Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 | 10:28 PM | 0 Alien
I saw lights of hope when I was with her,
It's like me being with a real live angel,
Right in front of my eyes,
Giving me advice that makes me realize,
Giving me moral supports that makes me strong,
How I wish I can be like her,
So strong yet soft while going through the obstacles.


When Angel needs Fairy in her life,
The time feels like it's moving so quickly,
Without Fairy in her life,
Her life will not be complete anymore,
Her days will not be so bright anymore,
Her smile will not the same anymore,
Her eyes will not shine anymore,
And her cheeks will not be so red anymore,
Everything will change as the time passes by,
Whether it's become better or worse.


When the Sun shines so bright,
When the rain starts to stop pouring,
When the rainbow shows its color on the sky,
When the birds sing happily,
My heart still feels the same,
The pain does not want to go,
No matter how much my heart wants it to leave,
And here it is,
Making me crazy.




Ya Allah, adakah lebih baik jika dia meninggalkan aku? Adakah dia akan pulang dalam keadaan yang lebih sesuai untukku atau lebih baik? Atau kau hendak memberikannya kepada orang yang lebih berhak memilikinya? Aku redha. Jika dia bukan jodohku, InsyaAllah aku akan bertemu dengan seseorang yang jauh lebih baik daripada dirinya dan yang lebih berhak menjadikan diriku sebahagian daripada hidupnya. Berikanlah aku seseorang yang bagus untukku, yang dapat menunjukkan aku sebuah kehidupan berlandaskan Islam yang penuh dengan cahaya cinta, keberkatan, kerahmatan dan kebahagiaan. Amin.




PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google