Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, July 10, 2012 | 8:57 PM | 0 Alien
This is my FIRST one-shot story.
Selalunya buat panjang-2, tapi tak habis. Kali ni, buat macam cerpen.
One-shot story je. Lagi senang.
Cheh, padahal lagi serabut sebab kene pendekkan jalan cerita.


Okay, so, here it is... Tulis banyak pun tak guna, bazir masa je.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Rays of the Sun hit Nicky's face, making her flinched a bit. Slowly, her eyes started to open as a yawn escaped her mouth. She looked at the clock hung on the wall. 8.15 a.m. Still yawning, she headed to the bathroom and took a refreshing bath.


Not long after the bath, Nicky looked through the window. She opened it a bit, feeling the fresh morning breeze. What a great day to have some outdoor activities! She beamed happily as she stretched out her long arms. But then, that happy face turned into a frown as she remembered that it was her late husband's death anniversary. She gulped.


Nicky entered a room full of photo albums and racks. She picked up some random albums from the racks and looked through the pictures of Luhan and her. Then, she stopped at a picture of her eating an ice-cream happily while Luhan glared at her. She smiled bitterly as she remembered her sweet memories with him. She still remembered when she took that picture.


#Flashback


"AHHHH!" Luhan shouted as his favorite flavor of ice-cream fell on the ground because of his wife. He pouted. The ice-cream melted quickly cause of the extreme hotness.


"Opps" Nicky said before she burst into a laughter.


"Serve you right! Who told you to mess up with me?!" She said between her laughter. She could not stop laughing out loud that she thought that she could die out laughing. Without her knowing, her own ice-cream was actually melting. Her fingers were sticky and wet because of that melted ice-cream so, she quickly went to the nearest pipe to wash her fingers as she licked her ice-cream.


"YAH!" Luhan stomped his feet towards Nicky who was drying her wet hands with a towel. Then, she took out a camera from her bag and posed cutely with her ice-cream.


"I hate you" he added before glaring at her. CLICK. She didn't notice that glare when she took that picture.


"Okay, I'm sorry" Nicky said before hugging Luhan's waist.


"That's all?" Luhan asked. He was now smiling widely with his naughty thoughts.


"Yeah. What else?"


"Give me a-"


"No cheesy things!" Nicky cut him off. She was not the type of person who loves the lovey-dovey things, unlike her husband.


"Aww man!"


#End of flashback


Unknowingly, tears started to brim in Nicky's big eyes as she caressed that picture. She then turned around, looking for something. Unfortunately, she couldn't find it there so, she went into her room to get her diary. Yes, a diary. Well, she used to be an ice princess but even an ice princess had a heart, right? So, this is it, her diary that kept all of her feelings and secrets.


Dear diary,


I miss him. I miss him so damn much that I think I can die cause of it. I wanna see him. I wanna meet him so badly now. I'm craving to meet him. Can you help me?


The lonely feeling without him is just so painful. I can't bear it. It's killing me inside. Can you feel it too? 


My heart is getting worse. I hate it. It's painful. I think I can die in any minute now. I wanna meet him. I miss him. I know, he must be disappointed to see me like this but I can't help it. Can you tell him that I'm okay?


I don't want him to worry about me. I may seem crazy but I can't change it. I miss him. I need him. I love him. 


With hurt,
Nicky.


Her heart ached. Her right hand clutched the hem of her shirt as she filled in the diary. Did I tell you that she was left-handed? I guess I forgot.


Nicky was breathing heavily. Was it because of the lonely feelings she felt after his death? Was it because of her wish to meet him? Or was it because of her hurt heart? She didn't know it either. She took a glance outside. The bright day was changed into a dark day. A dark and dull day, just like her ached heart.


A week later...


Dear diary,


I can't take it anymore. Please help me. Please... 
It hurts so much, I can't take it now. Let me die now.
How much longer should I bear this pain? This is too much!


I met the doctor just now. Guess what the doctor said...
The chances for me to live is just 10%. Great, isn't it? 
I can meet him... I can meet him... I can meet him...


I'll be updating you until I die, which is around this week.
Let's make a countdown, shall we?


7 days from now... And I'm dead.
Can't wait to meet him! Yeay!


With hurt,
Nicky.


She closed her diary. Suddenly, she saw the bottles of vitamins next to her bed. She smiled widely. I don't need you guys now. Goodbye... She thought.


Days and days passed and she didn't even tired to count the days and update her diary.


Dear diary,


This is it. Maybe this is the date where I'm going to meet him. I'm excited, are you? 
But I'm sad as well to leave you here. Can I bring you too? 


This heartache is just so unbearable. Uncontrollable. It hurts. 
And finally, I can be free and out of this pain. Yeay for me. 


I guess I have to go now. Goodbye, my dear diary. I'll miss you so damn much. Will you miss me too? 


With love,
Nicky.


She stopped writing her last entry. She counted seconds by seconds, minutes by minutes until she asleep, or that's what people thought she did.


END OF STORY




HAHA XD. Macam mana? Ni sye dah malas nk tulis. Tgh tgk Love you thousand times... Best pulak. Okay, assalammualaikum!!!!




PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google