Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, September 2, 2012 | 12:02 AM | 4 Alien

Oh, charismaticnya dia! *fangirling* So hot! Oh God, I'm actually blushing now *bite bottom lip* Confirm Aishah marah kalau dia tahu saya buat gitu lagi kat bottom lip saya. 
Assalammualaikum.

Izzati suruh letak gambar Zelo so, saya buat post ni khas untuk dia. HAHA XD. 

Oh God, cair hatiku bila saya tengok gambar dia kat atas ni. Sexynyaaaa! Ahhh *squeal* Cantik rambut dia kalau macam ni, cuma kaler pink tu tukar lah jadi kaler biru. HAHA XD. 

Huh, he's such a cutie! OMG, feel like I'm falling in love all over again! Tak jadi lah jadikan Sehun suami saya. Cerai! HAHA XD. Kahwin dengan Zelo. HAHA XD. Berangan je sokmo saya ni :P





See that smirk? Oh My God, just realized yang smirk dia dekat sama dengan saya punya smirk! *fangirling*

Saya lagi suka gambar dia yang first tu. Sebab cute and sexy and hot and charismatic gila! 

Anyway, kenapa dia ada ear-piercing? Haiyoo, I was just thinking of typing more but his smirk makes me go crazy! *faint*




His skin is just so pretty!

Cantik gila kulit dia! Zelo, tukar kulit jom! HAHA XD. Saya nak kulit putih and cantik macam dia! *jealous* Tapi saya still suka gambar first tu! HAHA XD. 


Tadi saya baca satu fanfic yang gila-2 best pasal dia. Tajuk dia... Zelo Roomie, if I'm not mistaken.

Fanfic tu gila best! Saya nangis macam orang gila bila baca yang Hani tu left Zelo and Zelo jadi cold sebab tu. Sedih sangat. Saya boleh rasa keperitan and kesedihan Zelo masa tu. Tambah-2 pula saya dengar lagu 12:51. 

Lagu 12:51 ada banyak makna buat saya. It's so soft yet touching. It touches my heart and every time I hear it, I may be crying. 

Cause it's 12:51,
And I thought my feelings were gone,
But I'm lying on my bed,
Thinking of you again,
And the moon shines so bright,
But I gotta dry these tears tonight,
Cause you're moving on, 
And I'm not that strong to hold on,
Any longer...

Seriously, cuba try fahami dan dalami maksud lyrics kat atas tu. 

Every time saya dengar lagu ni, saya teringat kat dia. Siapa lagi? Fairy.

I made a few poems for him. Well, it's not really a poem though. Just like short sentences but with the poem format version. 


This heart is getting worse,
This chest is tired of sobbing,
This mouth is sick of being silent, 
This pair of eyes is getting redder,
They are all in serious pain,
Just because of you,
The fairy that left me alone,
Without a reason to believe,
They are all suffering,
More than you can ever imagine.

But this heart is being heal, 
This chest can finally relax,
This mouth can finally talk,
This pair of eyes is shining back,
Just after you came back,
Everything was turned to be perfect,
Until you said that you're going.

(I made this thing 2 days before Raya which is 17 August)

The moon shines so bright,
They stars glitter in the dark,
The clouds are nowhere to be seen,
The night is just so perfect,
But not my painful heart,
Which has scattered by him,
The fairy that left me,
Alone in my wonderland.

The wind has stopped,
The sky was cloudy,
The leaves were wilted,
They are all in a disaster,
They are no longer a wonderland,
Nightmare is what they called.

(I also made this benda alah on 17th of August)

Oh my fairy,
Do you know that you're the light of my love?
We used to be perfect together,
So why are you leaving me and like her?
I may not be the prettiest girl in the class,
I may not be the most perfect girl in school,
But why can't you give me some chances?

Today,
I like someone who is no one to be compared to you,
I try to be as excited as I was when I liked you,
But deep inside my heart,
I am still loving you.

Why is it so hard to move on this time?
Why is it so hard to forget you?
Why can't I throw away my feelings for you?
Those feelings are making me crazy,
I feel like I'm living in the past,
Where you and I have good relationship.

If I only I can choose you over him,
And if only you can reply my love,
This world will be perfect,
The angels of heaven will be jealous of me,
Cause I can be with my fairy,
Forever and ever.

(I wrote this on 29th of August)

All the memories of you and me,
Come back into my mind,
Nothing I can do or I want to do,
But to cry my eyes out.

Why should they come back to me?
Why should they torture me like that?
Why should they make me crazy?
Why should they make me want to like in the past?

I feel like I'm going crazy, 
I feel like I wanna shout out loud that I miss you,
But they are just so useless,
Cause even if I do those things,
You won't come back to me.

I want to hate you,
I want to forget you,
I want to move on so badly, 
But I simply can't,
Cause deep inside my heart,
I am still loving you.

(I wrote this on 30th of August when Nisa told me to write a poem entitled I can't)

Fairy,
Why am I thinking of you everyday?
Why can't I stop thinking of you?
Why I never want to stop thinking of you?

Why am I acting like this?
Why can't I move on?
Why I never let go of you?

Now,
You maybe like someone who is better than me,
You maybe living happily without me,
You maybe even forgotten me.

But why am I still hoping? 
Why am I thinking that someday you'll be with me?
Why I never lose my hope on you?

I am a fool for waiting for you,
I am an idiot for letting you go,
And I am stupid for not telling you my feelings for you.

Now,
I'm still counting down the days,
I'm still remembering our moments,
I'm still waiting for your comeback,
And I'm still loving you with all my heart.

(Just wrote it an hour ago)



God, so cheesy! Geli saya! HAHA XD. Ni bukan luahan hati or suara or whatever it is. Hanyalah rekaan semata-mata. Maybe 60% betul, tapi 40% tu tipu je. Takde kerja saya nak jadi gila sebab Fairy tu. HAHA XD. 

I was just thinking of a pena name = ANGELIC FAIRY

Mula-2, Angel Fairy sebab saya ingat NyssA Khairi. Nyssa and her father's name. So, I thought of putting my dad's name. HAHA XD. So, jadilah Angel Fairy. 

And tadi, saya rasa nama tu tak sedap, so, saya tambah -ic kat Angel tu so, jadilah Angelic Fairy. HAHA XD. 

FairyIC Angel takde ke? HAHA XD. 




I like KAQ... Saya dah beritahu kan hari tu? Qistina bagitahu, dia tak smoking. HAHA XD. Bagusnyaaa! Saya paling benci orang yang smoke. Sebab air pollution, membahayakan kesihatan orang lain and many more. Baik simpan duit tu bagi saya je. Lagi bagus. 

Pastu, reaction saya bila tahu yang dia tak smoke, is... SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR! Senyum lebar! HAHA XD. Patutlah bibir dia merah gila-2 nak mampus! Seriously, bibir dia merah mengalahkan bibir Aishah. Bibir Aishah kaler pink-2 but bibir dia merah gila-2 nak mampus! Macam pakai lipstick but I'm 999999999% sure dia tak pakai lipstick. Dia tinggi gila! HAHA XD. 


LALALALALALA... Panjang tak post ni? HAHAHAHA XD.

Okay, assalammualaikum! Nak print out something, then, gosok baju for Isnin. Esok pergi KL and x akan update blog sebab gi sana sampai malam. Pukul 1 or 2 pagi baru sampai rumah nanti. Haiyoo, aki, kalau ye pun, jangan lah buat malam! Letih cheq nak balik Kuantan! Nak ponteng, tak boleh lah pulak :(

Serious ni, assalammualaikum! 


(Care to comment about my poems? HAHA XD)

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google