Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, September 9, 2012 | 10:53 AM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikummmmmm!

Long time no see, eh? Lama gila saya tak update! Berzaman!


WARNING! Long post!


MAK SAYA TAK BAGI BUKA 

INTERNET DAN TV!

Hari Khamis tu, bila balik je, terus saya nak tgk tv, Inkigayo yang tlah saya record hari Rabu tu. But then, dia tulis, please insert your smart card. Saya check kat tempat letak smart card tu, benda alah tu hilang! Takde! Mama punya pasal lah ni!

Benci betul saya! Dah lah Internet takde, homework pun takde.

For a moment, I don't know what should I do with my life.

Serious ni! Saya tak tahu nak buat apa! Laptop, kakak saya tengah guna. Kalau tak, boleh juga saya main MURDER IN NEW YORK tu! Saya suka main game tu. Game tu tolong saya buat novel saya sebab game tu macam mysterious juga. Pasal pembunuhan Camody ke sapa ntah nama dia. Saya suka detective lelaki tu. Whoaaa... Handsome!

Tapi, lepas tu, saya gi ambil iPad mak saya and buka secret diary saya. Baru hari tu nak tulis. So, saya tulis lah benda yang terjadi. Macam blog juga but yang tu takde sapa boleh baca kecuali saya and kakak saya. (Dia paksa saya bagi code diary tu, kalau tak, dia tak bagi saya main Juice 'em up)

This is what I wrote on 6th September...


September 06, 2012 - 10.07 p.m.

Just now, at the school, the form 1 students got a bengkel. Bengkel Input-Learning Anak-anak. There were 9 faci and I got the second faci, Abang Amirul Hakim (Is this his name?). I was in group 2, with Asy. Thank God, I'm with her!

This faci is just so damn handsome and cute and I'm in love with him! Oh God, help me! His name is Amirul Hakim bin Abdul ???. He is 20 years old. He is currently studying at UITM Shah Alam, with the course of Mechanical Engineering in Year 2. He wears black with white stripes shirt and black trousers. Black school shoes as well! LOL. He wears black-framed glasses and he's so damn hot! Oh God, seriously, he is hot! He is a bit taller than me. He's small overall.

After recess, I sat at the Balai Wawasan or whatever it is called, and I sat on the long step (bende alah yg macam kene step up tu. Saya tak tahu bende alah tu org panggil apa). Asy sat on the floor. And then, when the guys came, I still sat there. After everyone was there, I was like, God, Shah is beside me and I don't know what to do! Seriously, I don't really like to sit beside a boy cause it's embarrassing. Don't know why. LOL.

So, I sat on the floor, still beside him. Then, Levan and whoever it is wanted to be in my group and LALALALA. They were accepted! ASDFGHJKL! Annoying! Shah and I and others didn't like them to be in our group cause they were just so loud and God... HOW COULD ABANG TU LET THEM BE IN OUR GROUP?!

First thing we did, making aeroplane! I never did that before and thank God, Shah teached me and Asy how to make it. (Well, my name is the same as his mother's name) I kinda remembered it now. We were not really close at that time. And then, after the aeroplane part, poisonous pen was the game! After we got our own pen, Shah sat really close to me and I was like... OMG! Could you move a bit further? I kept moving closer to Asy. HAHA XD.I wrote my details on the paper given, and when he wrote his, he kept turning around and our legs kept touching and I was like, please go away! Rasa macam nak sepak-sepak je dia and pergi tempat lain. HAHA XD. 

Then, he talked to me like this, "aku tak nak pun masukkan diaorang dalam group kita ni." Then, I replied, "saya pun tak nak. Diaorang mengarut je." Well, when he talked, he kinda moved his face towards me and... HAHA XD. I backed away LOL! 

When faci told us to write on our friend's hand, I was like... For real? Saya tak suka tangan saya kotor! Kalau saya nak tulis kat tangan sendiri pun macam teragak-agak. Sayang kott tangan nak dibiarkan kotor dengan dakwat pen yang hitam atau biru. Okay, biru boleh diterima lagi. I hesitated to write on Asy's hand, so, I paused for a minute and I looked at other people. HAHA XD.

