make me sad or something, I'll be like... Okay, I am fine... And I will quickly listen to BAP's Unbreakable and What The Hell. And then, I'll be very okay.
Unbreakable is a song that makes me think that I'm unbreakable. The lyrics are just so amazing. It tells me to be strong.
Here is the english translation of the chorus:
I won't ever breakI won't ever fall downEven if the storm tries to swallow meI'm UnbreakableEven if I die, I won't breakEven if I die, I won't give upEven if my wings are trampled in the darknessYou Know I'm Unbreakable
See that? Understand the lyrics? Oh yeah... My Daehyun and Youngjae sing the chorus so I love it so damn much. Well, they always sing the chorus so, yeah... I love all of their songs except one - Dancing in the rain.
Seriously? The lyrics are just so GAHH, annoying. But my Daehyun's voice is just so amazing, as always.
Then, What The Hell is a song that gives me strength. Even though it's a bit... you know... it's... Huh -,- I can't put the lyrics into words.
But seriously, this song is just so great. Somehow I feel like it's telling me to hold grudges but naah, I'm not going to be like that. I just love how the lyrics tell me to be strong and all.
So, back to the topic of Baby Goodbye, I was actually planning to say goodbye... To the old memories of pain. And so, I'm welcoming new memories. O.o? What the heck am I typing? Nonsense -,-
Ahh, I don't have the mood to update, that's why this blog post is just so boring.
Oh yeah, I watched a few videos the last couple of days and guess what? They gave me bad influence. Oh God, I shouldn't watch them in the first place but I just couldn't help myself but to like the videos because he is just so damn funny and I love his English!
I love all his videos even though his language is a bit inappropriate for me. Too much curses! But he is just so funny. He gives me inspiration to be happy. Well, not to forget that he is a bit cute too! Hehehe... But I don't adore him for his look. He's... homosexual. He admits it himself but I have nothing against him, even though I'm not the type of girl who likes that type of guy. Eww, so not my cup of bubble tea.
Oh yeah, I love his pose at the end of his videos. You know, after he blabbering and blah blah about something, he would say, "I love you guys" and he gave us a heart sign. God, so cute! HAHA XD.
JUST TYPE LUANLEGACY IN THE
SEARCH BOX IF YOU WANT TO WATCH
HIS VIDEOS.
See the spaces? Pandai-2 lah check sendiri ada apa dengan space tu. Tak payah beritahu pun, kan? Unless kalau malas sgt tu, tak yah check.
Well, I guess I forgot to tell you that he also inspired me to speak better and fast English. As in really fast! But I can't speak English as fast as him. He's way better.
So, I guess this is the end of my blog post and I'm not going to make another post because I'm lazy.
Just want to state that I miss dancing and I miss rapping and I miss playing The Sims Social and Farmville 2. And also, I miss my friends! My sisters! How are they doing now?
Note to Zakirah:
Wei, aku update blog! Say yeah, baby! :P Tak payah muntah kat sini. Kotor blog aku nanti. Reunion tu buat hari Ahad, boleh? Tak pun, hari Sabtu. Tak pun, hari... Hehehe... Hari parents aku bagi keluar. Qistina call aku tadi and nasib baik dia call aku! Kalau tak, dia gi ECM tu sia-2 aje! Aku tak sabar nak pergi beli buku pakwe aku (Geronimo Stilton). And also, ko jangan lupa bende yang ko janji kat aku hari tu. Or else... HEHEHE...
I WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR
DREAMS FOR 10000 YEARS!
So, assalammualaikum and goodbye baby!
I'm loving Gongchan and Daehyun
and Ilhoon more and more! <3


