Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, October 18, 2012 | 8:56 PM | 0 Alien


Assalammualaikum.

I guess the obstacles are getting harder and harder everyday. But I know, they will end when the time comes. The happy moments will come if I wait and be patient. He is planning something better for me, InsyaAllah. 

Exam is just around the corner, so, maybe He wants to give me obstacles now so that I can answer all questions easily with His help. Who knows, right? Or maybe He wants to give me a better life. Nice relationships, great results and all. I'm just hoping for the best.

I am totally tired of this. No, I'm sick of this. I'm hurt so badly and m heart is now going to be healed again. Nah, it doesn't show any sign on being cure. I wanna release everything by doing something I usually do. But I can't. So, yeah... The only thing that I can do to forget all these pain is just by watching the recorded Inkigayo episode and watch my HUSBAND SEUNGHYUN playing his guitar! That's the only way for me to release my frustration! 

Well, I don't just watch my Seunghyun anyway. I watch my Ilhoon too! And I guess I have a new bias! The maknae of BTOB - Sungjae! Ah, why am I being like this? I should just be loyal. Okay, I'll try. Hehehe ^_^



385684_3266380238242_1953458666_n_large


Schooling these days are like HEAVEN! Sweet niblets! I've been really sleepy and all during these days and I slept for quite a few moments these 2 or 3 days. And now, I feel like I'm gonna catch a cold. My nose is red. I remember Tiffany of SNSD when her nose is red and people comment that she was like rudolf! ^_^



Tumblr_lmu1h4b7zo1qgajuco1_500_large


She said not to cry. She said that crying makes you weak. So, I'm not going to cry even though my eyes are now teary. I may be weak but I'm strong enough not to cry. I'm not gonna suffer myself. I'm not gonna kill myself. I'm gonna be strong. I'm gonna be okay, InsyaAllah. 

I am still okay. I am still believing. Yes, I am still believing that they'll end soon. They will! That's because I have a dream. A big dream which includes everything in my life. From A to Z. 

And this is me, the girl who is still believing that everything will be better, starting from now on. Assalammualaikum!

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google