Shah was about to write on my hand, LOL. So weird. He's somewhat like Hamka but he's the better and hyperactive version. I wrote "awak tinggi dan cantik. Awak sangat ceria" to Asy and she wrote "awak bijak dan cantik bila x pakai spek" to me. HAHA XD. I was actually trying to write sporting but I didn't know what the heck is that word in Malay so, I just wrote ceria.

Next game, putting a ping pong ball on the hole of the empty mineral bottle. Okay, maybe it is my favorite game for today. Shah was the one who would put the ping pong ball on the hole and Abang Amirul was the one who covered his eyes. At first, I was just looking at it and when I saw Asy went towards them, I started to go there too and I got the easiest place to give instructions to Shah - beside him. Abang Amirul was near me! HAHA XD. I didn't really notice it but did I just blushed? Love him <3! 

It was kinda like a mess. You know, Levan and Imma were just so annoying and loud and I thought I might punch them in the face! Mark my words, dear! I may do it someday! *annoyed* Well, I gave the instructions with Asy and luckily, he got put it on the right place! Alhamdulillah! Then, Abang Amirul asked him, how did he hear the right instructions? And he answered, "suara yang (buat suara mengarut India) tu group sana. Suara perempuan yang lembut tu group saya." Well, when he said about the 'suara perempuan yang lembut', he pointed it to me. Well, that's my voice that he heard. And Asy's as well. When team 2 did the same action, we, group 1 just sat and did nothing but to look at them and Shah who covered that Indian guy's eyes. Seriously, cheq tak tau bende nama dia. Lupa sudah. And luck was on us cause we won 2-0! They didn't make it! They didn't put the ping pong ball on the hole! Oh yeah!

The last session was telling matlamat for our future. I volunteered myself and I told him about my matlamat. God, not really embarrassing cause all I do was looking at the paper and looked at him. Okay, anyway, Shah was really sweet to me today but I didn't like him LOL. I like that faci.



Well, on Friday, I got to look at him again! MWAHAHA XD. He wore blue shirt, if I'm not mistaken. Tergoda I! Ye lah, baju biru! Saya suka orang yang pakai baju biru dan hitam! Automatically handsome di depan mata saya! Kecuali lah orang tu mmg tak handsome. 

Tapi kan, ustaz Sovri dan cikgu Tarmizi bila pakai baju hitam, serious nampak handsome! Saya mengaku diaorang berdua tu handsome, tapi bila diaorang pakai baju kaler hitam. Kalau cg Zuhari pulak, confirm tak. Mr. Saxobeat tu not my cup of bubble tea. Dia Aina punya taste. Kan Aina? LOL, kidding ^_^




And now, my mom pasang balik Internet dan saya boleh update blog. But Monday till Friday, no Internet! Macam bangang je! Kalau tv takde jugak, serious saya cakap, novel Detektif Cinta saya tu akan siap right masa cuti sekolah ni. Ye lah, asyik takde tv, takde Internet, saya update lah novel saya tu!


Poster dia dah siap! Nak tengok? Kalau tak nak takpe, no need to scroll down. HAHA XD...







Hmmm.. Okay tak? Lama saya buat. HAHA XD. Nampak benar menipu. Dalam 10 minit je. Untuk poster ni, ade 8 layers, termasuk tulisan. 8 atau 7 lah. Tak ingat sangat berapa layer saya guna untuk jadikan gambar tu biru pada mulanya. Maybe 3. 

Saya suka poster ni sbb kaler biru. Okay lah, my mom dah suruh tolong kemas.


Aina, description tu saya bagi ptg nanti! Bahan-2 untuk saya masak saya dah beli but saya tak practice kat rumah. Kat rumah, saya buat bolognese kott hari ni. My dad takut nak makan. Macamlah saya letak racun. Tch. 

Okay, anyway, assalammualaikum!


Saya langgan The Avengers semalam. Mula-2 nak The Hunger Games but saya tukar pilihan. Saya nak tengok cerita tu lagi! Whoaaaaaaaa.... Saya still suka cerita tu. 

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google