________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, November 8, 2012 | 11:46 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.
As I told ya before, Thursday is the busiest day ever! And guess what? Seriously, I'm sick of it!
Today is a stressful day! As in seriously, starting from 12.00 a.m., everything is not really great.
I slept late yesterday because I did my homework a.k.a. PBS. Zakirah called me at 1.04 a.m., I guess. I was like, she's still awake now?! And I answered her call and blah blah. We talked for who-knows-how-long. And then, she told me that she wouldn't sleep that night. Then, I told her to wake me up at 5.30 a.m. in case I didn't hear my ELECTRIC SHOCK alarm.
And at 5.40 a.m., she called me. I answered and thanked her. Cause I may be late if she didn't call me. So, anyway, when I was packing my bad, suddenly, as in really, suddenly, that damn thing appeared and I quickly jumped on the bed. Okay, I admit, I'm afraid of that thing. Ewww...
I did PBS Seni just now and I was so damn frustrated! I couldn't believe that I was doing the Seni PBS! The reason why I wanted to get into the KAA class was because I didn't want to study Seni or Music! But now, I guess I really have to study the Arts. So not my cup of bubble tea. and today, officially, I hate Arts so damn damn damn damn much! I cried when I was coloring my drawing because I was just so frustrated and stress. I changed my place and I sat beside my sister, Aifaa. A few minutes before that, I was just so loud and happy but then, when I saw there again, I was just so quiet. I didn't say a thing. I didn't smile. When people talked to me, I did my half-smile and just replied to them unwillingly. I hate it!
I didn't send my PBS Sivik yet so, yeah, I gotta send them tomorrow. I was out of energy just now. From morning till evening, the only thing I had was water. Water, water and water. I felt like I was about to faint when I was coloring the drawing. Serious, the reason that I cried in the Arts room just now was because I was so stress and I was about to faint. My energy was running out and then, I remembered that I gotta bring all the text books home again that made me sick! Seriously sick!
The first thing I did after I entered my room was crying. I cried because of the stress. I couldn't bear it. I'm the type of girl who can't bear her stress. I couldn't. Especially when it's about homework, work and anything that has the same meaning as WORK! I hate it! Then, when I was watching my brothers playing PS, I cried again. But I covered cause I was at the living room. No one should see me crying.
Anyway, I told my father about my results and guess what? He's not mad at me! He told me that I did great!
Hehehe... He didn't mad at me!
Saya ada cakap pasal mak ayah saya dengan Cikgu Tarmizi, Faten, Auni dengan Adlin masa hari Rabu tu. After exam KKQ, rehat untuk baca KH, saya tak baca KH but saya duduk cakap-2 dengan Faten semua tu kat meja guru. Alah, meja guru tu kat tepi meja saya je. Tarik kerusi, duduk depan cikgu, tengok cikgu tanda sambil cakap-2 sambil-2 tu, baca lah buku jugak.
Masa tu, Adlin cakap yang mak dia marah dia dapat B, kalau tak silap saya. Then, ade someone cakap kat saya balik yang Hamizah pun kene marah dengan mak dia sebab dapat B. Faten cakap, dia pun lebih kurang sama. Then, saya cakap lah, saya tak kene marah pun. Mak ayah saya tak berapa nak kisah. Kalau dapat B pun, diaorang okay je. Memang betul pun lah. Mana ade tipu. Buktinya kat atas tu. Dapat B pun ayah saya boleh cakap hebat lagi.
Lepas tu, saya cakap lah, mak saya takde paksa saya untuk study. Saya siap boleh on FB depan diaorang lagi masa minggu exam. Then, cikgu cakap, "ye ke? Silap-2, depan mak kamu baca buku, belakang mak kamu, on Facebook." Saya pun cakaplah, "mana ada. Masa Isnin tu saya main The Sims Social pastu, ayah saya chat dengan saya and dia tahu yang saya tengah main game. Dia tak marah pun." Auni pun sama macam saya. Kita carefree je! Tak kene marah. Hehehe...
