Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, October 28, 2012 | 9:25 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.

I am just so damn mad because of these stupid annoying games I'm playing! I play Farmville 2 and The Sims Social and I love to play them but today, I hate them so damn much! They keep loading and loading and loading that I can't be patient any longer! 


Huh, luckily, I got my husband here to make me smile. My Ilhoon is just so damn cute and funny and God, I love him! I watched MTV BTOB Diary just now and I felt something when I saw Hyunsik. Oh, yeah, he is the one who holds my Ilhoon. Jealous! But naah, I guess I like him now? Ohohohoho....


He was ehem ehem and I was like, God, he's so damn hot! HAHA XD. *blushing* But naah, my husband is hotter than him. Hehehe... But seriously man, that Hyunsik guy is so damn hot! If only... If only dia tak hold Ilhoon's hand, he may be my bias! His voice is kinda good, you know. I guess he got abs? I'm not really sure about that. 


Anyway, I downloaded a live video of BTOB's I Only Know Love and guess what? I saw something inappropriate in that video. Not really inappropriate but for me, it is! But still, he is just so hot! He is hotter than ever! Even Donghyun is not as hot as him. 


Oh yeah, I got 6 things that keep pending in my Sim house! Seriously, that's just so annoying! Waste of simoleons! My simoleons tinggal 11693 je kott! Gila sikit! How am I going to buy things? I want to increase my house points but I don't know how! (Nampak benor menipunya di situ) 


Did I tell you yang saya dah terlebih fall in love dengan cerita Gravity Falls? Saya suka kartun tu! Saya akan sentiasa tengok Gravity Falls! I like it, I like it! 


I miss my brothers, actually. HAHA XD. Amad is singing Black's whatever-the-name-of-the-same-is and then, I remember Aiman. I haven't see him since Friday! But it's kinda relief for me not to make Ammar's milo! Yeay! 


Anyway, I really want to play now~ Assalammualaikum!

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google