Express The Angel
The Angel♥ Links♥ Fanfics♥ Entries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, October 29, 2012 | 9:10 PM | 0 Alien

When I'm silent, there's just something in me that tells me not to speak up cause I may end up crying or explode.


Assalammualaikum.

I did shut my mouth up. I was dead silent for awhile after the incident. I didn't want to talk. I was not in the mood of talking, to be honest. I didn't want to say anything, not yet, not for the time being. I tried to focus but I couldn't. Something inside me wouldn't want to accept the fact. I was actually okay with the fact that I got that thingy. But something... Something inside me refused to accept it. It didn't want that type of essay. Truthfully, I didn't really care about it since I've actually kinda remembered it but seriously, why? Maybe I got some disorder personality... Hehe... Just kidding ^.^


But seriously, I really got a few problems there. I was unhappy because of some things. Maybe they were right. Luck. I just heard what they were saying. No offense, I was about to explode. But I was not going to make a scene, so, I just calmed myself down. 


Faresha asked me something about Arab when I was trying to calm myself and there I was, plastering a smile on my face. I guess she noticed my fake smile. Seriously, I was not in the mood of talking but came to think of it, I shouldn't treat her badly, right? So, I just answered her questions. 


But you know, as I told ya before, I really didn't care about it, actually. So, I was feeling a bit better after awhile. It was all okay until something happened.



Sorry, Zakirah, I was actually going to write about those things and all but I just don't have the mood. 

Ngantok gila kott! Padahal bru pukul 9 p.m. Ko tolong gosokkan tudung aku, boleh? HAHA XD. Malas gila aku nak gosok. Kat luar, semua dah gelap. Nenek aku dah tutup lampu dah. Kakak aku tidur. Aigoo... What a lonely life of mine. But I'm happy cause I can actually imagine bout Ilhoon! 


Talking bout him, I'm gonna read some fanfics of him and OC, which is me. HAHA XD. 


So, yeah, assalammualaikum!



(Don't know why but I'm in the good mood now!)

PAST ♥ FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google