Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, October 13, 2012 | 8:48 PM | 0 Alien


Assalammualaikum.

It seems like it's been taking forever to stop this pain. HAHA XD. Kidding :D I just need some time to be okay but before that, lemme be emotional for a few moments, okay? Hehehe... *smile* 

I smile. I smile through what happens in my life. But am I just faking it? 

I look into the mirror. There's this girl, I wonder who is she. Sometimes I think I know her and sometimes I wish I did. There is a story in her eyes, lullabies and goodbye. When she's looking back at me, I can tell... She's hurting inside.




I have a dream,
Even if I’m thrown away or ripped to shreds
Deep in my heart
I have a dream as precious as gem
If by chance, without a reason,
Somebody ridicules me behind my back
I should be patient
I would wait just for that day.
As you always worry,
You say that foolish dreams are poisonous.
Just like a book that tells us about the end of the world
There’s the reality that we can’t turn back already
Yes I have a dream.
I believe in that dream
Please watch over me
Standing in front of that cold wall called fate
I can firmly face it
One day I will pass over that wall
And be able to fly
As high as the sky
This heavy thing called life can’t tie me down
At the end of my life, on the other day that I can smile, let’s be together



Okay. I'm okay now. By listening to Goose's Dream by Hyorin (Live version - Immortal Songs), I feel very okay now. 

Geundae... Chigeum haengbokani? Haebokaniya? 

I'm not really. If you are, then, I'm not. But it's okay. HAHA XD. I'm gonna be okay. I really am going to be okay. 


Okay, assalammualaikum. Skrip tak siap lagi, hmphhh... I'm so dead x.x 





PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google