Saya bersyukur dapat parents yang tak begitu memaksa about pelajaran.
Saya lebih suka kalau saya ade effort sendiri untuk belajar. Seriously, saya ade lah juga baca buku before exam sekarang ni. Walaupun baca buku pada malam before exam, but still baca. Ada improvement lah. My parents kene bangga lah yang saya sekarang ni baca buku pada malam before exam. Tapi kalau nanti saya baca buku a week before exam tu, diaorang kene lebih-2 bangga. Silap-2 kene belanja saya... Hehehe... Beg baru lah nampaknya. Tu pun kalau saya baca a week before exam.
Masa hari Rabu tu jugak, masa saya dah puas sangat cakap dengan cikgu semua tu, saya gi kat Atiqah dengan kakak. Saya bawa buku. Konon-konon nak baca. Datang je kat Atiqah, dia cakap gini...
"Cuba kakak menari lagu Sexy Love."
I was like, HUH?! Are you kidding me?! MENARI?! Seriously, MENARI?! Then, dia cakap, ye lah, menari and saya macam, okay. Saya buat yang simple-2 je. Tak betul-2 pun. Saya buat part chorus aje. And then, Atiqah cakap...
"Cute kakak buat!"
HAHA XD. Dance tu memang a bit cute but sepatutnya dance tu macam R O B O T! Keras-2 lah sikit! Haisyy... But anyway, saya suka lagu tu and lagu tu jadi ringtone saya dan kadang-2 saya benci dengar lagu tu sebab annoying. Macam kat circus aje bila dengar lagu tu. Kadang-2, saya bygkan yang T-ara ni pakai baju clown dengan rambut clown tu. HAHA XD. Okay, evil me xP!
Okay, I have to finish my 2 pending work. So, assalammualaikum and goodbyeeee!
(I REALLY WANT TO BE THE TOP 3
STUDENTS IN MY CLASS!)
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
As I told
Thursday, November 8, 2012 | 11:46 PM | 0 comments
Assalammualaikum.
As I told ya before, Thursday is the busiest day ever! And guess what? Seriously, I'm sick of it!
Today is a stressful day! As in seriously, starting from 12.00 a.m., everything is not really great.
I slept late yesterday because I did my homework a.k.a. PBS. Zakirah called me at 1.04 a.m., I guess. I was like, she's still awake now?! And I answered her call and blah blah. We talked for who-knows-how-long. And then, she told me that she wouldn't sleep that night. Then, I told her to wake me up at 5.30 a.m. in case I didn't hear my ELECTRIC SHOCK alarm.
And at 5.40 a.m., she called me. I answered and thanked her. Cause I may be late if she didn't call me. So, anyway, when I was packing my bad, suddenly, as in really, suddenly, that damn thing appeared and I quickly jumped on the bed. Okay, I admit, I'm afraid of that thing. Ewww...
I did PBS Seni just now and I was so damn frustrated! I couldn't believe that I was doing the Seni PBS! The reason why I wanted to get into the KAA class was because I didn't want to study Seni or Music! But now, I guess I really have to study the Arts. So not my cup of bubble tea. and today, officially, I hate Arts so damn damn damn damn much! I cried when I was coloring my drawing because I was just so frustrated and stress. I changed my place and I sat beside my sister, Aifaa. A few minutes before that, I was just so loud and happy but then, when I saw there again, I was just so quiet. I didn't say a thing. I didn't smile. When people talked to me, I did my half-smile and just replied to them unwillingly. I hate it!
I didn't send my PBS Sivik yet so, yeah, I gotta send them tomorrow. I was out of energy just now. From morning till evening, the only thing I had was water. Water, water and water. I felt like I was about to faint when I was coloring the drawing. Serious, the reason that I cried in the Arts room just now was because I was so stress and I was about to faint. My energy was running out and then, I remembered that I gotta bring all the text books home again that made me sick! Seriously sick!
