Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, June 23, 2012 | 6:13 PM | 0 Alien
Courtesy: pooflikemagic
Do I? I don't want to believe this but a part of me can't stop from believing it. This is frustrating!


Assalammualaikum.


Last night, I dreamed of something... Something that makes me think, was that why my heart beat so fast when I walked along the balcony? But I didn't see him at that time, I didn't see him there. What did it mean? Why did my heart beat so fast like it was about to burst? Why couldn't I calm down? Why did it feel hurt? It beat so damn fast that it hurt my heart. I was speechless. I was panic. My lips turned into a thin line. My eyes were bigger than ever. I walked faster as I tried to calm myself down. 


And when I got into my class, I couldn't help but to act like strangely weird. I kept thinking about it. I couldn't stop thinking about it. What was that? Why did it beat so fast? Why did I panic? All the thoughts made me go crazy. 


Back to the dream, I was actually trying to attract his attention in that dream and what disappoints me is, he was trying to run from me. Not just him, but all of my crushes. They all tried to hide from me. But I didn't care about them. What I cared? HIM. Whenever I saw him, he would just walk away or run to another direction in that dream... Like... What the? I tried many ways to be close to him. Well, in that dream, I was having a party. Don't know what type of party it was but I'm sure it's has something to do with my parents. Okay, and then, I saw him and A.I. So, I walked closer to him and then, suddenly, he walked away. Yeah, it's something like that. In that dream, I didn't wear the veil. Huh, WEIRD! And my hairstyle in that dream is just so strange! You can call in the Alien hairstyle. LOL. Why? Cause it was black plus purple. I had bangs in that dream and bangs were purple. So weird. 


Why was it purple? Why not BLUE?! HAHA XD. I'd love to have blue hair. :P It'll be AWESOME!


Came to think about it, maybe, I wasn't meant to be with him. I gotta move on. But I thought I did move on. Sometimes, it's boring not to like someone. My parents don't allow me to like someone, which is so damn weird! I'm a teen so, it's normal for me to at least admire someone! Maybe they care about me, huh? 





I'll be the luckiest girl in the world if Sehun is my Mathematics tutor! He3x... 


God, if they are my Maths tutors, I'll be crazy! I don't know if I can be a Maths expert if they are the ones who tutor me. I don't care about Kai. So, let's just ignore him. I swear I'm gonna stare at Sehun the whole time! HAHA XD. 


I'm actually imagining about him tutoring me the Mathematics Super Score, page 115, question 12. HAHA XD. *blushing*


Okay, I gotta read a few fanfics of Sehun. Assalammualaikum!

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google