Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, June 23, 2012 | 1:27 AM | 0 Alien

When the fake smile is the same as the original one, who can tell which one is the fake one?
I smiled. I smile. I will smile.

I can smile even though my heart hurts like crazy. Even if I can't bear the pain, I'll just smile in front of people. But today, I realize something. Something that makes me embarrass, sad, disappoint and C.R.A.Z.Y.

I can smile while listening to the hurtful sentences of me... I used to smile despite the problems I have. I used to smile... But now? Nahh... I can smile on every problem except...

FRIENDSHIP PROBLEM.

I'm a loyal friend. I may be not a loyal girl when it comes to like or love. But I'm a truly loyal friend. I love my friends. I'll never hate my friends. 

Aina told me to think positive. I did but it's not working. 3/4 of my mind tell me that we're getting even more awkward than before and we're not close anymore. Every time I think about it, only sigh escapes my mouth. Do I smile? Maybe... Only a half smile, something that I do when I hate or dislike something. It looks like a smirk so yeah... People can think differently when they see that smile. Weird? I know... I look like a badass with that half smile, half smirk but what can I do? 


I sat at my desk this morning, after recess, face-palming myself, thinking of me and Qistina. Why?

Atiqah suddenly asked me, "tak rehat dengan Qistina ke hari ni?"

Adik, why were you asking me that question?! 

I miss her but I don't know if she misses me too. I hate S! Hate S! Hate her... S is not a friend of mine so, yeah, I can hate her for sure...

And then, Nisa called me. I turned to my left and faked a smile that really looked like a fake smile. I... I couldn't fake a smile when it comes to this problem! I couldn't and I didn't want to! 

Later on, Izzati came and said, "Sehun curang." 

Macam bangang je! See? Kan dah terkeluar ayat Melayu tu. Baru je nak touching-2 macam Hamka tu, tulis English. Keluar pulak ayat tu. Sesat mana Sehun curang? Eiii...

Then, Nisa said, "ye lah, tadi Sehun peluk Izzati." 

And then, I changed into the real Aida. I smiled. Sincerely. Not the fake one. They can distract me from thinking of her by their crazy sentences that makes me feel annoy and mad but happy at the same time. 


When I was chatting with MH in the living room, my mom asked me that. HAHA XD. Last-2, buat muka selamba, cakap kawan.
If I can change something... I'll make our relationship even closer than ever! I swear I'll do it if I have the power of changing anything that I want! 


Well, anyway, I'm writing this blog post because I get the inspiration from my short story for English. Homework, duhh~ 


Oh yeah... I'm currently listening to illa illa. I'm freaking love that song and Juniel! Love the meaning of that song! The first time I saw her making her debut, I was like, God, this song is great! Yonghwa!!! 


And then, after a few performances, I started to sing that song. I wondered what on Earth is the title of that song. And I started to hum a few weird melodies until I hummed the illa illa part. And then, it strucked me! The name of that song is ILLA ILLA. 


 

Heck yeah... I was good at Maths then, when the alphabet came, I was like, 'God, so confusing!' I hate when they mix alphabet in the Perimeter and Area topic! Gahh, I couldn't answer that question and in the end, I just looked at the answer sheets. MWAHAHA XD. 

Maths Super Score, page 115, question 12. 

I couldn't answer it! I'm being serious here! It's weird... How the hell in the Earth couldn't I answer it?! 

I did it again, a minute ago and I still couldn't get the real jalan kira for that question! Gotta ask cg Tarmizi this Monday! Hmm.. How can I forget to ask him this morning? He3x... Well, actually, I did know how to get the answer, but I guess my jalan kira is wrong lah. Huh, maybe I can ask for my dad's help or even my mom's. Okay, assalammualaikum.

I should've write that short story instead of this blog post. And now, the document is empty without any words in it and this blog post is full with words. HAHA XD. And I'm sleepy so I'll just write that story tomorrow. Good night! Have a sweet dream. Assalammualaikum.





PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google