The first thing I did after I entered my room was crying. I cried because of the stress. I couldn't bear it. I'm the type of girl who can't bear her stress. I couldn't. Especially when it's about homework, work and anything that has the same meaning as WORK! I hate it! Then, when I was watching my brothers playing PS, I cried again. But I covered cause I was at the living room. No one should see me crying.
Anyway, I told my father about my results and guess what? He's not mad at me! He told me that I did great!
Hehehe... He didn't mad at me!
Saya ada cakap pasal mak ayah saya dengan Cikgu Tarmizi, Faten, Auni dengan Adlin masa hari Rabu tu. After exam KKQ, rehat untuk baca KH, saya tak baca KH but saya duduk cakap-2 dengan Faten semua tu kat meja guru. Alah, meja guru tu kat tepi meja saya je. Tarik kerusi, duduk depan cikgu, tengok cikgu tanda sambil cakap-2 sambil-2 tu, baca lah buku jugak.
Masa tu, Adlin cakap yang mak dia marah dia dapat B, kalau tak silap saya. Then, ade someone cakap kat saya balik yang Hamizah pun kene marah dengan mak dia sebab dapat B. Faten cakap, dia pun lebih kurang sama. Then, saya cakap lah, saya tak kene marah pun. Mak ayah saya tak berapa nak kisah. Kalau dapat B pun, diaorang okay je. Memang betul pun lah. Mana ade tipu. Buktinya kat atas tu. Dapat B pun ayah saya boleh cakap hebat lagi.
Lepas tu, saya cakap lah, mak saya takde paksa saya untuk study. Saya siap boleh on FB depan diaorang lagi masa minggu exam. Then, cikgu cakap, "ye ke? Silap-2, depan mak kamu baca buku, belakang mak kamu, on Facebook." Saya pun cakaplah, "mana ada. Masa Isnin tu saya main The Sims Social pastu, ayah saya chat dengan saya and dia tahu yang saya tengah main game. Dia tak marah pun." Auni pun sama macam saya. Kita carefree je! Tak kene marah. Hehehe...
Saya bersyukur dapat parents yang tak begitu memaksa about pelajaran.
Saya lebih suka kalau saya ade effort sendiri untuk belajar. Seriously, saya ade lah juga baca buku before exam sekarang ni. Walaupun baca buku pada malam before exam, but still baca. Ada improvement lah. My parents kene bangga lah yang saya sekarang ni baca buku pada malam before exam. Tapi kalau nanti saya baca buku a week before exam tu, diaorang kene lebih-2 bangga. Silap-2 kene belanja saya... Hehehe... Beg baru lah nampaknya. Tu pun kalau saya baca a week before exam.
Masa hari Rabu tu jugak, masa saya dah puas sangat cakap dengan cikgu semua tu, saya gi kat Atiqah dengan kakak. Saya bawa buku. Konon-konon nak baca. Datang je kat Atiqah, dia cakap gini...
"Cuba kakak menari lagu Sexy Love."
I was like, HUH?! Are you kidding me?! MENARI?! Seriously, MENARI?! Then, dia cakap, ye lah, menari and saya macam, okay. Saya buat yang simple-2 je. Tak betul-2 pun. Saya buat part chorus aje. And then, Atiqah cakap...
"Cute kakak buat!"
HAHA XD. Dance tu memang a bit cute but sepatutnya dance tu macam R O B O T! Keras-2 lah sikit! Haisyy... But anyway, saya suka lagu tu and lagu tu jadi ringtone saya dan kadang-2 saya benci dengar lagu tu sebab annoying. Macam kat circus aje bila dengar lagu tu. Kadang-2, saya bygkan yang T-ara ni pakai baju clown dengan rambut clown tu. HAHA XD. Okay, evil me xP!
Okay, I have to finish my 2 pending work. So, assalammualaikum and goodbyeeee!
(I REALLY WANT TO BE THE TOP 3
STUDENTS IN MY CLASS!)
|