________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, October 27, 2012 | 5:01 PM | 0 Alien
Do you still remember? Every time you cried, I would always laugh but at the same time, I was concerned about you. Do you still remember them all? Cause I do and I always will.
Assalammualaikum.
I was just, you know, looking for some great posts at Tumblr and then, I found this one. And then, I remembered how I laughed when she cried. People would look at me as in seriously? They would think I was not a good friend for her and so on. But seriously, I swear, I did care for her. I wanted to console her. I wanted to but I couldn't. I... As much as I wanted to console her, some parts of me would think of how the boy reacted when she cried and then, I would laugh.
She cried 2 times in front of me.
1) In the class, cause of Adry
I guess many people in my class, including my teacher would think, Oh, well, this girl doesn't care about her friend and so on. So, here how the story goes...
Adry was splashing some water on her table. She was so damn mad. And then, at some point, she would say bad things or something. And then, she was very mad that her expression was so scary and Adry was scared. Then, right after Adry scared, she cried. I was laughing that I cried cause of Adry's scared expression! I couldn't control my laughter! His expression was just so funny that I kept laughing and laughing. But at the same time, I tried to console her but I failed.
Balqis and all told me to stop laughing. I told ya, I was laughing till I cried so badly. It looked like I was crying but I was actually laughing. Okay, anyway, I could stop laughing after awhile but then, I felt bad for her and then, I told her why I laughed and all. And lucky me, she's not the type of girl who cares about it. Small matter maaa...
2) In the class, cause of Adib
Adib said bad words to her and she was like, damn you! Something like that. It was something about her family, so, she was very mad and there I was, standing beside her, laughing at how stupid of HIM to insult her family. Seriously, couldn't he think of something else beside her family? That was just so pathetic. I was laughing and then, suddenly, I noticed that she cried. Then, she left. I was like, what the heck? Then, I chased her and all. Somehow, I could stop laughing but then, when we met Nadhrah, I guess, she told me something funny, despite the situation there and I burst out my laughter. Seriously, my stomach hurt!
Okay, anyway, I miss her so damn much. I just hope she'll miss me too.
You know, I really miss our moments together. Maybe you have no idea of how I miss our friendship cause you're too busy with them. But seriously, I miss you. I hope we can be into the same class next year. I hope we can be together as always. I don't want to lose you. Never. You know what, every time I feel sad or when I'm in the worst condition ever, I would think of you. I would think of how you would make me laugh and all. I would think of how you can console me within a few minutes. And then, I would smile. You're the reason that I smile when I'm sad.
Do you know what makes you different from anyone else?
You know me very well. You understand me. You know how I feel. You believe every word that I say. You treat me nicely. You care for me. You take care of me. You look for my things when I can't find them. You protect me from danger. You are there for me when I need shoulder to cry on. You are always by my side through every challenge. You don't badmouthing me. You always cover things for me. You always make me laugh. You always listen to my problems. You make me feel ease. You always tell me what to do when I'm lost. You always listen to my opinions. You always know the best for me. You always know what I hate and what I love. You get what I think. You believe in me when I tell you I can do something. You have faith in me. You give me chances to prove something.
And the most important thing is...
YOU ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM.
You know how bad I am, you know how annoying I am, you know how cruel I am, you know how stupid I am, but you still be there for me. You still help me. You still care for me.
How sweet of you to do everything for me. You help me through everything. Even when I laugh when you cry, even when I become very loud when you need some peace, even when I annoy you with my singing voice, even when I tell you I want you to get no. 2 in the exam, you can still be there for me.
You know what, you are the light of my life. You are my sister. You are my best friend. You are my guardian. You are my angel. And you... You are my everything.
I miss how you would take good care of me. I miss how you would hold my hand. I miss how you would always help me to cross the road. I miss how you would pull me towards you when there was something danger near me. I miss how you would protect me from all the insects. I miss how you would look for my things inside my bag when I couldn't find them. I miss how you would answer the questions that were asked by the teacher about something. I miss of how you would nag at me because I couldn't answer the questions cause I was just so damn shy. I miss of how you would pretend to be mad at me when you couldn't.
Now, I gotta take care of myself. I gotta do all of them by myself. I gotta protect myself from danger. I gotta do everything by myself now. You know I don't like it. You know how I love when people can help me finding things and all. I am clumsy, right? I need people to help me finding things inside my bag. That's for sure.
I need you so much. Please help me. Please tell me what to do. Please...
You are one of a kind. You're special. I won't find someone like you ever again. Even my friends now are different from you. They are all different. Different personalities, different attitudes and all.
Just remember that I'll always love you, dear.
I guess that's all from me for now.
