Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, October 18, 2012 | 11:02 PM | 0 Alien
More quotes here..


Assalammualaikum.

Okay, I am happy right now. Too happy cause I'm chatting with my twin! And this is one of the reasons to be happy. I still got my so-called family at school. 

My parents called me "budak cool" just now. I was just watching Strong Heart while doing what they told me to do and then, they called me that. Hehehe... They give me some strength to move on. Yes, I am going to move on. I will try. InsyaAllah I can do it! Hwaiting!


More quotes here..


If we are smart, we can do it yourself. We don't need to get into the best group to get the best results. I tend to learn that from them. They teach me that life is not just about friends and all. We shouldn't rely everything on our friends but instead, we should push ourselves to our limit. If we're great enough, we can be better than the others. 

Maybe we can't at first, maybe we fail many times, but as the time goes by, we'll get better.



More quotes here..


More quotes here..


Since I'm the type of girl who can rarely forget of the important things that happened to me, I tend to traumatize or something like that when the same thing is going to happen. So, I'd like to erase some hurtful and embarrassing moments. And I wanna keep all the happy moments in my mind. If only I can do that... 



-------------------------------------------------



Everything above is not what I wanna write about, actually. HAHA XD. I was reading a website and I saw all these pictures and I felt like putting them into this blog post. 


So, yeah, right... I'm sleepy and I'm going to sleep but I won't cause I'm chatting with my twin. So, assalammualaikum! 



PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google