Dear Qistina,
They don't know me. They don't understand me. Maybe they say they do, but actually, they don't. Because they really don't. What I feel is just too hurt and big for them to understand. I don't know if they actually feel the same thing as me. But I'm pretty sure I get many harder challenges compared to theirs. As for me, everything comes together. I mean... It's like... Huh, you know... One after another and all. You know what, they really don't know me. They don't understand how I feel. They don't get what I mean. Do you get it? Of course you do. They don't really get my words. They misunderstand me. They think I'm hypocrite. They think I'm selfish. They can't accept me well. They are mad at me. They hate me, maybe. They don't trust me. They don't have faith in me. They don't want to hear my explanations. They don't care about me. They don't have the same thoughts as mine. They... They think I'm just all about "I'm right and you're all wrong." Something like that.
But what actually they don't know is that...
They don't see my efforts. They don't see my nice side. They just see the bad side of mine. They don't feel what I'm feeling. They don't. They don't believe me for everything I say. They don't get what I'm thinking. They don't give me chances to make everything right again.
Sometimes, I want them to feel what I'm feeling right now. I observe them from afar and I see that most of them won't be able to feel what I'm feeling right now cause they're weak. They cry over small things. They got frustrated over something small. They are just too emotional. I guess that's why they think I'm just too annoying, cruel and all. Because they never know how I feel. They never think of what I'm feeling. They never be in my shoes so, they never know how does it feel to be like this. They blame everything on me.
But what they never know is that... I'm not the only one who is at fault here. They do, too. Maybe they don't notice it. Came to think of it, from the first moment I saw them till now, they don't really... Huh, you continue it yourself. I know, they are famous. They have many friends. While me? I'm forever alone. They can defeat me by that. Somehow, I wanted to congratulate them for making me like this. They make me stronger. They teach me how to be patient. Thank you.
Sometimes, I think... Why are they ignoring me? I make mistakes, so do they. And this... THIS IS WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT. They don't forgive people very well. They can't move on fast. They keep holding grudges and all. They're totally different from me. Right? As for me, I tend to forget people's mistakes fast. I move on quickly. I pretend as if everything is okay. There's just a reason behind why I don't want to ignore people or why I don't want to be mad at people ; I DON'T WANT THEM TO SUFFER. Call me hypocrite, I don't care, because this is the real me.
You know, I love to believe the 3 reasons why people hate me.
1) I am thread to them
2) They want to be me
3) They hate themselves
See? These are the 3 reasons they hate me, I guess. Huh, I feel relief now.
(Bestnya main space-2 ni! Jom space byk-2 lagiiiii! Tp bazir space aje)
Okay, assalammualaikum.
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
How I miss our friendship
Do you still remember? Every time you cried, I would always laugh but at the same time, I was concerned about you. Do you still remember them all? Cause I do and I always will.
Assalammualaikum.
I was just, you know, looking for some great posts at Tumblr and then, I found this one. And then, I remembered how I laughed when she cried. People would look at me as in seriously? They would think I was not a good friend for her and so on. But seriously, I swear, I did care for her. I wanted to console her. I wanted to but I couldn't. I... As much as I wanted to console her, some parts of me would think of how the boy reacted when she cried and then, I would laugh.
She cried 2 times in front of me.
1) In the class, cause of Adry
I guess many people in my class, including my teacher would think, Oh, well, this girl doesn't care about her friend and so on. So, here how the story goes...
Adry was splashing some water on her table. She was so damn mad. And then, at some point, she would say bad things or something. And then, she was very mad that her expression was so scary and Adry was scared. Then, right after Adry scared, she cried. I was laughing that I cried cause of Adry's scared expression! I couldn't control my laughter! His expression was just so funny that I kept laughing and laughing. But at the same time, I tried to console her but I failed.
Balqis and all told me to stop laughing. I told ya, I was laughing till I cried so badly. It looked like I was crying but I was actually laughing. Okay, anyway, I could stop laughing after awhile but then, I felt bad for her and then, I told her why I laughed and all. And lucky me, she's not the type of girl who cares about it. Small matter maaa...
2) In the class, cause of Adib
Adib said bad words to her and she was like, damn you! Something like that. It was something about her family, so, she was very mad and there I was, standing beside her, laughing at how stupid of HIM to insult her family. Seriously, couldn't he think of something else beside her family? That was just so pathetic. I was laughing and then, suddenly, I noticed that she cried. Then, she left. I was like, what the heck? Then, I chased her and all. Somehow, I could stop laughing but then, when we met Nadhrah, I guess, she told me something funny, despite the situation there and I burst out my laughter. Seriously, my stomach hurt!
Okay, anyway, I miss her so damn much. I just hope she'll miss me too.
You know, I really miss our moments together. Maybe you have no idea of how I miss our friendship cause you're too busy with them. But seriously, I miss you. I hope we can be into the same class next year. I hope we can be together as always. I don't want to lose you. Never. You know what, every time I feel sad or when I'm in the worst condition ever, I would think of you. I would think of how you would make me laugh and all. I would think of how you can console me within a few minutes. And then, I would smile. You're the reason that I smile when I'm sad.
Do you know what makes you different from anyone else?
You know me very well. You understand me. You know how I feel. You believe every word that I say. You treat me nicely. You care for me. You take care of me. You look for my things when I can't find them. You protect me from danger. You are there for me when I need shoulder to cry on. You are always by my side through every challenge. You don't badmouthing me. You always cover things for me. You always make me laugh. You always listen to my problems. You make me feel ease. You always tell me what to do when I'm lost. You always listen to my opinions. You always know the best for me. You always know what I hate and what I love. You get what I think. You believe in me when I tell you I can do something. You have faith in me. You give me chances to prove something.
And the most important thing is...
YOU ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM.
You know how bad I am, you know how annoying I am, you know how cruel I am, you know how stupid I am, but you still be there for me. You still help me. You still care for me.
How sweet of you to do everything for me. You help me through everything. Even when I laugh when you cry, even when I become very loud when you need some peace, even when I annoy you with my singing voice, even when I tell you I want you to get no. 2 in the exam, you can still be there for me.
You know what, you are the light of my life. You are my sister. You are my best friend. You are my guardian. You are my angel. And you... You are my everything.
I miss how you would take good care of me. I miss how you would hold my hand. I miss how you would always help me to cross the road. I miss how you would pull me towards you when there was something danger near me. I miss how you would protect me from all the insects. I miss how you would look for my things inside my bag when I couldn't find them. I miss how you would answer the questions that were asked by the teacher about something. I miss of how you would nag at me because I couldn't answer the questions cause I was just so damn shy. I miss of how you would pretend to be mad at me when you couldn't.
Now, I gotta take care of myself. I gotta do all of them by myself. I gotta protect myself from danger. I gotta do everything by myself now. You know I don't like it. You know how I love when people can help me finding things and all. I am clumsy, right? I need people to help me finding things inside my bag. That's for sure.
I need you so much. Please help me. Please tell me what to do. Please...
You are one of a kind. You're special. I won't find someone like you ever again. Even my friends now are different from you. They are all different. Different personalities, different attitudes and all.
Just remember that I'll always love you, dear.
I guess that's all from me for now.
Dear Qistina,
They don't know me. They don't understand me. Maybe they say they do, but actually, they don't. Because they really don't. What I feel is just too hurt and big for them to understand. I don't know if they actually feel the same thing as me. But I'm pretty sure I get many harder challenges compared to theirs. As for me, everything comes together. I mean... It's like... Huh, you know... One after another and all. You know what, they really don't know me. They don't understand how I feel. They don't get what I mean. Do you get it? Of course you do. They don't really get my words. They misunderstand me. They think I'm hypocrite. They think I'm selfish. They can't accept me well. They are mad at me. They hate me, maybe. They don't trust me. They don't have faith in me. They don't want to hear my explanations. They don't care about me. They don't have the same thoughts as mine. They... They think I'm just all about "I'm right and you're all wrong." Something like that.
But what actually they don't know is that...
They don't see my efforts. They don't see my nice side. They just see the bad side of mine. They don't feel what I'm feeling. They don't. They don't believe me for everything I say. They don't get what I'm thinking. They don't give me chances to make everything right again.
Sometimes, I want them to feel what I'm feeling right now. I observe them from afar and I see that most of them won't be able to feel what I'm feeling right now cause they're weak. They cry over small things. They got frustrated over something small. They are just too emotional. I guess that's why they think I'm just too annoying, cruel and all. Because they never know how I feel. They never think of what I'm feeling. They never be in my shoes so, they never know how does it feel to be like this. They blame everything on me.
But what they never know is that... I'm not the only one who is at fault here. They do, too. Maybe they don't notice it. Came to think of it, from the first moment I saw them till now, they don't really... Huh, you continue it yourself. I know, they are famous. They have many friends. While me? I'm forever alone. They can defeat me by that. Somehow, I wanted to congratulate them for making me like this. They make me stronger. They teach me how to be patient. Thank you.
Sometimes, I think... Why are they ignoring me? I make mistakes, so do they. And this... THIS IS WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT. They don't forgive people very well. They can't move on fast. They keep holding grudges and all. They're totally different from me. Right? As for me, I tend to forget people's mistakes fast. I move on quickly. I pretend as if everything is okay. There's just a reason behind why I don't want to ignore people or why I don't want to be mad at people ; I DON'T WANT THEM TO SUFFER. Call me hypocrite, I don't care, because this is the real me.
You know, I love to believe the 3 reasons why people hate me.
1) I am thread to them
2) They want to be me
3) They hate themselves
See? These are the 3 reasons they hate me, I guess. Huh, I feel relief now.
(Bestnya main space-2 ni! Jom space byk-2 lagiiiii! Tp bazir space aje)
Okay, assalammualaikum.
|